#420YOLOSWAGWAGON...

Related:
Create New Tag

8/8/2013 3:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/9/2013 6:39 AM

OK So basically i have thought out the biggest Swagtastic bike i could think of! What do you guys think? Do you think you could best my #420YOLOSWAGWAGON?

Frame:
S&M ATF 20.75” with Removable Mounts Trans Rasta

Front End:
Primo Strand V2 3/8ths Fork Trans Purple
Demolition 15mm “Stacked” Integrated Headset Purple
Cult Salvation Top Load Stem Rasta
Banned Stash Cap Black
S&M Elevenz Handle Bars Chrome

Grips & Bar Ends:
Cult Dehart Flangeless Grips Rasta
With Cult PC Bar End Plugs

Seating:
Joe-Tek x Dub Rasta Leaves Mid Pivotal Seat Rasta/Black
Premium Carbon Fiber Stump Pivotal Post Black

Drive Train:
Cult Half Link Chain Rasta
Banned Budsaw 28t Sprocket Rasta
Shadow Conspiracy Noctis 175mm Crankset Purple
Animal PC 22mm Mid Bottom Bracket Kit Trans Purple
Animal BPE PC Pedals Trans Purple

Front Wheel:
Subrosa Grave Digger 2.3” Tyre Black (Inflates to 2.52”)
Super Light Inner Tube
Cult Rim Strip Black/White
Alienation Delinquent 36h Rim Red
Profile Elite 36h 3/8ths Front Hub Green
14g Titanium Spokes x 36 Gold
14g Alloy Nipples x 36 Rasta
Profile Titanium Button Head 3/8ths Bolts Pair Raw

Rear Wheel:
Subrosa Grave Digger 2.3” Tyre Black (Inflates to 2.52”)
Super Light Inner Tube
Cult Rim Strip Black/White
Alienation Felon 36h Rim Red
Profile Elite 36h 9t 3/8ths Cassette Hub Green
14g Titanium Spokes x 36 Gold
14g Alloy Nipples x 36 Rasta
Profile Titanium Button Head 3/8ths Bolts Pair Raw

|

8/8/2013 3:55 PM

Swagtastic. Good job remembering the stash cap this time. The only thing is the factory graphics are Bad Brains inspired, which is punk rock, and punk ain't swaggy. But any swagfag can peel stickers haha

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

8/8/2013 3:56 PM

Oh & BTW.... I am SUPER bored L0L laughing

|

8/8/2013 4:00 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

Swagtastic. Good job remembering the stash cap this time. The only thing is the factory graphics are Bad Brains inspired, which is punk rock, and punk ain't swaggy. But any swagfag can peel stickers haha

I was quite disappointed they used Bad Brains inspired Graphics.. I mean they look awesome but WHY THE FUCK put them on a fucking Trans Fucking Rasta BMX FRAME!!! sick blink angry

|

8/8/2013 4:07 PM

I do not approve it does not have elite's. When all the oil spill parts come out then you should make another one of these.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

8/8/2013 4:17 PM

Unfortunately Elites as far as i am aware do not come in Green. I didn't want to go with the Boring Rasta Spokes so went with Red, Gold & Green Wheels. Whats sad is i made this to take the piss but the whole Oil Slick stuff kids are going to literally beat the shit out of each other to get a hold of the parts. That being said i have a Limited Edition (Less than 70) BLACK Oil Slick Empire Edition Odyssey SXTN Stem. It looks GREAT WAAAAAAY more toned down than the super bright in your face regular Oil Slick stuff.

|

8/8/2013 4:23 PM

What's funny is I titled my bike check "trans rasta and a bunch of other trendy shit" a while back and since then I've noticed a lot of trans rasta shit. Sorry guys : /

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

8/8/2013 4:24 PM

Topsey wrote:

I was quite disappointed they used Bad Brains inspired Graphics.. I mean they look awesome but WHY THE FUCK put them on a fucking Trans Fucking Rasta BMX FRAME!!! sick blink angry

That's the only reason I don't hate that color way. If the Bad Brains had a signature frame, it would probably be rasta. So I really don't have a problem with this frame.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

8/8/2013 4:51 PM

Four wrote:

What's funny is I titled my bike check "trans rasta and a bunch of other trendy shit" a while back and since then I've noticed a lot of trans rasta shit. Sorry guys : /

Haha I remember that!! It was YOU!!! You opened the Flood Gates of Rasta Trendiness!!

|

8/8/2013 8:33 PM

I'd personally put a Dub x Joe-Tek Leaves seat on it haha

|

Refs buying: bmxtru13(2), ecuadevil

8/9/2013 5:11 AM

scary2009 wrote:

I'd personally put a Dub x Joe-Tek Leaves seat on it haha

this, i would actually have this seat in the fat version, only rasta part id have haha. and id go with the rasta profile mini set, purple spokes and rasta colour ordered nipples. maybe the rasta skylark rims aswell?

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

8/9/2013 5:48 AM

This is a new level topsey, aha. And yes, there are green elites, I know someone who has them.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

8/9/2013 5:53 AM

28tooth not 25! Not trendy enough!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

8/9/2013 6:40 AM

Edited! I am still sticking with the Wheel Idea though.

Red Rims - Gold Spokes - Green Hubs. The whole Red, Gold & Green Rasta colours guys?! I did change out the Nipples for the Red, Gold & Green alternative Rasta Editions though lol.

|

8/9/2013 9:13 AM

Four wrote:

Topsey wrote:

Haha I remember that!! It was YOU!!! You opened the Flood Gates of Rasta Trendiness!!

It was! I should be payed for this awful idea hahahaha.

|

8/9/2013 10:34 AM

#FOURMAKINBANK

|

8/9/2013 10:42 AM

#STACKSTOTHEROOFSOMUCH$$$$

|

8/9/2013 11:23 AM

What does matter wht bikes they have?

They can only hop, feeble, and wheelie

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

8/9/2013 12:47 PM

Here in the UK, we get a rasta colouraway for the Alienation rims, and rasta colours for the profile mini hub. Also, the Dub X Federal frame has a 20.420 tt length, so maybe edit that?

|

8/9/2013 3:04 PM

The Dub Frame is pretty good though TBH. I like the Geometry & apart from the 20.420" Top Tube there isn't really anything about it that makes it ultra swag.

Also... I have explained a couple of times the Wheelset i have chosen makes super sense for the whole rasta swag thing!!!

Red Rims - Gold Spokes - Green Hubs with the edited sequenced Rasta Nipples = Red, Gold & Green = The Rasta Colours!!

|

8/9/2013 4:40 PM

Cranks too heavy, needs profiles with all the ti add ons haha

|