ANY Sponsors

Related:
Create New Tag

2/28/2013 10:56 PM

Brownboys wrote:

I did what you said go to the skatepark and see hat people think about kink and what they would rather have a complete diamondback or kink and these where the results

-Kink thats a garbage brand fuck ya diamondback over kink anyday

-Whats kink?

-kink is ok I Would never ride one thou

Now the good riders at the skatepark aka the sponsored ones

-Dude kinks a joke that shit so weak it's funny and I Would take a Diamond back over a kink

-Hahahahahaha kink that shit funny

-kink is for pussies

sunny.jomofo wrote:

It's safe to say that your either the worst liar or the idiots at your park don't know shit.

Brownboys wrote:

their better then you'll ever be and they've actually rode kink stuff and it turned out to be shit

Two of them have no idea what that is

|

2/28/2013 11:00 PM

Photo
|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

2/28/2013 11:00 PM

sunny.jomofo wrote:

I asked 2 shitty riders at the skatepark then I asked my friend whos actually good and then I asked the 3 sponsored kids at my park and their fucking good at biking

|

2/28/2013 11:01 PM

I'm not gonna start another 4 year old retard argument here, you guys can do that, but all I'm gonna say is the Diamond back frames are fucking sexy.

http://bikes.diamondbackbmx.com/2013-seahawk-frame

http://bikes.diamondbackbmx.com/2013-nightseeker-frame

I'd honestly ride them over Kink frames. Except maybe Hittle's model.

|

2/28/2013 11:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/28/2013 11:06 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I'm not gonna start another 4 year old retard argument here, you guys can do that, but all I'm gonna say is the Diamond back frames are fucking sexy.

Hey Sunday. Me and you never see eye to eye.

But in all seriousness would you go as far as saying Kink a shit brand?
Kink is definitely not the BEST BRAND lol, but they are a good brand..

|

2/28/2013 11:07 PM

Brownboys wrote:

their better then you'll ever be and they've actually rode kink stuff and it turned out to be shit

sunny.jomofo wrote:

Brownboys wrote:

I asked 2 shitty riders at the skatepark then I asked my friend whos actually good and then I asked the 3 sponsored kids at my park and their fucking good at biking

How old were the "sponsored riders" lol

|

2/28/2013 11:10 PM

sunny.jomofo wrote:

At least my hobby doesn't include getting high, sticking metal in your head, glory holing your ears and poisoning yourself with useless ink.

And I think you are poser and have no idea about bmx. Go stick to building your kiddie trucks. I guess that failed, that's why you came back here?

Your comebacks are getting pretty lame, bro. Why don't you hop your fat ass on the treadmill, manscape your fucking face, have some pride in your appearance and THEN you can start judging other people. You laugh at my "kiddie trucks" which cost upwards of $1500 yet you collect fucking wrestling action figures....wow, bro, wow.

|

2/28/2013 11:11 PM

sunny.jomofo wrote:

They're not a shit brand, but I've for sure seen a lot of their parts break.. I myself have killed their old front hub and a few other small parts

However, their badger bars, pillar cranks, new hubs, tires & maybe some other things are all really dialed..

Then again any company can have parts break. I don't think they're a shit brand, I'm just not a huge fan of them

|

2/28/2013 11:16 PM

Lol, Sunny is the one who keeps making Kink seem like a shit company....all i said is that they suck, which was my personal opinion, he's the one who doesn't like the fact that someone doesn't like the company to whom he threw his money at.

|

2/28/2013 11:18 PM

sunny.jomofo wrote:

Brownboys wrote:

sunny.jomofo wrote:

How old were the "sponsored riders" lol

one was 17 and the other was 16 and the other was 14

|

2/28/2013 11:19 PM

Its funny. Some people have to start a war over someone disagreeing with them. Its bmx brands, stop fucking crying.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

2/28/2013 11:20 PM

sbc785 wrote:

Lol, Sunny is the one who keeps making Kink seem like a shit company....all i said is that they suck, which was my personal opinion, he's the one who doesn't like the fact that someone doesn't like the company to whom he threw his money at.

This is true. Personally I fucking hate Shadow, broke several parts & their warranty department sucked balls.

I'm aware they make some good parts now such as the Raptor front hub & BTR cassette, just given my personal preference, I think they suck.

|

2/28/2013 11:21 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

sunny.jomofo wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

They're not a shit brand, but I've for sure seen a lot of their parts break.. I myself have killed their old front hub and a few other small parts

However, their badger bars, pillar cranks, new hubs, tires & maybe some other things are all really dialed..

Then again any company can have parts break. I don't think they're a shit brand, I'm just not a huge fan of them

Yeah thank you man!

That was my point, every brand's stuff is prone to breaking, just because someone has a coupke of buddies whom broke a frame or hub etc by kink, it doesn't make them a shitty brand. What normally decides if a brand is good or bad is the amount of damage it can take and its durability also majorities experience using the brand in question's stuff.

