360 help

Related:
Create New Tag

1/30/2014 8:25 PM

Hey guys, I am having some trouble with landing and making my 360s look right. its like sometimes i commit and other times I don't. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

|

When the river runs red, take the dirt road instead.

1/30/2014 8:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/30/2014 8:33 PM

Commit everytime?

The search bar is your friend, loadsa good advice in there.

Good luck

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

1/30/2014 8:38 PM

Carve off the ramp. Look around behind you with your head and upper body and just spin the cunt

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

1/30/2014 8:39 PM

Just practice... Are you trying out of flyout or just flat. if your flying out you might not be 100% comfortable with that jump...

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

1/30/2014 8:47 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

Just practice... Are you trying out of flyout or just flat. if your flying out you might not be 100% comfortable with that ...more

Im doing flyout. Its a 5 foot bowl

|

1/30/2014 8:50 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

Just practice... Are you trying out of flyout or just flat. if your flying out you might not be 100% comfortable with that ...more

sunday bikes69 wrote:

Im doing flyout. Its a 5 foot bowl

if you are comfortable on that flyout then its just about practice.. tuck your knees at the 180 mark and if you want(not necessary) then pinch either your seats or cranks so that you are a bit more stable..

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

1/30/2014 8:54 PM

Keep your head turned & look over your shoulder, make sure you're comfortable with the flyout too. I can hop 3 just fine but out of quarters I still have trouble with cause they're sketchy to me that way

|

1/31/2014 5:12 AM

oh ok now im understanding guys. the part im having trouble with isntucking my knees at the 180

|