45mm stems ..

Related:
Create New Tag

3/29/2016 3:25 PM

Anyone ever run something this small for street use? Iver ran 48 but wondering how a 45 would feel to make a bike feel smaller

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

3/29/2016 5:43 PM

53mm cult salvation to 46mm fit benny fl didnt feel a big change.

|

3/29/2016 7:45 PM

The Benny stem made my bike feel too small. I kept hitting my knees. I'll sell it to you if you want it lol

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

3/30/2016 11:02 AM

ironmaiden666 wrote:

The Benny stem made my bike feel too small. I kept hitting my knees. I'll sell it to you if you want it lol

how much? color/pics?

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

3/30/2016 11:15 AM

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/BMX-Stuff-For-Sale,17/FS-Fit-Benny-L-Stem,1297488

I had listed it on here a while ago. I'll give it to you for $20, it's just sitting in my apartment taking up space.

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands