Related:
Create New Tag

3/31/2011 3:29 PM

any tips on good habits when 360 flat?
i got them but i don't get high and there sketch....
i figure ill get them one day like where they're all nice and clean but i was wondering if anyone does something specific.

|

3/31/2011 3:45 PM

watch this it helped me a ton

Notice how before he leaves the ground he brings his bars so far up there pretty much touching his thighs as he is carveing, i mimicked that and landed my first flat 3 on like the 3rd try because thats what really gets you the pop into your spin. After you do that right you just got to work on sucking that shit up and you will get right around.A little speed will aslo help with the spinning aspect of it, but it will make it harder to land. If you carve and bring those bars up right tho you will get around its really just all about your technique. Ok so you know how to DO it, now its time to just go huck that shit haha just have fun with it.
|

Swoop it motherfuckas

3/31/2011 6:16 PM

dont do taps. you'll fuck yourself over

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdick~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

3/31/2011 9:14 PM

Austin_Read wrote:

watch this it helped me a ton

Notice how before he leaves the ground he brings his bars so far up there pretty much touching his thighs as he is carveing, i mimicked that and landed my first flat 3 on like the 3rd try because thats what really gets you the pop into your spin. After you do that right you just got to work on sucking that shit up and you will get right around.A little speed will aslo help with the spinning aspect of it, but it will make it harder to land. If you carve and bring those bars up right tho you will get around its really just all about your technique. Ok so you know how to DO it, now its time to just go huck that shit haha just have fun with it.

thanks for this man, im gonna go give that a try tomorrow.

|