360 whips

Related:
Create New Tag

4/16/2009 7:27 PM

for some reason trying 360 whips seems easier to me than just tailwhips
ive only done 360 whips into foam, but i really want to try one soon once i get a nice jump set up
anybody else like this?

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

4/16/2009 7:29 PM

I feel better trying truckdrivers than actual barspins hahah

|

FI

4/16/2009 7:30 PM

fede/bmx1 wrote:

I feel better trying truckdrivers than actual barspins hahah

yeah ive thought about those too
i think any tricks like with spinning the bars or whipping the bike feel better or easier while spinning your body too

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

4/16/2009 7:34 PM

sweeeeet

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

4/16/2009 7:35 PM

fede/bmx1 wrote:

I feel better trying truckdrivers than actual barspins hahah

Ressler711 wrote:

yeah ive thought about those too
i think any tricks like with spinning the bars or whipping the bike feel better or easier while spinning your body too

Haha I just feel fuck footed trying barspins.

|

FI

4/16/2009 7:39 PM

haha i landed one bunny bar
but i really dont like them
i do, and they look awesome but i dont feel like killing my knees anymore lol
truckdrivers just look sooo nice if you get then dialed

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

4/16/2009 7:40 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

haha i landed one bunny bar
but i really dont like them
i do, and they look awesome but i dont feel like killing my knees anymore lol
truckdrivers just look sooo nice if you get then dialed

Specially flat truckdrivers.

|

FI

4/16/2009 7:41 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

haha i landed one bunny bar
but i really dont like them
i do, and they look awesome but i dont feel like killing my knees anymore lol
truckdrivers just look sooo nice if you get then dialed

be like that one dude (chinese) and do barspins to t-bogs

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

4/16/2009 7:42 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

haha i landed one bunny bar
but i really dont like them
i do, and they look awesome but i dont feel like killing my knees anymore lol
truckdrivers just look sooo nice if you get then dialed

JustRideBMX wrote:

be like that one dude (chinese) and do barspins to t-bogs

haha those dont seem to hard
when your spinning the bars catch them with one hand
other on the seat

if i get my 360's dialed on the bigger table i might go for a 360 whip
know i wont land one prolly
but itd make for a sick pic

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

4/16/2009 7:44 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

haha i landed one bunny bar
but i really dont like them
i do, and they look awesome but i dont feel like killing my knees anymore lol
truckdrivers just look sooo nice if you get then dialed

JustRideBMX wrote:

be like that one dude (chinese) and do barspins to t-bogs

Ressler711 wrote:

haha those dont seem to hard
when your spinning the bars catch them with one hand
other on the seat

if i get my 360's dialed on the bigger table i might go for a 360 whip
know i wont land one prolly
but itd make for a sick pic

aha fo sho

btw me and peyton tore our table down, it was a fuckin death trap, we rode it today and it was horrible, so we took it down and are making a big table, probably 5 feet long with a 2-3 foot tall lip, mainly for speed that links to the big double

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

4/16/2009 7:48 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

be like that one dude (chinese) and do barspins to t-bogs

Ressler711 wrote:

haha those dont seem to hard
when your spinning the bars catch them with one hand
other on the seat

if i get my 360's dialed on the bigger table i might go for a 360 whip
know i wont land one prolly
but itd make for a sick pic

JustRideBMX wrote:

aha fo sho

btw me and peyton tore our table down, it was a fuckin death trap, we rode it today and it was horrible, so we took it down and are making a big table, probably 5 feet long with a 2-3 foot tall lip, mainly for speed that links to the big double

do ittt
make everything huge!

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

4/16/2009 7:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 7:25 PM

Seth, make a tombstone
tombstone jump complete RIP

|

FI

4/16/2009 7:56 PM

calm down mike spinner

learn some other shit first

|

4/16/2009 7:57 PM

kylea1 wrote:

calm down mike spinner

learn some other shit first

haha im not tech enough to learn other park shit
id be happy if i just landed one once
i had them dialed into foam

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

4/16/2009 9:20 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

be like that one dude (chinese) and do barspins to t-bogs

hoang tran

|

ridaz gotta ride

4/16/2009 9:21 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

haha i landed one bunny bar
but i really dont like them
i do, and they look awesome but i dont feel like killing my knees anymore lol
truckdrivers just look sooo nice if you get then dialed

JustRideBMX wrote:

be like that one dude (chinese) and do barspins to t-bogs

Peyton Got Hops wrote:

hoang tran

ya i was gonna say that but didnt feel like looking up how to spell his name haha

anyways, might try 360 whips tomorrow
pics if i do

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

4/17/2009 7:24 AM

interestin

|

fuck brakes all they do is slow u down