A bike I'm looking at..

Related:
Create New Tag

2/10/2017 7:39 PM

I'm looking for bikes people are just looking to get rid of, so I can get some parts for my whip. I'm finding some good ones but I'm not sure about this one. The only thing I recognize is the frame. He says he traded a longboard for the bike. He Used to ride a long time ago, but doesn't know anything about this bike. He's selling for 120. I was going to trade him a MacBook. I paid 100 for it, but only if the parts are decent. Posting to see if anyone recognizes any of the parts and to see if this bike would even be worth picking up. Photo

Photo

|

2/10/2017 7:45 PM

Rogue Status LTD Seat
Animal ASM Tire (Rear)
Cult Dehart Tire (Front)
Shadow Attack FL Stem

If the rear hub says WETHEPEOPLE (kinda looks like it does)
Than that's one rare fucking wtp hub (The Original Supreme Hub)

I say 120 isn't bad, probably because of how mix matched and super used it looks to be honest

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

2/10/2017 8:32 PM

Those pedals look like they're on backwards, so the cranks must be left hand drive. Also, the pedals seem to be the Animal Hamilton Plastic Pedals.

|

Ride hard or Ride home.
Pink N’ Pretty

Instagram
@tarsales

2/11/2017 3:16 AM

Check the eBay price of your MacBook
Guarantee you it's worth more than $100-$120 even with a broken screen or whatever else might be wrong with it

And honestly the bike looks like shit! (Several years old and well used)

|

Dax in Miami

I ride for:
Reklamation Bikes (Colorado)
London Bikes (Texas)

2/11/2017 4:52 AM

That bike looks like a pile of turds. Somebody threw that thing around a lot. I wouldn't trust any of those parts to last very long. It has some serious mileage.

|

2/11/2017 7:06 AM

Metalbmxer wrote:

Check the eBay price of your MacBook
Guarantee you it's worth more than $100-$120 even with a broken screen or whatever else might be wrong with it

And honestly the bike looks like shit! (Several years old and well used)

I did. I don't see much of a profit in it, if any at all. It hasn't sold very high. In fact, many times it has sold below 100. I bought mine for 85 without a charger, then had to spend 14 on a charger.. He's bringing the bike over today. I'm going to check it out, then we'll go from there. If it's REAL bad I'll just pass

|