5 situations i hate

Related:
Create New Tag

5/22/2011 7:01 PM

1. Riding by yourself, like when all your buddies leave and your still feelin it, you just look like a weird fuck.

2. Biking with someone you cant stand. sometimes i ride and i see this local kid who rides and he always follows us and i hate him.

3. eating right in the middle of riding. i always feel like i have to warm up again.

4. those days you get up and you wanna ride but you physically just dont wanna but all your friends do. i always suck on these days

5. Eaiting shit when someone from school or something happens to see you while driving by randomly.

any situations you guys hate??

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdick~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/22/2011 7:02 PM

numero uno

|

i cracked my b-rad therefor i am a cool kitty cat!
facebook

my baby deliyla

5/22/2011 7:03 PM

i hate when you want to ride but just suck... the whole day becomes frustrating as you attempt tricks you have dialed and cant even get them... lol

|

i smoke your SIGS!
MY BIKE IS COOL!
People need to stop asking for a BMX video game. If they did, we would all get it, play it for ten minutes and just go ride. You guys seem to forget that we aren't lazy like most skaters. If we had a game, it would just make us all want to go shred gnar.
Right now i'm into: DIRT
refs: BEASTASSDICK, MyOwnNick, Martinhernandez, bstick, 562_Rider

5/22/2011 7:04 PM

lmao this made my day i feel the same way

|

refs: moyboy5, Gucci Mane La Flurr, jbeaton13, tinybikerider33, Lee_Rager,TCbmx, ultra blade, TerrorCrew, ~Stolen Boy~, bstick, ScramHype, AO8, Austin_Read
Albe's nigglets..

5/22/2011 7:05 PM

1.riding in front of alot of people
2.riding realy good then someone better then you shows up

|

5/22/2011 7:06 PM

One Size FITs All wrote:

i hate when you want to ride but just suck... the whole day becomes frustrating as you attempt tricks you have dialed and cant even get them... lol

fuck yes. this sucks boner cheese!!

|

Refs:Beastassdick~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/22/2011 7:06 PM

jakebikes wrote:

2. i hate being shown up

|

5/22/2011 7:07 PM

AHAHAHAAH. this made my day i feel the same way!

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

5/22/2011 7:08 PM

jakebikes wrote:

future FBM wrote:

2. i hate being shown up

this

|

5/22/2011 7:10 PM

haha well this thread turned out better than i thought

|

5/22/2011 7:12 PM

I HATE when i learn a new tricks and i land it everytime until you wanna show your friend.

|

XBL Gamertag = Rockyisocoolike

5/22/2011 7:26 PM

This is tru^^

|

5/22/2011 7:31 PM

I hate when I'm riding, and either a kid asks me a million questions about my bike or tries for hours to get me to trade apart.

|

5/22/2011 7:33 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/22/2011 7:33 PM

trailrider350 wrote:

I HATE when i learn a new tricks and i land it everytime until you wanna show your friend.

for me, that's hop bars.. i can only do them going up things though. i could have them dialed by now but i just never feel like trying to get em anymore.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

5/22/2011 7:34 PM

trailrider350 wrote:

Spenlard wrote:

for me, that's hop bars.. i can only do them going up things though. i could have them dialed by now but i just never feel like trying to get em anymore.

so itd be a normal bar?? hashah

|

5/22/2011 7:39 PM

trailrider350 wrote:

Spenlard wrote:

future FBM wrote:

so itd be a normal bar?? hashah

idfk but it pisses me off. haha. some days i can some days i cant.

|

5/22/2011 9:08 PM

i hate having people go by stop to watch me. it pisses me off, im not trying to show off. i just sit like a dumbass til they leave then do something really sick like they were waiting for.

that and landing something for the first time with noone to see it.

|

IN NOMINE SATANUS

5/22/2011 9:12 PM

All of the above, I HATEEE days where all my buds and I plan to ride and I just have no motivation when I get up and almost want to sit on the computer all day, I always suck on these days too.

|

Photobucket
Refs: ScramHype, Wade, jwnolte, beastassdick, ///digitalme, iridebmx2122

5/22/2011 10:12 PM

I hate when i get to a brand new park i've never been to and being all clumsy when i try to warm up. Also 2 and 5

|

5/23/2011 1:50 AM

When i manage to fuck out 3's out of quarters. Fuck! i can do them so easily most days, just ill fuck it for one whole day. Iunno, they just get fucked up somehow. Stupidest shit.

|

5/23/2011 2:06 AM

I hate it when the condom breaks!

