4Pc bars on Dirt?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/20/2013 10:00 PM

Four wrote:

Yup I always tried not to be that much of a newfag and post stupid threads unless I was getting other opinions on purchases, bike checks or stuff in the FS. I think I posted a few misc threads or a discussion thread or so but most are bike checks and fs shit or if I was really confused on how to put something together and couldn't find it with the search bar or on other forums. I actually use/used the search bar ha. Yeah the new guys are cool, not the ones who ask a stupid question a week and otherwise are irrelevant.

Yeah I know what ya mean, I didn't recognize anyone on here when I came back (took a break from early 2012 to early 2013) except for future fbm, you, blake, chuck and a few others. I'm not that old school but mostly remember Bmx is rad, flow all the other aussie guys, verde, the one guy who made the nitrous cranks thread ahha, future fbm, blake, cupovjoe, abreezy, tcbmx etc. people get bored and leave, all the OGs were new too at one point so I give new guys a chance until they say stupid shit. It's kinda fun to go through old threads etc. and see what myself and others posted like two years ago haha.

last part is so true, I just went through some of my first postings and I was starting shit with some dude in this old thread but I can't remember why hahaha

It's cool to look back on old stuff and see how much you've learned too, trick & bike knowledge wise.

|

6/20/2013 11:04 PM

Four wrote:

Those bars look fucking massive lol!

Chuck8273 wrote:

I was thinking the same thing. Blake runnin 4pc Perfect 10's, haha.

Four wrote:

Haha yeah, that will be the next thing! I'm calling it 4pc bars are getting trendy so s&m is gonna make the perfect 10 4 pc bars. And I agree with you about old members staying this place would be so much better. The new guys are cool too and fun to talk to, we all were new at one point but some of the older dudes were pretty chill.

Standard make 10" 4pc Strips.

|

6/21/2013 2:10 AM

Yeah you can get standards custom made. Was pretty gutted when I bent mine

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

6/21/2013 8:22 AM

Gump wrote:

Yeah you can get standards custom made. Was pretty gutted when I bent mine

They actually make them in 10" as a general option:
http://shopstandardbyke.bigcartel.com/product/strip-bars-4-piece

|

6/21/2013 8:32 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

Ah haha. I still don't see why anyone needs 10 inch rise bars O.o

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

6/21/2013 4:37 PM

shadow posted a pic of this spot on instagram.. i was going to tag you in it but i dont even know if you have one, blake.

|

| Temper Tantrum | Instagram | Tumblr | Xbox - Slow Miatas |

6/21/2013 5:10 PM

BMX_Forever wrote:

They actually make them in 10" as a general option:
http://shopstandardbyke.bigcartel.com/product/strip-bars-4-piece

those bars look sick, too bad they completely jumped over the rise I like

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

6/22/2013 6:23 AM

Being back 8pc bars

|

It’s all bmx

6/22/2013 6:32 AM

8pc O_o pics!!!

|

Bruh

6/22/2013 8:46 AM

ii Krxfted wrote:

shadow posted a pic of this spot on instagram.. i was going to tag you in it but i dont even know if you have one, blake.

Shadow team is in michigan this weekend, so pisssed that im out of town for it!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

6/22/2013 8:50 AM

8 Piece bars were a main stay in Flatland for years Zach. Google London Bikes, I think the Dagmars are actually 6 piece. but you get the idea of what they look like.

|

6/24/2013 2:27 PM

Four wrote:

Haha yeah, that will be the next thing! I'm calling it 4pc bars are getting trendy so s&m is gonna make the perfect 10 4 pc bars. And I agree with you about old members staying this place would be so much better. The new guys are cool too and fun to talk to, we all were new at one point but some of the older dudes were pretty chill.

BMX_Forever wrote:

Four wrote:

Ah haha. I still don't see why anyone needs 10 inch rise bars O.o

Because you might be david grant;D

|

Whatever you do, make sure you and the people you love are happy.
Whatever you do, make sure you enjoy life.
Whatever you do, make sure you never have any regrets.

6/24/2013 2:35 PM

SteezySteeve! Those Raider bars are fucking EPIC. I'd buy them for the Cat Pharaoh graphics alone lol. I just cannot warrant 10" Bars even at 6'1" They are TOO big!

|

6/24/2013 2:51 PM

I was going to come and bag the fuck out of this thread, then i realised brokenbmx wrote it. obvious troll is obvious.

|

Latest edit (Check it out) | Anything With Two Wheels Goes!!
"Fuck it and Huck it" -Tomdon

[LINK TO IMAGE]

6/24/2013 5:01 PM

Sharpy wrote:

I was going to come and bag the fuck out of this thread, then i realised brokenbmx wrote it. obvious troll is obvious.

indeed indeed. haha people just enjoy a cool photo!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em