A csb.

Related:
Create New Tag

6/19/2011 12:25 PM

went and rode trails this weekend. did mostly moto whips, tabletops, and turn downs. did 2 tuck no handers. and i ate shit so bad my whole left side of my body is purple, my right knees black and brown, and my sweatshirt i was wearing got the whole sleeve ripped off and my shorts got ripped. i did a really deep moto whip and i realized my frame was out in front of me and i tried to fix it but i swung it back to far and ended up with my bike leaving my hands me hitting flat off the ground and my right leg hitting my frame. it hurt sooo bad my elbow has this really deep gash in it like the size of a quarter but it's really deep and hurts soo bad. i never wrecked like that before. don't think ill be riding for a few days hahaha.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

6/19/2011 12:30 PM

seems like your not havin too much luck

|

6/19/2011 12:31 PM

sounds like a quality CSB to me

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

6/19/2011 12:36 PM

jakebikes wrote:

not at all.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

6/19/2011 12:37 PM

jakebikes wrote:

Spenlard wrote:

not at all.

lol sorry but what does csb mean

|

6/19/2011 12:42 PM

jakebikes wrote:

Spenlard wrote:

not at all.

jakebikes wrote:

lol sorry but what does csb mean

[LINK TO IMAGE]
|

6/19/2011 12:43 PM

haha ok thats what i thought

|

6/19/2011 12:50 PM

I concur,a
[LINK TO IMAGE]
indeed

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

6/19/2011 12:53 PM

Bro, that story, was cool!

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

6/19/2011 2:17 PM

Rad! :D
I wish i could ride trails, im so bad at them.
And we have hardly any local. Parks just easier and nicer.

|

6/19/2011 2:23 PM

Shakesman69 wrote:

they were mad easy like begginer trails kinda. still fun though.

|

6/19/2011 2:38 PM

Shakesman69 wrote:

Spenlard wrote:

rad! Best we have here is a 3 set, first is a 3 foot table, like two foot long xD. You jump it and you dont clear the second, which is like 4 foot and 3 meters gap. Then a kicker to a resi sorta set up. I dont like it dizzy

|

6/19/2011 2:42 PM

dang man!

|

steazy

6/19/2011 6:30 PM

Shakesman69 wrote:

Spenlard wrote:

Shakesman69 wrote:

rad! Best we have here is a 3 set, first is a 3 foot table, like two foot long xD. You jump it and you dont clear the second, which is like 4 foot and 3 meters gap. Then a kicker to a resi sorta set up. I dont like it dizzy

yeah, i like tabletops alot too because if you don't clear it no worries.

|

6/19/2011 7:17 PM

ouch dude that sounds like thatd kill!

|