no homo

kisses

|

my anaconda dont want none enless you got buns hun

Go deep hairy weasle

10/24/2009 11:22 PM

haha

|

funtington wrote :Have a really fat friend who rides them and they are totally solid.
Then again he sucks at riding, then again he is fat as fuck.
refs: backagianthe4time, FTBZ,ScramHype(x2),,fitrider123,iridefly

10/24/2009 11:25 PM

i love u

|

Go deep hairy weasle

10/24/2009 11:26 PM

Joedarr33 wrote:

i love u

i love you to

|

funtington wrote :Have a really fat friend who rides them and they are totally solid.
Then again he sucks at riding, then again he is fat as fuck.
refs: backagianthe4time, FTBZ,ScramHype(x2),,fitrider123,iridefly

10/24/2009 11:26 PM

ok thanx ??

|

"go high, touch the sky"

10/24/2009 11:27 PM

huss wrote:

ok thanx ??

i love you

|

Go deep hairy weasle

10/25/2009 7:03 AM

woot

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

10/25/2009 7:10 AM

eastern sucks!

|

10/25/2009 7:11 AM

IS IT TALK IN ALL CAPS DAY?!

is it?

|

I ride 2 wheelers for stacks.

10/25/2009 7:25 AM

kinkbmx525 wrote:

eastern sucks!

You have never ridden eastern have you?.So you have no idea about there products. They have some of the best customer service and parts in the bmx market. They also make budget parts for the people that don't have a ton to spend on parts. So get that bandwagon dick out of you ass and actually do you research on there parts. Yes there budget part are going to break before that set of profiles that your mommy brought you but at least they are willing to help people when they have a problem with there part unlike kink that has a warranty on manufacture defect which they will say it's not there fault.

|

10/25/2009 7:43 AM

kinkbmx525 wrote:

eastern sucks!

Twisted654 wrote:

You have never ridden eastern have you?.So you have no idea about there products. They have some of the best customer service and parts in the bmx market. They also make budget parts for the people that don't have a ton to spend on parts. So get that bandwagon dick out of you ass and actually do you research on there parts. Yes there budget part are going to break before that set of profiles that your mommy brought you but at least they are willing to help people when they have a problem with there part unlike kink that has a warranty on manufacture defect which they will say it's not there fault.

yes i have ridden an eastern my mom didnt buy me profile cranks i dnt even hve profile cranks

|

10/25/2009 8:07 AM

kinkbmx525 wrote:

eastern sucks!

Twisted654 wrote:

kinkbmx525 wrote:

yes i have ridden an eastern my mom didnt buy me profile cranks i dnt even hve profile cranks

Dumbass

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

10/25/2009 8:44 AM

easterns legit guys jsut cause one kid broke an eastern all you guys are like fuck eastern

|

10/25/2009 8:55 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 10:34 PM

eastern

|

10/25/2009 9:19 AM

Eastern is sex now.

|

"I don't care if my dog can eat people, I'll fucking eat people."
"I dunno man, maybe it was a nickname from your bitch, I don't know
thought maybe you had like an albino penis, like the color of a ping-pong ball."

[LINK TO IMAGE]

10/25/2009 9:27 AM

kinkbmx525 wrote:

eastern sucks!

Twisted654 wrote:

end rant

|

ref(s): evenwest94

10/25/2009 9:44 AM

kinkyfit7777 wrote:

end rant

HAha, yeah. He posted a stock bike as a bike check, so I had to call him on his eastern hate.

|

10/25/2009 9:47 AM

hahah

|

ref(s): evenwest94

10/26/2009 5:22 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 10:35 PM

I have been riding eastern stuff for a long time now. & i have never borke anything.
Since I have been in the desert, my little brother has been building me a new bike. 95% is eastern. Of course its all there aftermarket parts but, I didnt want that suff cuz its cheep as far as price goes. I wanted cuz i like there design. I got to ride it for 2weeks when I was home last month. It was just bout everything I have been wantin out of a BMX bike, for a long time... I think it 22.5lbs..
I cant wait to leave this place and ride that bike again.

|

I ride to live!
For the street niggas livin with they lives on the line
For young guns comin up durin these times
For police who find drugs let niggas slide
For niggas out slingin like 4 in the night

10/26/2009 8:11 AM

:O

*left out*

*sniffle*

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/26/2009 8:54 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

:O

*left out*

*sniffle*

edit

|

Go deep hairy weasle