But seriously, my friends that i ride with, we go to the park once every blue moon, i'll go there for 30 minutes and then they'll want to go elsewhere, WHEN WE HAVE THE WHOLE FUCKING PARK TO OURSELVES! So yeah, i ride 30 minutes of park every 3 months, thanks to my riding buddies, it's fantastic! The thing that makes me sad is that they just want to cruise around, not actually riding and trying stuff.

|

5/23/2011 2:12 AM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

I hate it when the condom breaks!

But seriously, my friends that i ride with, we go to the park once every blue moon, i'll go there for 30 minutes and then they'll want to go elsewhere, WHEN WE HAVE THE WHOLE FUCKING PARK TO OURSELVES! So yeah, i ride 30 minutes of park every 3 months, thanks to my riding buddies, it's fantastic! The thing that makes me sad is that they just want to cruise around, not actually riding and trying stuff.

stay and try stuff.

|

5/23/2011 3:17 AM

I don't like riding in front of kids, because all this kids around here talk mad shit, and think their the shit.

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

5/23/2011 6:57 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/23/2011 6:57 AM

1. Riding by yourself, like when all your buddies leave and your still feelin it, you just look like a weird fuck.

Sometimes it is fun.

2. Biking with someone you cant stand. sometimes i ride and i see this local kid who rides and he always follows us and i hate him.

Ditch the kid.

3. eating right in the middle of riding. i always feel like i have to warm up again.

Snack a bit, or eat before you ride. Try energy foods from your local shop or running store. They kick ass.

4. those days you get up and you wanna ride but you physically just dont wanna but all your friends do. i always suck on these days

Film on those days. You will become more and more stoked as time goes on and then start shredding.

5. Eaiting shit when someone from school or something happens to see you while driving by randomly.

Make it funny, or like you did it on purpose. If they give you shit, tell them to come do it. Works every time. I get "Do a backflip" all the time, I yell it back. Car windows don't hide stupidity very well.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

5/23/2011 6:58 AM

trailrider350 wrote:

Or film it. happens to me all the time. But I get stubborn and stomp it after a few attempts, or try it 105 times in an hour.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

5/23/2011 8:23 AM

ALL OF THE ABOVE

i hate it when people try to trade me parts
i actually like riding by myself sometimes i get more focused
BMX_IS_RAD: Stay at the park. There is nothing like being at the park ALL by YOURSELF. Personally i love it
i hate when the easiest tricks seem impossible
i hate flipping over the bars and hitting my palms on the ground doing hang 5s. (that really gets me mad haha)

|

Refs: 14
bstick (cranks), Ftkallday (xbox), Brenden1207 (xbox live), Brokenbmx (cranks), jb07 (stem)
TCbmx (hubs), Wolfen (hub), William_Cespedes (cranks), SuperstarDK (wheelset) x2
Blizzbikes (Forks+Freecoaster) k1ng (bars), Spikez5 (chain+sprocket+bb), Evil1_4real (Frame)
J.r._Faw (lotta shit)

Angrypengion.biz
INNOCENT BYSTANDER!

5/23/2011 9:31 AM

xBikeaholic wrote:

ALL OF THE ABOVE

BMX_IS_RAD: Stay at the park. There is nothing like being at the park ALL by YOURSELF. Personally i love it
i hate flipping over the bars and hitting my palms on the ground doing hang 5s. (that really gets me mad haha)

this^^
and stupid pedestrians who ruin lines you have going

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual
nollie 540 cab try it its fun

5/23/2011 9:44 AM

xBikeaholic wrote:

ALL OF THE ABOVE

bricerbmx wrote:

this^^
and stupid pedestrians who ruin lines you have going

yeah i hate when people get in the way haha, little kids at the park....

|

Refs: 14
bstick (cranks), Ftkallday (xbox), Brenden1207 (xbox live), Brokenbmx (cranks), jb07 (stem)
TCbmx (hubs), Wolfen (hub), William_Cespedes (cranks), SuperstarDK (wheelset) x2
Blizzbikes (Forks+Freecoaster) k1ng (bars), Spikez5 (chain+sprocket+bb), Evil1_4real (Frame)
J.r._Faw (lotta shit)

Angrypengion.biz
INNOCENT BYSTANDER!

5/23/2011 9:57 AM

when someone calls the heat, or when it rains.

|

5/23/2011 10:11 AM

Being in a big park by yourself, I just don't like it

You just leave the park, and you can hear everyone cheer because your friend just landed a 3 whip

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher