ADVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Related:
Create New Tag

11/2/2008 7:46 PM

i know this is gonna sound really dumb but i need advice on how to break my frame without it looking like i intentionally did it

...and the reason why im doing this is because my dad said the only way he will buy me a new frame is if i break mine and i want to get the sunday ian frame from empire before it sells out

|

i like.... stuff

11/2/2008 7:48 PM

wut frame do you have

|

What time is it when you go to the dentist? Tooth hurty

11/2/2008 7:49 PM

haha never done it but take a screw drive and hit it with a hammer hard around the headtuube and just do that alot go ride and do hard landing tricks and video tape it so u have proof that it broke and u didnt break it

|

11/2/2008 7:49 PM

drop it off the highest building you can find. me and my friends did that today with a mountain bike. we threw it as hard as we could off his house onto concrete. problem is it breaks everything else first

|

FEEL ME!!-Nigel Sylvester

11/2/2008 7:51 PM

originalstyle wrote:

wut frame do you have

its a stock fit flow trail frame and its already got 2 small cracks on the gusset and the dropouts are all bent

|

i like.... stuff

11/2/2008 7:51 PM

721bullet wrote:

drop it off the highest building you can find. me and my friends did that today with a mountain bike. we threw it as hard as we could off his house onto concrete. problem is it breaks everything else first

haha dude i dont want to ruin all the other parts on my bike though hahah

|

i like.... stuff

11/2/2008 7:52 PM

ross rider wrote:

haha never done it but take a screw drive and hit it with a hammer hard around the headtuube and just do that alot go ride and do hard landing tricks and video tape it so u have proof that it broke and u didnt break it

i just might have to try this haha thanks

|

i like.... stuff

11/2/2008 7:52 PM

screwdriver and hammer on the cracks

|

What time is it when you go to the dentist? Tooth hurty

11/2/2008 7:53 PM

originalstyle wrote:

screwdriver and hammer on the cracks

hah ok

|

i like.... stuff

11/2/2008 7:54 PM

any other ideas anyone???

|

i like.... stuff

11/2/2008 8:00 PM

why don't you sell your frame on ebay and use the money to buy what you want .I think your dad would be ok with that. being a dad my self i would .I just got back in to bmx bikes i try to collect parts and bikes so there is lots of people out there that do the same .try to relive a child hood pasion

|

11/2/2008 8:08 PM

spookysd619 wrote:

why don't you sell your frame on ebay and use the money to buy what you want .I think your dad would be ok with that. being a dad my self i would .I just got back in to bmx bikes i try to collect parts and bikes so there is lots of people out there that do the same .try to relive a child hood pasion

i was thinking of that but i really dont want to rip anyone off

it has 2 cracks on the gusset and the dropouts are bent so i dont think im gonna sell it

|

i like.... stuff

11/2/2008 8:22 PM

what type of frame are you wanting .explane

|

11/2/2008 8:25 PM

tell the buyer sold as is with 2 cracks, and sell it for cheap as fuck..example being 20 or so bucks. i guarntee some kid out there would die to have that frame comparing it to his current frame. even if it is slightly broken.


dont be a dbag and just break ur frame..


hell...give it away and try to persuade ur dad that u were being very generous/kind to give it away, and describe to him that the tricks u do u cant be rolling around on a cracked frame because u could land one time and the bike break in half and u'd hurt urself...


paying for a doctor bill because u broke a leg due to ur frame breaking on u is a lot more expensive than a 200 dollar or 300 dollar new frame that would prevent that.

|

11/2/2008 8:26 PM

spookysd619 wrote:

what type of frame are you wanting .explane

sunday ian schwarts frame

it is on sale on empirebmx.com for 290 bucks until they sell out which will be pretty quick

its got a lifetime warranty and it is overall a much better frame than what i have

|

i like.... stuff

11/2/2008 8:28 PM

micamack wrote:

tell the buyer sold as is with 2 cracks, and sell it for cheap as fuck..example being 20 or so bucks. i guarntee some kid out there would die to have that frame comparing it to his current frame. even if it is slightly broken.


dont be a dbag and just break ur frame..


hell...give it away and try to persuade ur dad that u were being very generous/kind to give it away, and describe to him that the tricks u do u cant be rolling around on a cracked frame because u could land one time and the bike break in half and u'd hurt urself...


paying for a doctor bill because u broke a leg due to ur frame breaking on u is a lot more expensive than a 200 dollar or 300 dollar new frame that would prevent that.

