360's

Related:
Create New Tag

3/8/2008 3:50 PM

i have been trying them for while now to get 360s but all i can do is at the most a 270, is there any tips i could get from you guys that could help me?

|

3/8/2008 4:29 PM

Ok ive posted stuff like this learning how to 360 and ive just learned them. You have to turn your whole body right round and dip your shoulder and dont be afraid to go big. throw your self round

|

3/8/2008 4:43 PM

carve a lot, turn with all your force, dip your shoulder and turn your head the way you spin, and suck your back up

|

3/9/2008 6:50 AM

Yeah when are just getting done carving if you are going to the right look right over your shoulder and if you are going left look left over your shoulder dont worry about where you are going you will feel the bike hit then you can worry bout that

|

3/9/2008 7:42 AM

I agree with Sunday, it helps to dip the shoulder on your rotating side (right shoulder for spinning to the right, etc). Also, It helps a bit to almost pinch the bike with your lower legs, it helps me get the back end around a bit faster. Lastly, just keep trying them. You'll get a few sketchy ones at first, and from there you can start figuring out what you need to do to get em on lock.

|

8/21/2009 7:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 9:27 PM

hey guys i need some help learnin 360 and i have a video on youtube to show people where im at. here is the URL

" target="_blank"
so if anybody could give me some tips i would really appreciate.
|