A little from the road trip to GA

Related:
Create New Tag

3/3/2011 5:19 AM

So I am sure that no one actually cares but I thought I would post up just a little about our trip last week.

1) an edit will be up in the near future, I am currently just waiting to get clips off of a dif camera from a friend.

2) The trip was so great, we all had a great time traveling and riding, lots of good times went down and so much to laugh about.

3) Every one was shreddin hard and we rode some really great places, thanks to cupovjoe and everyone that helped us out along the way.

4) The Supercross race was beyond AMAZING! It was by far one of the BEST races I have ever seen. I am usually not a Reed fan but he def impressed me and I kinda became a fan

5) ATL street is rad and cruisin the streets at night was pretty wild to say the least.

6) Here are just a couple road trip shots to share till the video is up

GA Highway Cruisin
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Truck Loaded up, Early morning breakfast stop at McNasties
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Hotel view over downtown ATL
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Hotel Room
[LINK TO IMAGE]

ATL Supercross. Really wild night and once we got to our seats we pretty much had the best seats in the house
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Opening Ceremonies
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Reppin
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

"The ratio of hours of building and maintaining trails is astronomically skewed in the wrong direction, but the pay off is indescribably worth it."

3/3/2011 5:40 AM

damn that sounds like alot of fun. i went on a trip to baltimore last saturday

|

In Order To Succed, Your Desire For Success Should Be Greater Then Your Fear Of Failure.
Refs: Tibug, Aw1234512, Jb07

3/3/2011 5:43 AM

Dude Baltimore look like it'd be a ton of fun!

|

"The ratio of hours of building and maintaining trails is astronomically skewed in the wrong direction, but the pay off is indescribably worth it."

3/3/2011 5:49 AM

it was i wanna go back when i learn some more tricks lol

|

In Order To Succed, Your Desire For Success Should Be Greater Then Your Fear Of Failure.
Refs: Tibug, Aw1234512, Jb07

3/3/2011 11:25 AM

sweet! i like the tee shirt!!!

|

3/3/2011 11:34 AM

looks like some good times ! cant wait till i can take a little roadtrip with some friends

|

3/3/2011 3:28 PM

looks like a damn good time!

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

3/3/2011 3:53 PM

jamie cole wrote:

sweet! i like the tee shirt!!!

heck ya! I love that shirt haha

we had a lot of good riding so hope you guys will like the edit when I can get it done and posted

|

3/4/2011 4:41 AM

Are you kidding? Of course we care! That sounds awesome! I really wish i could have gone too, I would love to see some supercross.

|