360 question..

Related:
Create New Tag

3/28/2014 11:24 PM

I get 270 without tap and I hate taps.. So I'd like to stay away from them.. The question is.. People always say look over your shoulder I do that and then they tell me to level out but that's close to Impossible.. I stop spinning right when I level out.. I end up with a really sneezy and high 180.. I push on my bars and pull up my legs and stop rotating.. I havnt tried just sucking up but I think it'll just be the same.. How do I keep rotating in the 360 after I level out? Or do I do a weird bunny hop or something? Like I've slipped a pedal and then accidentally somehow sucked up my back and then land a 360 but then fall..

|

Bang Bang bmx

3/29/2014 12:10 AM

Where the head goes the body follows!...don't look over your shoulder because it encourages your back end to stay down because your head is up, try looking under your arm instead...works for me!

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

3/29/2014 12:12 AM

More speed+hittin a jump=good times

|

3/29/2014 1:51 AM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

Where the head goes the body follows!...don't look over your shoulder because it encourages your back end to stay down because ...more

This look down through your arm and it can help just to push the front Down as you go around

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

3/29/2014 2:24 AM

Try to go faster, compress before carving and pulling and do it really hard.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/29/2014 8:10 AM

I seem to have the same exact problem only I will get to like 300 degrees and then pivot to 360 or pivot past 360 and fall.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

3/29/2014 8:33 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/29/2014 8:33 AM

When I three I look over my shoulder down at the ground, but I drop the shoulder I am looking over, push out with my other arm, and tuck up my knees as far as I can and it makes for a gnarly looking dipped three. If you ride breaks you can try and tap them when your at the one-eighty position to keep your front down, other wise just keep your head turned, go faster, try to spin faster, the stuff above, and just keep practicing you probably wont get a clean three over night.

|

Nothing like a Good day of Digging and Riding