Shoes: iPath
Mail Order: Albe's

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

2/27/2013 5:35 PM

sunny.jomofo wrote:

Company age doesn't necessarily mean better quality.

And regarding people that say kink is good are sponsored, then I guess almost everyone on this forum and bmx-forum own them or are sponsored by them?

And your shitty chart doesn't mean shit, I know people at my local park that snapped over 6 easterns and stolens, but only 1 or even 0 times with kink.

It's your experience, how do I know you didn't abuse the kink or haro frames and went chill on the eastern etc

I rode a eastern shovel head for 2 months and I threw my bike over 130 times and bailed on fly outs over 35 times and id take eastern over kink any day

|

2/27/2013 5:49 PM

sbc785 wrote:

you ride a basic Kink complete, that bike can't even compare to a high-end Diamondback...and honestly Kink fucking blows (i've ridden Kink bikes since 2001, please argue).

sunny.jomofo wrote:

So a high end diamondback will be better than a high end kink?

And obviously kink has gotten better since 2001, hell they didn't start making completes until 2008.

I know you hate me and want to piss on everything I like but you can't deny that kink is a good brand.

hmuifulikefriedchicken wrote:

BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP THIS WILL NOT BE ANOTHER 7 PAGE KEYBOARD WAR THREAD
Sunny:What the hell is SD, your drink sponsor?
SBc: No apparel?

JD?
Jack Daniels lol

|

2/27/2013 5:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/27/2013 5:58 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Id deffinatly ride diamondback over kink......only thing i like from kink is my badger bars, thats just for the specs, my buddy just snapped a pair......they started going downhill after the freebird frame

sunny.jomofo wrote:

But that's just your preference?

I'm sure if I go out to a random park and ask riders which they'll prefer in pretty sure most would say kink.
I'm sure a top of the line diamondback is good too, but you can't say that kink isn't one of the good brands out there.

sbc785 wrote:

that's because most people at the skateparks follow the trends, Kink is a trendy company, Diamondback is not. The original discussion was that a top of the line DB is better than what you ride and you replied with that a DB isn't better than a top of the line Kink which is personal preference, the original argument was quickly changed by you since you obviously were talking out of your ass...again.

No. I said I admit that t
A top of the line DB is better than my complete.

But as a side note, I said that a top of the line kink is as good (if not better) than a top of the line DB.

Kink "Apex" vs Diamondback "Venom pro"
These are the top of the line 2012 completes for both company

|

2/27/2013 6:07 PM

Eclat fbm vans monster

|

Phone # 925 353 6162
Bought from: hookjrclc, scramhype, tito24, howlerfbm, pavimo, bmxkitten, others
Traded with: Kroller, the Balt, trentydoo

2/28/2013 12:34 AM

Frame - who ever pays the best or a company I could also get a city bike from too
Parts - Fly or Ezrra
Shoes - Nike or Vans
Other - Red Bull or Gatorade

|

twitter

PROBZ

2/28/2013 1:18 AM

sunny.jomofo wrote:

But as a side note, I said that a top of the line kink is as good (if not better) than a top of the line DB.

i noticed you edited the post, shows the lack of research you've done and the fact that your minimal bmx experience hasn't taught you shit.

|

2/28/2013 1:50 AM

sbc785 wrote:

that's because most people at the skateparks follow the trends, Kink is a trendy company, Diamondback is not. The original discussion was that a top of the line DB is better than what you ride and you replied with that a DB isn't better than a top of the line Kink which is personal preference, the original argument was quickly changed by you since you obviously were talking out of your ass...again.

sunny.jomofo wrote:

sbc785 wrote:

i noticed you edited the post, shows the lack of research you've done and the fact that your minimal bmx experience hasn't taught you shit.

No you stupid fuck.

I edited the post because I was trying to find the top diamondback complete to compare with the kink apex and I put the wrong one in...

I could have just left it and you probably wouldn't notice shit because your talking out of your ass and have no clue hat DB's top complete is

|

2/28/2013 1:51 AM

sbc785 wrote:

sunny.jomofo wrote:

sbc785 wrote:

SBC, you destroy. ( and no not my mums vagina sunny)

|

Latest edit (Check it out) | Anything With Two Wheels Goes!!
"Fuck it and Huck it" -Tomdon

[LINK TO IMAGE]

2/28/2013 2:19 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/28/2013 2:44 AM

sunny.jomofo wrote:

sbc785 wrote:

Sharpy wrote:

SBC, you destroy. ( and no not my mums vagina sunny)

Obviously not.

You have two dads remember?

Photo

|

2/28/2013 5:10 AM

Federal
Odyssey
Etnies
Danscomp
Red Bull

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

2/28/2013 7:26 AM

Sunny, you're fucking stupid. Most people would not say kink at parks and stuff. Theres only 1 local with a kink parts and thats the half link chain. Hes snaps it all the time. The only kink part I would probably ride would be bars or maybe frame. It would not be my first choice though. You sir, are fucking stupid. Kink is good, but not the best.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

2/28/2013 8:03 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

Sunny, you're fucking stupid. Most people would not say kink at parks and stuff. Theres only 1 local with a kink parts and thats the half link chain. Hes snaps it all the time. The only kink part I would probably ride would be bars or maybe frame. It would not be my first choice though. You sir, are fucking stupid. Kink is good, but not the best.

