4 fuckng flats in 1 day? wtf!

Related:
Create New Tag

3/16/2011 4:40 PM

i keep running over cactus thorns and shit, i had a total of 4 fucking flats already and i have no more money for innertubes! does anybody know if these work?

|

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

3/16/2011 4:59 PM

told you those tires sucked!!!

and alls yous gots to do is put the tube in the box, and walk right back in and return it.

|

3/16/2011 5:00 PM

They work.. but they are heavy as shit (you'll it notice when the wheels are spinning).. I only use them on my mountain bike..

|

Stupidity, outrage, vanity, cruelty, iniquity, bad faith, falsehood - we fail to see the whole array when it is facing in the same direction as we.
-- Jean Rostand

3/16/2011 5:07 PM

collin86 wrote:

and alls yous gots to do is put the tube in the box, and walk right back in and return it.

nah man it happend be4 on my odyssey path tires, down here in AZ you need those danscomp stop flats cause the cactus thorns

|

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

3/16/2011 5:17 PM

collin86 wrote:

swalowMY cockachino wrote:

nah man it happend be4 on my odyssey path tires, down here in AZ you need those danscomp stop flats cause the cactus thorns

o wow, that sucks

|

Refs: TCbmx, AO8, DannyP, Ron44ald, BEASTASSDICKwink

Bike check!!

3/16/2011 5:19 PM

collin86 wrote:

Ride a Bike wrote:

o wow, that sucks

haha hell ya it does

|

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

3/16/2011 5:22 PM

Quit ridin yo bike through the desert ya fool.

I swear that desert sun is messin with Ya brain

|

3/16/2011 5:23 PM

collin86 wrote:

this. specially at walmart. i never buy tubes anymore, the people at customer service dont give a fuck about 3 dollar tubes. i do it all the time. they dont even question me anymore haha.

|

when im on my bike, none of life's bullshit phazes me. my mind is free
sub to me on youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/devonisadirtygirl?feature=mhum
follow me on twitter and ill follow back! @thedevonrussell

3/16/2011 5:24 PM

Fbm Marauder wrote:

Quit ridin yo bike through the desert ya fool.

I swear that desert sun is messin with Ya brain

thats wear i live, ive been riding the washes and shit i think thats why i got thorns in my tires

|

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

3/16/2011 5:24 PM

collin86 wrote:

devonheartsbmx wrote:

this. specially at walmart. i never buy tubes anymore, the people at customer service dont give a fuck about 3 dollar tubes. i do it all the time. they dont even question me anymore haha.

i do this all the time haha

|

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

3/16/2011 5:29 PM

https://www.danscomp.com/449000.php
they work like a charm!!

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

3/16/2011 6:50 PM

yes stop flat liners work soo good i havent popped a tire in forever (knock on wood)

|

i cracked my b-rad therefor i am a cool kitty cat!
facebook

my baby deliyla

3/16/2011 6:53 PM

can i make a homemade one some how im broke right now i cant buy the danscomp ones?

|

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

3/16/2011 7:07 PM

|

I like my chain tight...like my women.

3/16/2011 7:08 PM

bikyala wrote: How about this? Jkjk.

holy shit? how much does it wiegh and does it really work?

|

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

3/16/2011 7:15 PM

awh fuck that it wieghs 2.9 pounds that fucking heavy as fuck! hahaha

|

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

3/16/2011 7:18 PM

My record is 5 in a 5 hour session. Turns out my rim was fucked and had a sharp spot.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

3/16/2011 7:21 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

My record is 5 in a 5 hour session. Turns out my rim was fucked and had a sharp spot.

damn that fucking sucks, im just going to try to cut a old innertube and tape it between the tire and tube for now and will eventally order the danscomp ones

|

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

3/16/2011 7:28 PM

can i make a homemade one some how im broke right now i cant buy the danscomp ones?

they have them at wall mart and there like 6 bucks and there not that heavy at all. there like a green plastic strip.

|

"fuck chicks"
"get tricks"

3/16/2011 7:47 PM

ya the no flat liners work great they do put on a little bit of weight but its great not having to be worried about flats. on a side note WHAT THE FUCK I JUST PAYED 20 BUCKS FOR NO FLAT LINERS AT MY LOCAL BIKE SHOP FROM THEM!

|

I ride street. tongue

get amaon gift cards or money sent to your paypal for free! http://www.rebelbucks.com/?ref=yaya2893-0

3/16/2011 8:00 PM

ive had 3 little shit holes that i had no idea where the came from in one day

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

3/16/2011 8:23 PM

get the tire liners and the heavy duty thorn resistant tubes then youll have double protection tongue

|

i ride a Sunday

Refs: irideafly, subrosarider65, ridebmx456, ayobmx, spikez5

cell #: 424-219-2490

3/16/2011 9:09 PM

thats wear i live, ive been riding the washes and shit i think thats why i got thorns in my tires

Im trollin dude i also live in the desert.

|