dude my dad is a cheap ass and wont buy something unless it is necessary especially now that we are getting sued by my mom in my parents divorce

|

i like.... stuff

11/2/2008 8:38 PM

|

11/2/2008 8:54 PM

I don't know much about the new bikes that are out there so is these the only frame u like or is there a second choise ,and is it have a euro bb . there's a bike shop 30 miles from me that has a freeagent with a euro bb,comes with forks ,headest ,and goose neck .the onwer sold the rest of the parts to the local kids and only wants a 100 bucks for it. i dont have the phone # but the place is called popawheely and is in russellvile arkansa

|

11/2/2008 8:58 PM

spookysd619 wrote:

I don't know much about the new bikes that are out there so is these the only frame u like or is there a second choise ,and is it have a euro bb . there's a bike shop 30 miles from me that has a freeagent with a euro bb,comes with forks ,headest ,and goose neck .the onwer sold the rest of the parts to the local kids and only wants a 100 bucks for it. i dont have the phone # but the place is called popawheely and is in russellvile arkansa

sorry dude but freeagent is crap

the frame im getting is top of the line for todays technology

within the past couple years bmx technology has advanced ALOT

go to sundaybikes.com and check out their frames and youll know wut im talkin about

|

i like.... stuff

11/2/2008 9:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/2/2008 9:11 PM

a lil' dent in the downtube-headtube weld, put some sponges or mattress on the box, do a backflip and land right on the front, that's how i fucked up my first frame

or go to some trails and land on the front

you might get hurt but i think a few scratches worth an ian frame lol
maybe your dad can get cocerned about how you got hurt and want for you some safety buying a new kickass frame

|

11/2/2008 9:26 PM

you should get a standard.. you can get hit by a car on it and they will still replace it.

|

-- doing business like its a business since 1985 --

"*a08 is awesome" -Penman166

a08's Street Build

a08's Ohio Standard - STOLEN - REWARD IF FOUND


WTB: Chrome GSport Birdcage Rims

11/2/2008 9:37 PM

me and my friends threw a mtn bike off a roof that was atleast 20 feet tall. i wish i still had that video. it made the funniest noise when the forks bent.

|

11/2/2008 9:40 PM

MAN all he wants is a new frame. your wanting to get him killed , good luck satanismycopilot i hope you find a way to get that sunday frame.I looked up there web site and they do have cool stuff

|

11/2/2008 10:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 5:35 PM

ok this kinda pisses me off to see how some people are this kid is in the process of ripping his dad off instead of getting a job our some other way to get cash. milking his dad that probably already has enough stuff on his head with a devorce and now having to be a single parent, now he has a bastard son that just wants to ask other peoples advice on how to rip his dad. i guess the little thing that most human beings come equipt with whats it call oh ya a fu&%ing Conscience are obsolite now

|

11/2/2008 11:26 PM

yeah just run it over with a car (not with you on it)

|

Maintenance guy at The Railyard Bike Park in Rogers, Arkansas

facebook.com/TheRailyardAR/
Insta @the_railyard

facebook.com/tedhuie
Insta @ted_danger

11/3/2008 12:29 AM

yo man chances are they are probobly almost gone with that sale. So id call and find out man just incase

|

kylemcelligott.com

11/3/2008 12:58 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/3/2008 12:58 AM

colinb16a wrote:

ok this kinda pisses me off to see how some people are this kid is in the process of ripping his dad off instead of getting a job our some other way to get cash. milking his dad that probably already has enough stuff on his head with a devorce and now having to be a single parent, now he has a bastard son that just wants to ask other peoples advice on how to rip his dad. i guess the little thing that most human beings come equipt with whats it call oh ya a fu&%ing Conscience are obsolite now

i agree 100% go and get a fucking job and stop bludging, otherwise you wont appreciate it and will probably try to break another frame when your sick of your new one, just cos your dad will buy another... i hope you break it and then the frame is sold out and you get left with nothing........... spoiled little kid be greatful with what you got, a new frame is not gonna make you ride any better

|

live fast - ride hard

11/3/2008 3:11 AM

A job would be key. Failing that, just prove that a cracked frame is unsafe.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/3/2008 8:27 AM

dont brake it to soon cos he will think u did it on purpose so w8 a week or so and the way i wud do it it find a big drop and drop it from that a few times

|

need new signature (Y)

11/3/2008 9:39 AM

run four pegs and beat the hell out of it on street... and give me your number again cause im sure i will be out that way

|

My refs ?... Nigga just ask about me