I'm pretty sure if you gathered every single bmx rider and did a poll, the majority will agree that kink is a good, solid and legit brand

|

2/28/2013 11:22 PM

BMXism wrote:

Its funny. Some people have to start a war over someone disagreeing with them. Its bmx brands, stop fucking crying.

Haha it's like reading YouTube comments where someone decides to try and share their religious beliefs.. 5 minutes later it blows up into a huge pointless fucking argument.

|

2/28/2013 11:24 PM

sbc785 wrote:

They way you said it sounded like fact instead of personal preference.

|

2/28/2013 11:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/28/2013 11:28 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

sunny.jomofo wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

The 17 year old is sponsored by Morpheus Cycles, Formula brakes, Spank Bikes, Atlas Brace, IXS, and Maple Ridge Cycle

The 16 year old is sponsored by Maple ridge cycles

The 14 year old is sponsored by 3 ride

Just saying they know their shit

|

2/28/2013 11:27 PM

BMXism wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Haha it's like reading YouTube comments where someone decides to try and share their religious beliefs.. 5 minutes later it blows up into a huge pointless fucking argument.

Good point. I don't see why everyone needs to shit on the entire brand name because they heard 'dat shit sux'. Most companies have had their ups and downs with a certain line of parts. Even the 'elite' brands.

|

2/28/2013 11:50 PM

sunny.jomofo wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Brownboys wrote:

The 17 year old is sponsored by Morpheus Cycles, Formula brakes, Spank Bikes, Atlas Brace, IXS, and Maple Ridge Cycle

Since i go to my park late on weekdays, Most ofthe people i ride with are older than me and have been riding since they were kids. Everyone who asks me what brand my bike is, reply that kink is a good company after I tell them what brand my bike is.

If it was up to me is take advice from someone, I'd personally listen more to the experienced riders than a 14 and 16 year old (no offense).

Anyway the point is, even if you without reason dislike them, that the majority of us can agree that kink is a good and legit brand.

|

2/28/2013 11:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/28/2013 11:56 PM

sunny.jomofo wrote:

Since i go to my park late on weekdays, Most ofthe people i ride with are older than me and have been riding since they were kids. Everyone who asks me what brand my bike is, reply that kink is a good company after I tell them what brand my bike is.

If it was up to me is take advice from someone, I'd personally listen more to the experienced riders than a 14 and 16 year old (no offense).

Anyway the point is, even if you without reason dislike them, that the majority of us can agree that kink is a good and legit brand.

Thats because your from Australia and kink is a big brand over their. In America it's we the people and in Canada it's fit me and my friends love fit.

|

3/1/2013 12:04 AM

Brownboys wrote:

sunny.jomofo wrote:

Brownboys wrote:

Thats because your from Australia and kink is a big brand over their. In America it's we the people and in Canada it's fit me and my friends love fit.

Is it? Lol I had no clue

I thought it would be huge in NY, especially near Rochester

|

3/1/2013 3:01 AM

Brownboys wrote:

Not really.

|

3/1/2013 7:40 AM

In my town people don't know shit about bikes so they just get fits. Smh the fit completes suck donkey shit IMO.

|

Phone # 925 353 6162
Bought from: hookjrclc, scramhype, tito24, howlerfbm, pavimo, bmxkitten, others
Traded with: Kroller, the Balt, trentydoo

3/1/2013 1:17 PM

Brownboys wrote:

I'm not arguing, but I don't trust ANYONE who's sponsored by "Spank Bikes"...

|

3/1/2013 1:32 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Brownboys wrote:

Big_ol_schlong wrote:

Spank Bikes is quite a well known Dirt/Park MTB Company.

|

3/1/2013 1:46 PM

BMX_Forever wrote:

yeah i see them EVERYWHERE at Park City when i go ride DH. Spank bikes is actually a small-ish company but they're well known and really popular among MTB/DH and DJ riders.

|

3/1/2013 1:49 PM

Big_ol_schlong wrote:

BMX_Forever wrote:

sbc785 wrote:

yeah i see them EVERYWHERE at Park City when i go ride DH. Spank bikes is actually a small-ish company but they're well known and really popular among MTB/DH and DJ riders.

Yeah, their parts are really cheap compared to other MTB parts.

|

6/30/2013 12:30 AM

two companies- mutiny and cinema

clothing- etnies

dist- danscomp

|

6/30/2013 12:39 AM

bmx newbie wrote:

two companies- mutiny and cinema

clothing- etnies

dist- danscomp

Could you not of commented on the thread with the exact same topic that was last posted in 3 minutes before you posted?

|

6/30/2013 2:36 AM

sunday
odyssey
gsport
redbull
and nike so i can get janoskis

|

6/30/2013 4:34 AM

im gonna say:
premium and sunday
OSIRIS