4 pegs. Drive side help

Related:
Create New Tag

9/19/2013 10:38 AM

I'm left foot foward. Running three pegs.
Two on front and one in the back (left) if I put a fourth one on. Should I leave my bike RHD or switch it to LHD since my left is my dominant side ? What should I do? Does drive side matter? Opinions comments help thanks

|

9/19/2013 10:42 AM

If you're left foot forward then you most likely grind on your left side for the most part. Put your sprocket on the side you grind the least. I would assume that to be RHD for you.

Might want to invest in a sprocket with a guard built in for the drive side grinds.

|

I have 75 cool points and 5 awesome points

Buy/Sell Refs: Showtime402, fsearles, ticaleb, howlerfbm (x2), irideafly, the balt (x2), MrHavoc1988. dprc

9/19/2013 10:43 AM

motogrizz wrote:

If you're left foot forward then you most likely grind on your left side for the most part. Put your sprocket on the side you grind the least. I would assume that to be RHD for you.

Might want to invest in a sprocket with a guard built in for the drive side grinds.

Yea. I was thinking about that daily grind sprocket !

|

9/19/2013 10:54 AM

motogrizz wrote:

Mfwic_ wrote:

Yea. I was thinking about that daily grind sprocket !

Get a MDS

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

9/19/2013 7:19 PM

Get a Tree OG with guard lol

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

9/19/2013 7:27 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Get a MDS

I second this

ive had mine for two or three years and i run it on the right which is the sidei grind on most and its still straight as an arrow.. and ive got 28 so it hits the ledge and rail fairly often...

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

9/19/2013 7:29 PM

I finally hit my crank arm just a tiny bit by the spindle bolt just now from trying to grind. This sucks.. and my chain a bit as well. Getting an MDS soon..

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

9/19/2013 7:42 PM

I'm telling you, you're way better off getting a Tree OG with a guard. Though honestly, I'd just wait a few weeks and order the Shadow Disaster guard for the sprocket your already running.Photo

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx