360 down stairs

Related:
Create New Tag

7/8/2014 8:08 PM

hey anyone else having problems doing 360 down stairs ?

I can do 180's without problem down a 4 set but when trying 360 it just feels like unnatural can't somehow commit myself to do it .
Any tips on how to work myself up to just do it ?

|

failed again

7/8/2014 8:21 PM

Photo
Don't think about it, unless it's visualizing doing it.
Failure comes from overthinking things.
|

HardBMX_Tim wrote: I welded a peg to my pedal so I could do pedal grinds. I would rather wear a teletubbies speedo than a shirt with the word "Bitches" on it, or even worse, "Swag".

7/8/2014 11:30 PM

get used to doing it on flat and off curbs first. i did it off a curb before i could do it flat then i went to do it off a two foot drop and it just felt all whacky so i went back to flat and curbs for a while. then i went to try it off a two stair and it didn't feel so weird any more

|

You're never too old to have fun.

Bike
Summer riding

7/9/2014 8:10 AM

It's four stairs. Even if you somehow ate it to hell and back, the likelyhood of you actually damaging yourself is quite slim. Assuming you can already 360 flat or on other setups, there's no reason why you shouldn't be able to 360 that. That's part of what riding is really, especially street. Transferring what you know into different setups or tricks.

If you're still struggling, go to a decent hotel, steal two duvets, wrap yourself in them, and wear a helmet (hollowed out watermelon or other hard melon shell may suffice as a disposable alternative if helmet is not available)

|

Insta: @devicacy

7/9/2014 11:41 AM

Everything you need to know right here...

Good luck!
|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12