A Sad Day In BMX...

Related:
Create New Tag

5/23/2013 2:49 PM

Police are now investigating the disappearance of Brain Histand. And it's not looking or sounding too good right about now.

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_phoenix_metro/central_phoenix/phoenix-police-investigating-the-disappearance-of-25-year-old-brian-histand

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/23/2013 2:51 PM

Damn, i really didn't want to see this! I Was hoping he would be found safe. Tom can you do me a favor & post something about this on the F.B page? Possibly not this but like a link to the Come Up page about him being missing please.

|

5/23/2013 2:53 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/23/2013 2:53 PM

Damn, sad

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

5/23/2013 2:54 PM

Saw this before, so sad, hopefully everything turn out to be fine.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/23/2013 3:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/23/2013 3:13 PM

Illuminati probably had something to do with this

all we can do is pray for him and his safety

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

5/23/2013 3:14 PM

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

There is nothing to joke about in this case.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/23/2013 3:27 PM

That sucks.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

5/23/2013 3:28 PM

andyferly wrote:

im not joking or trying to be funny

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

5/23/2013 3:31 PM

andyferly wrote:

im not joking or trying to be funny

Fuck you bitchassniggercoonfuck ill kill you.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

5/23/2013 3:40 PM

@ Topsey- will do.
@andyferly- me too
@oneeyeilluminati guy- what you said was completely fucking un called for.

|

5/23/2013 4:09 PM

Are you fucking retarded?

Get out. This is not the thread for jokes.

|

5/23/2013 4:10 PM

tomdon wrote:

@ Topsey- will do.
@andyferly- me too

um did you read that shit why would the cops tow if vehicle when that's evidence and shouldn't be touched it also says the police found his keys in a field, now why were the cops out in a field

this is the second time ive come across something like this where the cops are obviously up to something, its in Arizona i herd the cops are getting bad out there , cops really dont like bmxers at all , i think the police have something to do with this just like the last article i see like this and they didnt suspect foul play either

because sad to say but those cops probably murdered him

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

5/23/2013 4:11 PM

like where is his bike n shit did that disappear too ?

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

5/23/2013 4:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/23/2013 4:14 PM

um did you read that shit why would the cops tow if vehicle when that's evidence and shouldn't be touched it also says the ...more

This isn't your ordinary everyday conspiracy theorist.... this is... an ADVANCED CONSPIRACY THEORIST!

Seriously though, it was a farmer that found the keys in a field. And they probably towed the car because, well, what the fuck else are they going to do with a car that belongs to a missing person that is just sitting there in the way.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

5/23/2013 4:17 PM

tomdon wrote:

@ Topsey- will do.
@andyferly- me too

um did you read that shit why would the cops tow if vehicle when that's evidence and shouldn't be touched it also says the ...more

Xxohioanxx wrote:

This isn't your ordinary everyday conspiracy theorist.... this is... an ADVANCED CONSPIRACY THEORIST!

Seriously though, it ...more

He's an advanced retard. There's no conspiracy in his death. I would be willing to bet, as sad as it is to say and I hope i'm wrong, that he was in the wrong place at the wrong time and he is dead.

|

5/23/2013 4:17 PM

tomdon wrote:

@ Topsey- will do.
@andyferly- me too

Xxohioanxx wrote:

and you read that from the link provided?

the fact that the cops do not expect foul play just makes it so damn obvious, how can their be no foul play and the dude is missing WTF

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

5/23/2013 4:18 PM

The bike didnt disappear. He was last seen walking, dumbass.

|

5/23/2013 4:18 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

tomdon wrote:

He's an advanced retard. There's no conspiracy in his death. I would be willing to bet, as sad as it is to say and I hope i'm ...more

obviously allot smarter than you dick weed

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

5/23/2013 4:19 PM

the fact that the cops do not expect foul play just makes it so damn obvious, how ...more

No, it was on pretty much every BMX page a few days ago.

And how does that make it more obvious? Fucking stop trolling you piece of shit retard. You're more retarded than typical conspiracy theorists.

I wish you could be the one you think the cops killed.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

5/23/2013 4:22 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

the fact that the cops do not expect foul play just makes it so damn obvious, how ...more

Xxohioanxx wrote:

No, it was on pretty much every BMX page a few days ago.

And how does that make it more obvious? Fucking stop trolling you ...more

Thank you.

|

5/23/2013 4:23 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

tomdon wrote:

He's an advanced retard. There's no conspiracy in his death. I would be willing to bet, as sad as it is to say and I hope i'm ...more

obviously allot smarter than you dick weed

Obviously you're not smarter because the no foul play thing is a trick. Cops do that everytime so whoever committed the crime doesn't get spooked and run

|

5/23/2013 4:55 PM

saw this on instagram. man i feel bad for his family.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

5/23/2013 5:03 PM

#1. They towed the vehicle before he went missing, just like anyone would.
#2. He wasn't even riding a bike? He was last seen walking. Read the link.
#3. You're not even funny at this point, and if you really believe the shit you're saying well I'm sorry.
#4. No one ever said he was dead.
#5. You are completely distracting (or making fun of) the fact that this is a real issue, this guy needs to be found. This is about awareness, not "Here's what I think happened to him..."
#6. Why the fuck am I even saying this I'm just going to be distracting as well. So grow up, and let the people who care try to find Brian.

|

Insta: @devicacy

5/23/2013 5:13 PM

tomdon wrote:

@ Topsey- will do.
@andyferly- me too

realityisajoke wrote:

#1. They towed the vehicle before he went missing, just like anyone would.
#2. He wasn't even riding a bike? He was last seen ...more

all of you are ignorant idiots just because it was me who said that your gonna talk shit and act like your so smart yet if i would have posted the same shit with a random username to where you didnt know it was me i bet all of you would have reacted differently

making it like im trolling or making a joke about this is fucking bullshit on your own parts, you dont think this kinda shit upsets me

Now i would like everyone to take some time and pray for Brain and his safety

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

5/23/2013 5:17 PM

It's always strange when people disappear like that. Anything could have happened to the guy. Poor dude, hope he turns up.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

5/23/2013 5:21 PM

all of you are ignorant idiots just because it was me who said that your gonna talk shit and act like your so smart yet if i ...more

K bro. I think people would have reacted to those comments the same if it were someone else. I know you mean well, but you came of way too strong with those theories. When someone goes missing there's no telling what could have happened and posting unproven shit like that is kind of disrespectful. Maybe keep that shit to yourself next time.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

5/23/2013 5:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/23/2013 5:25 PM

I think you made your bed & you need to lay in it.. Sarcastic comments about such a serious matter, however you meant it to come across didnt work, it came across VERY wrong. Stop being an arrogant arsehole, admit you were wrong & say sorry. I am not a religious person so i will not pray but Brian will be in my thoughts. Our Facebook page has posted the link, i do not know Brian personally but i have watched his edits & from what i have read he seems like a stand up guy. This is why i asked Tom to post the link on the page, anything we can do to spread the word that he is missing & needs to come home safely.

|

5/23/2013 5:47 PM

This sucks and @The one eye illuminati retard this is a serious issue dude i doubt the "illuminatiu" has any thing to do with this im fuffing 14 and more mature then you

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

5/23/2013 6:19 PM

You said ignorant idiot. That's redundant. Now learn the English language and become somewhat fucking useful to society so we can manage to find this guy alive in safe for his family and loved ones. I hope someone fucking kidnaps you, brings you here to Elyria, rapes you, then lets me stick a fucking screw driver in your eye socket. Holy fuck Ohio is filled with nothing but fucks like you.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/23/2013 6:42 PM

It was locked in the car, research the story

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy