A few VITAL questions (Pretty punny)

Related:
Create New Tag

7/12/2012 8:29 PM

Haven't been on here in a while but I have 3 Opinion-based questions:
1-Vacation- If you could go to any state in the US to bike, where would you go?
-I'm going on a road trip soon with my friend to ride but we can't decide where to go? (Particularly West Coast)
2-Freecoaster- - Which Free-coaster? Stranger or wait for the Eclat?
-I want a Free-coaster badly but I don't know which one....(For Street)
3-Camera- - Does anyone know the difference between the Glide cam XR-Series and the HD-Series?
-I just got my new Nikon D3100 and I need a more advanced Stabilizing handle, so I was deciding between a Glide cam or an Eazyhandle

|

7/12/2012 8:31 PM

I would go to the NW to ride all of the badass concrete parks.

wait for the G. coaster.... hahahaha

navi handle

|

7/12/2012 8:31 PM

1. texas
2. stranger
3. not a camera man

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

7/12/2012 8:32 PM

Los angeles

fuck freecoasters

glide cam

|

Refs: netty speghetti, aw1234512[x2], Dudeisdrumer109, daniel21, paVimo, ticaleb, Showtime402[x2], brendan.magner.9
VIDEO OF OUR DIRT SKATEPARK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54l6T-1xEwo

7/12/2012 8:35 PM

Florence OR great park up there and the drive is awesome if you take the coast.

|

7/12/2012 8:45 PM

new jersey, alienation, idk cameras

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Email: benignimatt@gmail.com
Xbox GT: CreeD Viibez

7/12/2012 8:48 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/12/2012 8:49 PM

matt X stolen X bmx wrote:

Alienation? What are you out of your fucking mind?

Texas
Either
Glide

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

7/12/2012 9:08 PM

Me? wrote:

Texas
Either
Glide

HAHAHAHAHA
-Texas was my first choice, chicago was my 2nd...but my bitch ass friend doesnt want to go to either because it will be too hot or it is too far :/ so we might go to San Francisco..any spots down there?
-And alright Stranger is my 1st choice because Crumlish is HARD but I don't know a lot about eclat but im guessing they are a solid company...good hubs? and should i wait or get the stranger?
-and yeah but which glidecam? i dont know the difference between the two types

|

7/12/2012 9:41 PM

I just took a trip to San Francisco and its probably got the best weather for summer out of any place I've ever been

Ezra coaster or possibly the éclat coaster if I ever got a look at the internals and decided they worked

Stranger coaster is just another KHE clone so anyone who thinks its "better" than any of the current coasters on the market is retarded

I've used a glide cam before and they work pretty decent, you still have to learn how to use it so you can really only get it how you want it after a few sessions

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

7/12/2012 10:15 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

I just took a trip to San Francisco and its probably got the best weather for summer out of any place I've ever been

Ezra coaster or possibly the éclat coaster if I ever got a look at the internals and decided they worked

Stranger coaster is just another KHE clone so anyone who thinks its "better" than any of the current coasters on the market is retarded

I've used a glide cam before and they work pretty decent, you still have to learn how to use it so you can really only get it how you want it after a few sessions

Thanks bruh this helped a lot
What kind of spots are up there?
In your opinion which would you choose out of the 3 coasters? (even though the ezra and eclat aren't out yet)
and sick ill look into getting one if i save up money

|

7/12/2012 10:17 PM

go chicago street spots are all amazing!

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]">

]Refs- Dirt Nasty, RideBmxWithSWAG, FOUR, Ron44ald, TCbmx(x2), Manny5569, JMIES419, aw1234512(x2), the balt, Spikez5(x2), ecuadevil(x2), Showtime402, RiverSideRider

7/12/2012 10:29 PM

JakeSalbert wrote:

I really want to!!!! If Brian Kachinski lives down there, you know there's street.

|

7/12/2012 10:51 PM

JakeSalbert wrote:

there are some sweet spots there. San Francisco is amazing to ride.

|

7/12/2012 10:52 PM

Id say Texas
G. coaster (if your patient...)
glide cam

|

7/12/2012 10:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/12/2012 11:50 PM

1. Utah (best place i've been for riding in years, been all over the country and haven't found a better state than Utah.) I ride in Texas a lot, i'm 2 hours from Dallas and there's a few good spots there, some good ones in Houston and from what i hear from friends there's some good trails down there, but like i said before Utah is still the best.
2. I use a Stolen f/c and i like it
3. get a GoPro with a wand and you'll love it...the Glidecam is legit, just too expensive for my taste.

