#5kwheelset

Related:
Create New Tag

1/15/2015 11:38 AM

I would like eclat blind hubs laced to big ballers with oilslick spokes although Front brake setup would be much better. I could also use a new chain after watching this...

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

1/15/2015 11:48 AM

I lold several times

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

1/15/2015 11:52 AM

nice lol

|

My FBM bike check


1/15/2015 12:48 PM

Do i get to lightly finger a staff member at 1k?

|

1/15/2015 12:52 PM

Mychaylo wrote:

Do i get to lightly finger a staff member at 1k?

No, the staff gets to finger you.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

1/15/2015 1:33 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

No, the staff gets to finger you.

Looks like Tom is doing the dirty deed

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

1/15/2015 1:40 PM

Mychaylo wrote:

Do i get to lightly finger a staff member at 1k?

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

No, the staff gets to finger you.

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Looks like Tom is doing the dirty deed

False, i wipe deep.

|

1/15/2015 2:04 PM

Add sickdude and me

|

13 years old

1/15/2015 2:43 PM

If it's real I'm getting close. Glad I'm not the guy that bumps every thread even if I have no clue about the subject just for comments.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/15/2015 3:49 PM

Hahahaha niiiiice

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

1/15/2015 4:24 PM

Is this a real thing ? I didn't get any wheels , I thought it was a joke

|

1/15/2015 4:26 PM

The wheel set thing is a joke - no clue who even started it. Pretty silly.

Lightly fingering a staff member? I guess we can talk...

|

1/15/2015 4:32 PM

It's real

|

I ride to stay on two wheels and have fun!
BIKE CHECK

1/15/2015 4:36 PM

I heard it was real , someone had some supposedly. You guys make enough off advertising and us visiting that you should if you don't. If not I quit Vital lol

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/15/2015 4:47 PM

kylecarlson wrote:

The wheel set thing is a joke - no clue who even started it. Pretty silly.

Lightly fingering a staff member? I guess we can talk...

He's lying because he doesn't want to spend money on us. It's totally real tho.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

1/15/2015 4:52 PM

kylecarlson wrote:

The wheel set thing is a joke - no clue who even started it. Pretty silly.

Lightly fingering a staff member? I guess we can talk...

Shhhh

Photo

|

1/15/2015 4:56 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

I heard it was real , someone had some supposedly. You guys make enough off advertising and us visiting that you should if you don't. If not I quit Vital lol

Please, tell me more about the inner-workings of my business.

|

1/15/2015 5:44 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

I heard it was real , someone had some supposedly. You guys make enough off advertising and us visiting that you should if you don't. If not I quit Vital lol

Guy demanding free stuff , gives away a couple free bikes due to wreck less not caring about his stuff by leaving it out to be stolen .....I want his buisiness advice

|

1/15/2015 5:46 PM

Vital should do a 5k grip giveaway. Just one grip.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

1/15/2015 6:16 PM

It's so real, i don't personally have them because i don't have 5k yet, but i do know that at 5k people get them.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

1/15/2015 6:34 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Vital should do a 5k grip giveaway. Just one grip.

At 10k you get one pedal

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

1/15/2015 6:42 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

I heard it was real , someone had some supposedly. You guys make enough off advertising and us visiting that you should if you don't. If not I quit Vital lol

kylecarlson wrote:

Please, tell me more about the inner-workings of my business.

Chill haha sarcasm isn't easily seen over the internet. Somewhat related , does TCU make more money of advertising then Vital does? Personally Vital seems like a more legit website , but TCU is filled with adds when I last went on it. Is it a fairly substantial amount ? Dont want the figures just the idea.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/15/2015 6:54 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Chill haha sarcasm isn't easily seen over the internet. Somewhat related , does TCU make more money of advertising then Vital does? Personally Vital seems like a more legit website , but TCU is filled with adds when I last went on it. Is it a fairly substantial amount ? Dont want the figures just the idea.

No clue - that's none of my business. We definitely have a lot more expenses, though.

Having a custom site, custom back end, the forum, video player, space for all of the photos and video uploads, a staff of web guys that know how to fix and improve everything, paying photographers / filmers... Running this site isn't cheap.

|

1/15/2015 6:57 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

I heard it was real , someone had some supposedly. You guys make enough off advertising and us visiting that you should if you don't. If not I quit Vital lol

You guys act like the BMX market is making NBA money......

|

1/15/2015 7:00 PM

kylecarlson wrote:

No clue - that's none of my business. We definitely have a lot more expenses, though.

Having a custom site, custom back end, the forum, video player, space for all of the photos and video uploads, a staff of web guys that know how to fix and improve everything, paying photographers / filmers... Running this site isn't cheap.

Doesn't the forum add to profit though? Because if you get the average user that visits at least once per day and comments alot , with everyone else , shouldnt it add a fair amount of money for Vital ? I didn't even consider the video player or the other staff of fixing / web design. Thought you could just hire someone for a bit like a bike shop then be good to go until the next error pinch

Would you ever even consider a Vital BMX store / outlet almost similar to TCU ? And who is actually the #1 website for BMX because I see that tossed around for DIG , Ride , almost everywhere .

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/15/2015 8:35 PM

kylecarlson wrote:

Please, tell me more about the inner-workings of my business.

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Chill haha sarcasm isn't easily seen over the internet. Somewhat related , does TCU make more money of advertising then Vital does? Personally Vital seems like a more legit website , but TCU is filled with adds when I last went on it. Is it a fairly substantial amount ? Dont want the figures just the idea.

kylecarlson wrote:

No clue - that's none of my business. We definitely have a lot more expenses, though.

Having a custom site, custom back end, the forum, video player, space for all of the photos and video uploads, a staff of web guys that know how to fix and improve everything, paying photographers / filmers... Running this site isn't cheap.

TCU deffo makes more off the videos tho, youtube advertises them way better and they prolly get a lot more views which means they rake in the mula..

|

1/15/2015 8:36 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Doesn't the forum add to profit though? Because if you get the average user that visits at least once per day and comments alot , with everyone else , shouldnt it add a fair amount of money for Vital ? I didn't even consider the video player or the other staff of fixing / web design. Thought you could just hire someone for a bit like a bike shop then be good to go until the next error pinch

Would you ever even consider a Vital BMX store / outlet almost similar to TCU ? And who is actually the #1 website for BMX because I see that tossed around for DIG , Ride , almost everywhere .

Asking that last question is like asking what the best newspaper is...

Just pick the one that has a better format to you.

|

1/15/2015 8:41 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

I heard it was real , someone had some supposedly. You guys make enough off advertising and us visiting that you should if you don't. If not I quit Vital lol

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

You guys act like the BMX market is making NBA money......

Guys as funny as Dave Chapelle are reasons why guys like Mike spinner came in and made a fuckload of money and got out .....its to fucken easy to come in take money and leave over a bunch of butthurt forum bmx kids

|

1/15/2015 8:43 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/15/2015 8:48 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

I heard it was real , someone had some supposedly. You guys make enough off advertising and us visiting that you should if you don't. If not I quit Vital lol

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

You guys act like the BMX market is making NBA money......

double post ...most kids in bmx are to young to know what paying for a living means ....but they think their opinion is oh so important ,

Until the whiney little cunts get out of their moms basement and find out the life of
Bills to pay , will be until they understand the pain in the ass of life , they think they got it all figured out , just wait till their parents die , then they will get life

|

1/15/2015 8:54 PM

Ahahaha shots fired
Praise Jesus
Photo

|