I never said they are the best! FFS please try to actually read what I type!

And you DO know that u go to a different park to ride than you do? Right?
Just because one no one rides kink at yours it doesn't mean it's the same here.

|

2/28/2013 8:06 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

And while they are NOT THE BEST company in the world.

I'm pretty sure almost everyone can admit that they are one of the good and legitimate brands out there

|

2/28/2013 8:50 AM

Frame: Fiend or Federal
Parts: Shadow or Cinema
Shoes: Vans
Drink: Monster

|

2/28/2013 10:24 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/28/2013 10:26 AM

bonedeth and odyssey (bonedeth guys are awesome,and them and odyssey make mad good parts)
ipath or vans (both were mad comfy and lasted me quite a bit)
and i dont know who id want for a distro, i suppose dans because they have like everything
and for drink, id have to go with like bushmills jameson tulamore dew or mohawk... or naked juice, that ones a hard choice

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

2/28/2013 11:15 AM

I think id probably have Monster or Vitamin Water as a drink sponser.

|

2/28/2013 12:19 PM

Parts: BSD and Federal.
Clothes: Nike 6.0
Drinks: Lucozade
Distributor: Chain Reaction Cycles

|

2/28/2013 12:42 PM

mutiny stranger profiles shadow conspiracy
lotek
empire

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

2/28/2013 1:06 PM

Bike Company: BSD & Cinema
Shoe/Apparel Company: Vans/Nike
Mail Order: Dans/Albes
Drink: Gatorade/Vitamin Water

|

Noah Farver

717-679-7588 Text me if you need me.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

2/28/2013 1:22 PM

Frames : S&M
Parts : Odyssey, G-Sport
Clothes : Etnies
Shoes : Nike or etnies

|

2/28/2013 3:03 PM

sunny.jomofo wrote:

No you stupid fuck.

I edited the post because I was trying to find the top diamondback complete to compare with the kink apex and I put the wrong one in...

I could have just left it and you probably wouldn't notice shit because your talking out of your ass and have no clue hat DB's top complete is

lol, you mad, pussy?

Yes, i do know about Diamondback considering I know about bmx, unlike you...now go unpack more wrestling figurines and make youtube video's about them you fucking faggot.

|

2/28/2013 9:33 PM

sbc785 wrote:

sunny.jomofo wrote:

No you stupid fuck.

sbc785 wrote:

lol, you mad, pussy?

Yes, i do know about Diamondback considering I know about bmx, unlike you...now go unpack more wrestling figurines and make youtube video's about them you fucking faggot.

At least my hobby doesn't include getting high, sticking metal in your head, glory holing your ears and poisoning yourself with useless ink.

And I think you are poser and have no idea about bmx. Go stick to building your kiddie trucks. I guess that failed, that's why you came back here?

|

2/28/2013 9:49 PM

sunny.jomofo wrote:

No you stupid fuck.

sbc785 wrote:

lol, you mad, pussy?

sunny.jomofo wrote:

At least my hobby doesn't include getting high, sticking metal in your head, glory holing your ears and poisoning yourself with useless ink.

And I think you are poser and have no idea about bmx. Go stick to building your kiddie trucks. I guess that failed, that's why you came back here?

lol he has a job and is rolling in the cash. And then there is you...

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

2/28/2013 10:18 PM

Frame: GT
Parts: Deluxe and Fatality bmx
Shoes: Lotek or Nike
Shop: winstanleys bmx or Source bmx
Drink: Relentless

|

GT BMX forever fuck you haters!

2/28/2013 10:23 PM

sbc785 wrote:

lol, you mad, pussy?

sunny.jomofo wrote:

SickDude wrote:

lol he has a job and is rolling in the cash. And then there is you...

I'm pretty sure prostitution is illegal..

|

2/28/2013 10:44 PM

sunny.jomofo wrote:

I did what you said go to the skatepark and see hat people think about kink and what they would rather have a complete diamondback or kink and these where the results

-Kink thats a garbage brand fuck ya diamondback over kink anyday

-Whats kink?

-kink is ok I Would never ride one thou

Now the good riders at the skatepark aka the sponsored ones

-Dude kinks a joke that shit so weak it's funny and I Would take a Diamond back over a kink

-Hahahahahaha kink that shit funny

-kink is for pussies

|

2/28/2013 10:50 PM

sbc785 wrote:

sunny.jomofo wrote:

Brownboys wrote:

I did what you said go to the skatepark and see hat people think about kink and what they would rather have a complete diamondback or kink and these where the results

-Kink thats a garbage brand fuck ya diamondback over kink anyday

-Whats kink?

-kink is ok I Would never ride one thou

Now the good riders at the skatepark aka the sponsored ones

-Dude kinks a joke that shit so weak it's funny and I Would take a Diamond back over a kink

-Hahahahahaha kink that shit funny

-kink is for pussies

It's safe to say that your either the worst liar or the idiots at your park don't know shit.

|

2/28/2013 10:53 PM

sunny.jomofo wrote:

It's safe to say that your either the worst liar or the idiots at your park don't know shit.

their better then you'll ever be and they've actually rode kink stuff and it turned out to be shit

|

2/28/2013 10:55 PM

And if kink sucks than how do you explain half of the members of the forum saying its a good brand in that Kink Mudrunner thread.

|