A few stupid fucking questions.

Related:
Create New Tag

5/31/2013 4:34 PM

1. I can't seem to get my shadow clamp to fit on my frame.... I'm thinking of getting the federal or fly clamp since they seem smaller, it's like none of my clamps will go around the st. Frames a loosefer 2.5 any solution without buying a fucking wedge post?

2. Can I use a 19mm spanish interal spacer as a mid 19mm interal spacer? Cbf to take everything out if i cant even do it.

I think that's it.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

5/31/2013 4:54 PM

2nd question = yes im pretty sure
Let me check on #1

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

5/31/2013 4:56 PM

1. Take a file & just file the thick paint off the inside of your clamp. I have a Shadow Solus combo & the paint on the seat post was so thick i had to knock the seat in with a rubber mallet!! Shit loads of paint came off too lol.. I think Shadow have a tendency to over paint things!

2. Yup, they are the same size spindle, the frames bottom bracket is the same width. Also you don't actually have to use one if you don't want to.

|

5/31/2013 4:57 PM

Unless its a wedge only frame it should fit. I have no idea about loosefers. But a kink focus or deluxe flite clamps are tiny

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

5/31/2013 5:06 PM

Thanks guys :3 basically none of my clamps will fit around the seattube. not to mention it's ridiculously short. In most bike checks of it they have a mr clampy but I have the shadow alfred which is pretty small. May just get an animal wedge from dans since its only 16 now.

|

5/31/2013 5:12 PM

When I had that frame I used a united seat clamp. It went the tiniest bit over the top of the seat tube but it still worked fine.

|

My Old* Steed

Click here and follow me :D
Twitterrr

5/31/2013 11:07 PM

Un thread the bolt and thread it into the opposite side put a thin coin in between the two poi t on the clap and thigh ten the seat clamp bolt onto the coin. It will open up the clamp and you should be able to slide it over the seat tube.

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

5/31/2013 11:25 PM

Gump wrote:

Un thread the bolt and thread it into the opposite side put a thin coin in between the two poi t on the clap and thigh ten the seat clamp bolt onto the coin. It will open up the clamp and you should be able to slide it over the seat tube.

Thanks I'll try that.

|