87 Dyno Compe find

Related:
Create New Tag

6/28/2017 5:37 PM

I recently found this at an estate auction. I can not find a serial number on the bottom at all.
Also am wondering if it would be worth it to restore and then sell it or just to flip it the way it is. Reminds me of the day I had a purple GT performer made that same year. Any info would be appreciated.

Thank you.Photo

|

6/28/2017 6:20 PM

Couldn't hurt to strip it down, clean, and grease everything. Ask around bmx museum. They know all about that kind of stuff.

|

6/28/2017 7:18 PM

ggallin422 wrote:

Couldn't hurt to strip it down, clean, and grease everything. Ask around bmx museum. They know all about that kind of stuff.

This. Clean it up and get it rolling smoother first to make money, and you will just have time into it.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/28/2017 7:42 PM

You could restore that into a very good looking bike

|

6/28/2017 11:26 PM

Those of you that didn't grow up in the 80's, not the COASTER BRAKE tab on the rear chainstay. Wasn't a freestyle bike if it didn't have a coaster BRAKE on it.... haha.

|

6/29/2017 8:39 AM

I want it. As is. Sell it to me now.

|

6/30/2017 8:04 AM

Post it on bmxmuseum.com . But, don't try to sell it (have to be a member to do that) or ask what it's worth in the regular discussion forum.
|