7 people you will encounter at any skatepark

Related:
Create New Tag

11/21/2013 9:42 PM

Probably already been posted but i didn't look real hard for it.

http://www.jenkemmag.com/home/2013/05/06/7-people-you-will-encounter-at-any-skatepark/

So damn true

|

vital's redneck

11/21/2013 9:58 PM

All those plus the little swaggot kids are why i dont go to skateparks anymore haha

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

11/21/2013 10:11 PM

Seen it before awhile back, still a good read though

5. The Group of Kids That ONLY Play S.K.A.T.E.

So fucking true, NEVER fails that every time I'm at this one park, there's always a group either right by the bowl playing, right after the grind box, or right in front of the best flyout jump at the park.

Also needs an 8

8. Kids who ride mountain bikes around the park and just do laps and get in everyone's way

idk if that's a common issue for anyone else, but at this one park.. it never fails that there's a group of kids just coasting around on mt. bikes for no reason

|

11/21/2013 10:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/21/2013 10:24 PM

I think it is missing the try hard skayer/bmxer lol. You know the guy who takes riding way to seriously and gets pissed off every time they screw up.

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

11/21/2013 10:26 PM

lol a little kid came to my local dirt park to race his r/c car around

|

This week's Sweet Shoutout goes to: biggybuggy!

11/22/2013 11:28 AM

Wow that's true..........Clark you ride scooters

|

11/22/2013 11:29 AM

|

11/22/2013 11:58 AM

Don't forgot the angry parents after you tell them to get off of the grind box

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

11/22/2013 12:04 PM

jj0996 wrote:

I think it is missing the try hard skayer/bmxer lol. You know the guy who takes riding way to seriously and gets pissed off every time they screw up.

oh yeah, I remember a guy who was screaming and throwing his skateboard around after every unsuccessful attempt at b/s kickflip

my local was always filled with them dudes on rollerblades or some shit, but they were always cool guys

|

11/22/2013 12:32 PM

When i go to my skate park, the only people i see are people payed by the county to sit there and make up rules for kids to follow. That's why i'm usually the only one there.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

11/22/2013 1:39 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Dude that's really getting annoying. Get over it and leave him be. Being a prick to him everytime he says something is annoying and only makes yourself look bad.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

11/22/2013 2:14 PM

9. The tag along. The kid that your friend brings along, says "nigga" (I despise that word) all the time to seem cool. And talks like his Shawn white supply co. Bike with the generic offroad tires, rough gyro and solid steel three piece cranks is cool. And doesn't jump at all. Just kinda goes over bums.

10. Lil khalifa timberlake. Listening to the gayest music and blasts it, and only rides cult rasta parts.

|

11/22/2013 2:21 PM

jj0996 wrote:

ultrasonic wrote:

oh yeah, I remember a guy who was screaming and throwing his skateboard around after every unsuccessful attempt at b/s kickflip

my local was always filled with them dudes on rollerblades or some shit, but they were always cool guys

Rollerbladers are chill, that stuff is hard, and they roll crazy fast around tne skate park.

|

11/22/2013 2:48 PM

8. That one kid that has a $750 bmx bike that his parents bought him and is to scared to jump.

|

11/22/2013 3:16 PM

I WAS DYING WHEN I SAW THE PICTURE OF THE KID GIVING ORAL TO THE SCOOTER!!!!!!

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

11/22/2013 3:26 PM

forgetting the overprotective bitch mom/dad that can't stand you telling them their kid might get plowed if he doesn't gtfo. Or the little bitch skaters that call the cops when bmxers show up.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

11/22/2013 3:32 PM

Garnished wrote:

8. That one kid that has a $750 bmx bike that his parents bought him and is to scared to jump.

I know a couple of those. One let me ride his bike. I tried a footjam whip (Which I am nowhere near good enough to do) and I crashed the bike. The bar ends got scratched. He proceeded to try to sue me for $2000 over "destruction of property". Four times. He lost every time. So I sued him $2000 back for harassment. Won. Put the money into savings. Now all the mormam kids hate me.

|

11/22/2013 3:58 PM

at my skatepark everyones in boxers.

then again im in az

|

11/22/2013 6:20 PM

I can't believe there isnt a homeless people part of this. Or a drunk category or something. There is always one of the 2.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

11/22/2013 6:28 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

I can't believe there isnt a homeless people part of this. Or a drunk category or something. There is always one of the 2.

Too many punks.

|

11/22/2013 6:44 PM

For sure the over protective Parentals!! That shit REALLY used to piss me off... (Parentals in Bold)

This is NOT a Play Park!!! Kindly get Your Kids OUT!!! "Well it has Park in the name though?!"
Yes with SKATE in front of it!!! "So what are You doing here on a BMX Bicycle?!"
It isn't specifically for Skaters (I'm glad a lot of people are changing names to like "Extreme Sports Park" etc) "Oh right, aren't you a little to old to be in here anyways?!"
Well MADAM... I know 30/40 year old men that still ride BMX!!! "Wow they must really have no life!!"
I know a couple who own their own Bike Shops/Companies & are living the high life, can literally buy whatever they want!! "So You can actually make a living doing this?!"
Yes! Yes you can! A pretty decent one at that! Whats not to like? You never have to fully grow up! You get to do something you LOVE Day In/Day Out & build new Bikes whenever you fancy one!! "Pfffft, I could get one of those things from Argos for like £89"
Trust me Lady, You wouldn't get one of these for £89! You might get my Handle Bars & Grips for that!! "So what did you spend on that (Really snide, bitchy tone) then??!" Well this one is hovering around £1,100/£1,200 "HA! Fuck right off like anyone would pay that sort of money for a Fucking CHILDS BMX Bicycle!!!!
Well Lady, that's nice of you to know everything about a Sport that you only learnt about today & make snide comments about me, my friends & our life style choices! "Elliot, ELLIOT!!! It's time to go, I don't want you around THESE types of people! (VEEEEERY Snide Voice For That One!!) Come ON!! (Grabs Child By The Wrist & Drags Him Away To Their Over Priced 4x4/SUV)

|

11/22/2013 6:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/22/2013 6:57 PM

Lol @ topsey's rant...so true.

It always bugs me when people dont get the fact that this isn't just a kids sport, also they just don't get that these custom bikes of ours are far from fucking kids toys.

....fuck em.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

11/25/2013 9:38 AM

All of those are so true. Lol

|

United Bike Co

The Shadow Conspiracy

"Whats the point in 3 pegs? What is it, 10oz for a peg? Just put the 4th one on! Jeez!"

11/25/2013 11:53 AM

Topsey. That rant is the most accurate thing i have ever seen. I usually try to make sweet love to the MILFs tho, mine goes like this:

Nice kids.
who the hell are you?
Im your next kids father
What the fuck, get out of here.
(johnny bravo voice) come on baby!
(leaves park with child)

I'm just kidding tho... haha i wouldnt do any of that!! haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

11/25/2013 2:44 PM

This always happens:

BMXer: *Lands truck driver*
Parent: WATCH OUT KID!!!!
BMXer: Sorry.
Little Kid: *Goes up small ramp and falls*
Parent: Gabe, you're a pro!!
BMXer: ...

|