A sudden realization. (must read mutant bikes)

Related:
Create New Tag

11/8/2013 6:22 PM

Mutant bikes goes on vital, looks at our bmx innovation ideas and uses them in their own shit parts. I just checked and not 1 of their parts hasnt been thought of and written on here. Too bad their parts look totally sickdude and are complete shit.

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

11/8/2013 6:35 PM

Mutant Bikes, makes good stuff. i've had a few of there parts for a quick minute and never had an issue. Don't Diss a company you've never even rode or probably ever seen. Come on you know better.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

11/8/2013 6:37 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Mutant Bikes, makes good stuff. i've had a few of there parts for a quick minute and never had an issue. Don't Diss a company you've never even rode or probably ever seen. Come on you know better.

The innovations are pointless though... but im sorry... dude come back on skype ahah we miss you

|

I ride for my papou.

11/8/2013 6:41 PM

Eastern, Shadow, Odyssey, George @ G-Sport, & I'm sure tons of others get on here as well. It's likely just coincidence

|

11/8/2013 7:02 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Eastern, Shadow, Odyssey, George @ G-Sport, & I'm sure tons of others get on here as well. It's likely just coincidence

aha maybe

|

I ride for my papou.

11/8/2013 7:18 PM

Companies look on here to see what parts people like, what things are trending, etc. We actually do the BMX companies a good thing by posting on here. They use (some) of our ideas and thoughts on parts and stuff im sure!

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

11/8/2013 7:25 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

SickDude wrote:

The innovations are pointless though... but im sorry... dude come back on skype ahah we miss you

I don't have time for skype. Add me on facebook if you really want.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

11/8/2013 7:47 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Companies look on here to see what parts people like, what things are trending, etc. We actually do the BMX companies a good thing by posting on here. They use (some) of our ideas and thoughts on parts and stuff im sure!

There's no doubt in my mind on that one. When I started looking for 48h wheel components, the first things I bought were a hazard v3 from RiverSideRider and my current Monkey from Tito24. Right after that, the 48h Ribcages showed up on the Odyssey sight, followed by the 48h wheel kits. I was quite happy they did though!

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

11/8/2013 10:00 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

SickDude wrote:

Your so stupid those parts have bin in the works for so long...

|

Bang Bang bmx

11/9/2013 8:59 AM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Chuck8273 wrote:

There's no doubt in my mind on that one. When I started looking for 48h wheel components, the first things I bought were a hazard v3 from RiverSideRider and my current Monkey from Tito24. Right after that, the 48h Ribcages showed up on the Odyssey sight, followed by the 48h wheel kits. I was quite happy they did though!

If you don't mind me asking. Why do you ride 48H?

|

United Bike Co

The Shadow Conspiracy

"Whats the point in 3 pegs? What is it, 10oz for a peg? Just put the 4th one on! Jeez!"

11/9/2013 9:20 AM

48h stay true for way longer, weight only a couple ounces more and have a really high strength to weigh ratio.

|

11/9/2013 9:26 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/9/2013 9:30 AM

GTRPLR1995 wrote:

If you don't mind me asking. Why do you ride 48H?

Higher strength, as stated above. I hate landing and feeling my wheels flex. My whole bike is built to take some abuse. To me, that's the whole point of building a custom, to customize it to what you need and prefer.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

11/9/2013 9:36 AM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Agreed. When I first got on here I made a thread about wanting tires like the old Redline red stripe tires. Sure enough, a few years later several companies have them. But I do acknowledge a great deal of coincidence could be at play.

|

11/9/2013 10:10 AM

Fondue wrote:

Agreed. When I first got on here I made a thread about wanting tires like the old Redline red stripe tires. Sure enough, a few years later several companies have them. But I do acknowledge a great deal of coincidence could be at play.

Haha, true. I was going to add that to my post last night, but got busy. It was no doubt a coincidence for mine as well, it just happened pretty quickly. But since we're on the subject of tires and companies seeing what we want and making it, I would really like to see some more aggressive tread with the added higher pressures of the current tires. The Odyssey Dirt Path is a great tire, runs smooth on the street, but grips in the mud or on dirt. Discontinued of course.

|

11/9/2013 10:30 AM

Chuck that got me thinking.. I'd really love to try 2.10s with super thick/deep tread, so that they actually inflate to almost 2.30. Although I don't know exactly how that would mess with psi. (I prefer higher) I'd run that shit front to back all day.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting