360, Tailwhip, and handrail (video)

Related:
Create New Tag

10/16/2009 6:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 10:25 PM

all seperate tricks, nothing really special. the tailwhip was gay, yes i know i landed on the seat but whatever.

enjoy, and please leave feedback. thanks.

New Britain Skate Park from Brandon Wallach on Vimeo.

|

On My bicycle i have the freedom to do anything i put my mind to, and thats what i live for

10/16/2009 6:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/16/2009 6:10 PM

cool, the 3 was real clean. In the first part does somthing fall out of your pocket?

|

NEXT bikes all god damn day

10/16/2009 6:10 PM

was that your hub guard that fell off on the 3?

|

10/16/2009 6:14 PM

fitbikecole wrote:

cool, the 3 was real clean. In the first part does somthing fall out of your pocket?

lol, ya my phone case did.

|

On My bicycle i have the freedom to do anything i put my mind to, and thats what i live for

Big bar flow wrote:

yeah what was that

|

Big bar flow wrote:

i thought it was too, but nah it was just my phone case

|

10/16/2009 6:47 PM

nice, what software you edit with?

|

Harold and Kumar Go To Taco Bell

ADD This

http://www.myspace.com/platinumbmx

10/16/2009 7:08 PM

ride2day wrote:

nice, what software you edit with?

imovie

|

10/16/2009 7:08 PM

not going to lie,you lack in style.But I give you alot of props on the handrail!!!!and the three was fairsized man...keep it up!

|

.Trinity Bikes Freestyle team.
.Ride for fun, its what matters.
4 years in this shit SWAGGGGG$$$$$$##

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

10/16/2009 7:12 PM

funtington wrote:

not going to lie,you lack in style.But I give you alot of props on the handrail!!!!and the three was fairsized man...keep it up!

umm ..... you shoudldnt be the one too talk alright vid my favorite was the 3 wheres the tailwhip thing at how far are you from new jersey i wana go to that bowl or something

|

10/16/2009 7:21 PM

i like the 3 and handrail
keep workin on those whips

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

10/16/2009 8:05 PM

Whip was ugly, 360 was nice, handrail was nice.

BUT!

Since you posted a video, there is going to be a crazy arguement about everything and anything.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

10/16/2009 8:38 PM

3 was pretty sick

|

Ed's Bike Shop Flow Team.
Go Webbie!

10/16/2009 8:55 PM

its cause your tailwhip was way to slow

|

funtington wrote :Have a really fat friend who rides them and they are totally solid.
Then again he sucks at riding, then again he is fat as fuck.
refs: backagianthe4time, FTBZ,ScramHype(x2),,fitrider123,iridefly

10/17/2009 6:18 AM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Whip was ugly, 360 was nice, handrail was nice.

BUT!

Since you posted a video, there is going to be a crazy arguement about everything and anything.

lol whip was ugly i know. i landed seat, but yea yea

|

10/17/2009 6:18 AM

funtington wrote:

ryanxanimalbmx wrote:

umm ..... you shoudldnt be the one too talk alright vid my favorite was the 3 wheres the tailwhip thing at how far are you from new jersey i wana go to that bowl or something

im from connecticut dude. but ive been to h-town twice, in jersey

|

10/17/2009 7:39 AM

3 and hand rail was sick

|

Fly Bikes

10/17/2009 10:51 AM

funtington wrote:

ryanxanimalbmx wrote:

HHBMX wrote:

what part of conneticut is that bowl

|

10/17/2009 6:15 PM

ryanxanimalbmx wrote:

HHBMX wrote:

ryanxanimalbmx wrote:

what part of conneticut is that bowl

near hartford, that bowl isnt that nice anyways, if your making a road trip to ct for a park, id go to haven skatepark, its indoors. if your looking to find a new york city but better because u dont gotta ride so far from spot to spot, then hit up hartford.

|

10/17/2009 6:20 PM

the 360 was sick but what was that that fell of

|

funtington wrote :Have a really fat friend who rides them and they are totally solid.
Then again he sucks at riding, then again he is fat as fuck.
refs: backagianthe4time, FTBZ,ScramHype(x2),,fitrider123,iridefly

10/17/2009 6:54 PM

Clean ass three. Sloppy whip, underrotated and slow. Just kick harder and use more arms should help. Rail looked good. Keep it up!

|

FTW!

I'm cooler than a polar bear's toes.