5 stairs

Related:
Create New Tag

5/5/2014 6:55 PM

I suck … give me some simple tricks I can do off a 5 stair … I can 180 flat and 3 out of a fly out

|

Some times I wonder...Is Jesus black?

5/5/2014 7:02 PM

X up

|

5/5/2014 7:07 PM

is going for a 180 a good idea

|

Some times I wonder...Is Jesus black?

5/5/2014 7:39 PM

streetBMX wrote:

is going for a 180 a good idea

If you have em down, go for it. I've just started doing 180's off things, so far i've done them off three stairs and a small loading dock. Next up is a five stair.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

5/5/2014 7:57 PM

hop up it?

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

5/5/2014 7:58 PM

Yeah 5 set is a good place to start learning.
Try 180, then one foots, maybe see how fast and far you can go down it so you wont have as much of fear going faster at larger sets.
Then later on a 360 would be nice to see

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

5/6/2014 1:58 AM

if you can 360 flat you can do it down stairs too only courage question i myself have failed so many times with 360 down a 7 set nothing can go really wrong worst that can happen is 10 minutes of ankle pain

|

failed again

5/6/2014 11:41 AM

Ive 180d a 3stair and a few smaller docks and it wasnt hard. I truly hate drops though and cant bring myself to do the 3stair again. Personally I would find a 2/3 stair and move up from there. Rotating off stairs is pretty scarey because if you land backwards and clip the stairs, theres a good chance youll fall back right onto your head. Learn tricks on smaller sets and move up to bigger ones gradually.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

5/6/2014 5:40 PM

I mean just pedal at it and go for it. Land back tire first.

I 180 off of anything really. I love it. It doesnt hurt at all. I think the biggest thing i 180d was 5-6 feet. It was sweet. For some reason 360s are a different story. I have trouble rotating a little slower so sometimes i over rotate which stops me from trying them at times. But i have 360d a few littler drops. Nothing too tiny, nothing big though. I think it has a bit to do with the carve. It is easier to rotate because they are less fast of a spin. So they can feel smoother if that makes sense.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

5/7/2014 6:32 AM

put on pegs and 180 it while on the pegs xD

|