as for comparison:
http://www.glidecamforum.com/conf/index.php?showtopic=951

|

7/12/2012 11:06 PM

op- stranger coaster is no different than khe, aelienation, or federal. None of them are "better" that eachother. Stranger just is female

|

virginia beach ~ instagram: @_harru_ ~ 4pegz

7/12/2012 11:47 PM

1. Definitely Phoenix, AZ (Winter time) or Texas.

2. I'd get the KHE. Most are clones but anything under the KHE internals, it's all good.

3. I'd get the Cam Caddie or the new Navi Handle and modify it by counter-weighting the handle like a glide-cam would. It would just be less expensive and less of a hassle.

|

7/13/2012 12:43 AM

Me? wrote:

Texas
Either
Glide

CHANCExBMX wrote:

HAHAHAHAHA
-Texas was my first choice, chicago was my 2nd...but my bitch ass friend doesnt want to go to either because it will be too hot or it is too far :/ so we might go to San Francisco..any spots down there?
-And alright Stranger is my 1st choice because Crumlish is HARD but I don't know a lot about eclat but im guessing they are a solid company...good hubs? and should i wait or get the stranger?
-and yeah but which glidecam? i dont know the difference between the two types

Yeah, Texas is pretty far from Florida to...
Stranger is probably as close to "bomb-proof" as it's gonna get... Although I do trust éclat.
Friend has the exact same camera and he uses a Glidecam 2000 Pro or something like that...

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

7/13/2012 6:18 AM

Me? wrote:

Texas
Either
Glide

the fuck you want to go to Texas for? dont know about you but i hate Florida's Bi-polar ass weather. Rain one minute, hot ass hell the next. Most likely the same in Texas.. just less rain.

Anyway,
Cleveland, Ohio . ( Home state, Sick spots )
G-Coaster
Glide

|

| Temper Tantrum | Instagram | Tumblr | Xbox - Slow Miatas |

7/13/2012 7:16 AM

1. Madrid or Boston
2. Eclat
3. Waste of money, just get an X Grip

|

7/13/2012 7:56 AM

the eclat one is coming out really soon so i would go with that

|

Instagram= suckmydeeeck
Tumblr= http://benkingyo.tumblr.com/

7/13/2012 12:18 PM

colorado.
wait for the g coaster
glidecam hd

|

Maintenance guy at The Railyard Bike Park in Rogers, Arkansas

facebook.com/TheRailyardAR/
Insta @the_railyard

facebook.com/tedhuie
Insta @ted_danger

7/13/2012 12:22 PM

Me? wrote:

Texas
Either
Glide

ii Krxfted wrote:

the fuck you want to go to Texas for? dont know about you but i hate Florida's Bi-polar ass weather. Rain one minute, hot ass hell the next. Most likely the same in Texas.. just less rain.

Anyway,
G-Coaster
Glide

Cause texas has trails! alot of trails! and florida has no trails! no trails! so in texas i would be ok with the weather...

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

7/13/2012 12:32 PM

Me? wrote:

Cause texas has trails! alot of trails! and florida has no trails! no trails! so in texas i would be ok with the weather...

florida had casselberry

|

7/13/2012 12:34 PM

ii Krxfted wrote:

Anyway,
G-Coaster
Glide

Me? wrote:

RiverSideRider wrote:

florida had casselberry

Flattened R.I.P. 71N... yeah but now we have beach n peach 40 miles away from me and im not sure there are anymore besides the trails we are building in my yard...

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

7/13/2012 12:36 PM

Me? wrote:

Flattened R.I.P. 71N... yeah but now we have beach n peach 40 miles away from me and im not sure there are anymore besides the trails we are building in my yard...

I am sure all of the dudes that were living at the casselberry house just didn't give up riding trails haha they probably are making a new set some where.

|

7/13/2012 12:42 PM

nah, not really you'd be surprised... trey jones was really the maitnance guy at casselberry he basically lived there in a tent. since he has been traveling so much it really isn't coming together even though it has been talked about. rain is kinda fucking up the plans to... everday around 3pm it just starts pouring.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

7/13/2012 12:45 PM

you can come ride in 100*f weather if you want, i'm sure you'll see Aaron Ross around in Corpus Christi riding.

|

7/13/2012 12:46 PM

sbc785 wrote:

you can come ride in 100*f weather if you want, i'm sure you'll see Aaron Ross around in Corpus Christi riding.

Fuck Aaron Ross.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

7/13/2012 12:50 PM

Oh, i'm sorry, didn't realize i was talking with a pro rider

|