ALBESBMXMAILORDER

Related:
Create New Tag

11/5/2011 6:12 PM

i need to put a new bearing in my profile hub.. but the driver won't come off? its like stuck on there?! what do i do

|

Refs: Jrage , ibmxi , ThrowAfit , Spikez5 , Harry95 , Fundyssey23 (x2), primo23 , garyg5g123 , ftkallday , tyler_rides! , Traviswooten727

11/5/2011 7:13 PM

take the nut and washer totally off that side, then take the locknut totally off and pull the driver itself out. If it doesn't come out just keep wiggling it and pulling until it does. She will come, just be persistent.

|

Swoop it motherfuckas

11/5/2011 7:15 PM

Austin_Read wrote:

take the nut and washer totally off that side, then take the locknut totally off and pull the driver itself out. If it doesn't come out just keep wiggling it and pulling until it does. She will come, just be persistent.

thats what she said...

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

11/5/2011 7:17 PM

Austin_Read wrote:

bmx4orlife wrote:

thats what she said...

hahahaha

|

11/5/2011 7:40 PM

thanksss! i got ittt

|

Refs: Jrage , ibmxi , ThrowAfit , Spikez5 , Harry95 , Fundyssey23 (x2), primo23 , garyg5g123 , ftkallday , tyler_rides! , Traviswooten727

11/5/2011 8:10 PM

Pee in it

|