|

8/22/2011 3:02 PM

Hellasketch?

|

8/22/2011 3:24 PM

Haha thanks

|

8/22/2011 3:28 PM

you wont really notice it untill your on the front wheel man, maybe in airs but i dunno i cant do them, sucks jarrod isnt on here anymore cause he would be able to tell ya, get yeah you will notice it in nose mannys, footjams, anything front wheel based, but just riding ? wont notice it man, and if you do, you will get used to it in like 2 days lolol

|

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|

8/23/2011 3:08 AM

i love it :D
i ride trails with my lacey and it feels good, the head angle just feels so nice, you don't actually have to consciously steer, you just have to think you wanna go somewhere and it turns, but it's not twitchy
i get on people's bikes with slacker head angles now and it feels so sluggish
great for nosemanuals and footjams and tricks like g-turns or nosemanual 180s
it's fine for airs too
only thing is that it's easier to go over the bars tongue

|

if in doubt, keep pedalling

8/24/2011 6:36 AM

Ok thanks, Im getting a Fit Wifi, i suppose the head angle is good for street, i just like to ride some transitions

|

8/24/2011 6:59 AM

yahelh wrote:

Ok thanks, Im getting a Fit Wifi, i suppose the head angle is good for street, i just like to ride some transitions

well i ride a fair bit of park and it's really good for that too

|

if in doubt, keep pedalling

8/24/2011 7:21 AM

Have you looked into teh verde cartel kiraly frame? Im sale right now and has a 75.25 degree angle. I just picked mine up and its one of the funnest frames ive ridden

|