A sudden realization. (must read mutant bikes)

Related:
Create New Tag

11/8/2013 6:22 PM

Mutant bikes goes on vital, looks at our bmx innovation ideas and uses them in their own shit parts. I just checked and not 1 of their parts hasnt been thought of and written on here. Too bad their parts look totally sickdude and are complete shit.

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

11/8/2013 6:35 PM

Mutant Bikes, makes good stuff. i've had a few of there parts for a quick minute and never had an issue. Don't Diss a company you've never even rode or probably ever seen. Come on you know better.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

11/8/2013 6:37 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Mutant Bikes, makes good stuff. i've had a few of there parts for a quick minute and never had an issue. Don't Diss a company ...more

The innovations are pointless though... but im sorry... dude come back on skype ahah we miss you

|

I ride for my papou.

11/8/2013 6:41 PM

Eastern, Shadow, Odyssey, George @ G-Sport, & I'm sure tons of others get on here as well. It's likely just coincidence

|

11/8/2013 7:02 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Eastern, Shadow, Odyssey, George @ G-Sport, & I'm sure tons of others get on here as well. It's likely just coincidence

aha maybe

|

I ride for my papou.

11/8/2013 7:18 PM

Companies look on here to see what parts people like, what things are trending, etc. We actually do the BMX companies a good thing by posting on here. They use (some) of our ideas and thoughts on parts and stuff im sure!

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

11/8/2013 7:25 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Mutant Bikes, makes good stuff. i've had a few of there parts for a quick minute and never had an issue. Don't Diss a company ...more

SickDude wrote:

The innovations are pointless though... but im sorry... dude come back on skype ahah we miss you

I don't have time for skype. Add me on facebook if you really want.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

11/8/2013 7:47 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Companies look on here to see what parts people like, what things are trending, etc. We actually do the BMX companies a good ...more

There's no doubt in my mind on that one. When I started looking for 48h wheel components, the first things I bought were a hazard v3 from RiverSideRider and my current Monkey from Tito24. Right after that, the 48h Ribcages showed up on the Odyssey sight, followed by the 48h wheel kits. I was quite happy they did though!

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

11/8/2013 10:00 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

SickDude wrote:

Your so stupid those parts have bin in the works for so long...

|

Bang Bang bmx

11/9/2013 8:59 AM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Companies look on here to see what parts people like, what things are trending, etc. We actually do the BMX companies a good ...more

Chuck8273 wrote:

There's no doubt in my mind on that one. When I started looking for 48h wheel components, the first things I bought were a ...more

If you don't mind me asking. Why do you ride 48H?

|

United Bike Co

The Shadow Conspiracy

"Whats the point in 3 pegs? What is it, 10oz for a peg? Just put the 4th one on! Jeez!"

11/9/2013 9:20 AM

48h stay true for way longer, weight only a couple ounces more and have a really high strength to weigh ratio.

|

11/9/2013 9:26 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/9/2013 9:30 AM

GTRPLR1995 wrote:

If you don't mind me asking. Why do you ride 48H?

Higher strength, as stated above. I hate landing and feeling my wheels flex. My whole bike is built to take some abuse. To me, that's the whole point of building a custom, to customize it to what you need and prefer.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

11/9/2013 9:36 AM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Agreed. When I first got on here I made a thread about wanting tires like the old Redline red stripe tires. Sure enough, a few years later several companies have them. But I do acknowledge a great deal of coincidence could be at play.

|

11/9/2013 10:10 AM

Fondue wrote:

Agreed. When I first got on here I made a thread about wanting tires like the old Redline red stripe tires. Sure enough, a few ...more

Haha, true. I was going to add that to my post last night, but got busy. It was no doubt a coincidence for mine as well, it just happened pretty quickly. But since we're on the subject of tires and companies seeing what we want and making it, I would really like to see some more aggressive tread with the added higher pressures of the current tires. The Odyssey Dirt Path is a great tire, runs smooth on the street, but grips in the mud or on dirt. Discontinued of course.

|

11/9/2013 10:30 AM

Chuck that got me thinking.. I'd really love to try 2.10s with super thick/deep tread, so that they actually inflate to almost 2.30. Although I don't know exactly how that would mess with psi. (I prefer higher) I'd run that shit front to back all day.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting