ANYONE EVEA BEN HIT BY A CAR?????

Related:
Create New Tag

11/25/2009 5:56 AM

ANYONE?

|

11/25/2009 6:03 AM

Not really. I was riding home and on a sidewalk on the left side of the road hauling ass downhill, car makes a left, I pull breaks and slide sideways into their door, and kept riding

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

11/25/2009 6:06 AM

umm ye i hit a car with my head while it wasn't being used sitting in my driveway and yes not riding a bike

|

This is the funnest night ever!

11/25/2009 6:16 AM

Ressler711 wrote:

Not really. I was riding home and on a sidewalk on the left side of the road hauling ass downhill, car makes a left, I pull breaks and slide sideways into their door, and kept riding

cool story . really . im having my breaks back

|

I hate the guy who posted above me.

11/25/2009 6:22 AM

Ressler711 wrote:

Stx3 wrote:

cool story . really . im having my breaks back

Yeah I was brakeless for 4 years then decided to ride brakes, Now theyre off because I snapped my straddle cable. I love brakes though

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

11/25/2009 6:30 AM

but having breaks seems to give me the feeling of not able to bunnyhop high...

|

11/25/2009 6:33 AM

no but my family is kinda cursed with gettin hit bye cars cuz my great grandpa was drunk driving and he hit a woman on a bike and killed her, then my grandma was driving and a crazy homeless woman jumped out in front of her car and died, then when my mom was 10 she was at a cross walk and a drunk guy in a truck ran her over and she almost died, and 5 yearts ago we were driving across our neighborhood and some retarded skater slams into the side of our car and flips over it and breaks his leg, but it wasn't my moms fault.

|

11/25/2009 6:51 AM

GR@NT wrote:

no but my family is kinda cursed with gettin hit bye cars cuz my great grandpa was drunk driving and he hit a woman on a bike and killed her, then my grandma was driving and a crazy homeless woman jumped out in front of her car and died, then when my mom was 10 she was at a cross walk and a drunk guy in a truck ran her over and she almost died, and 5 yearts ago we were driving across our neighborhood and some retarded skater slams into the side of our car and flips over it and breaks his leg, but it wasn't my moms fault.

Accidents really do happen.... i only crash into other people when riding.. but not into cars..
but hopefully it doesnt happen to me ..

|

11/25/2009 7:21 AM

yes

|

Biggest troll.

11/25/2009 7:30 AM

i've been hit

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

11/25/2009 8:07 AM

like 2 weeks ago i almost did

|

Bike Check
#Merica.

11/25/2009 8:07 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/25/2009 8:08 AM

double post....damn it

|

Bike Check
#Merica.

11/25/2009 8:22 AM

yep
scar right down my left arm
crushed a few bones i think
hospital for 3 days and cast for 6 i reckon
i was like 7 i cant remember anything as i lost so much blood i think i was unconcious

|

11/25/2009 9:00 AM

i ran into a parked car one time haha it was funny, nothin really happened though, i just flipped in the trunk of the pickup and it hurt lol

|

REFS: Spikez5, Wolfen, ryanxanimalbmx, BangDaStreets, coryridesbmx, Tory Tapia(Michael916), hxcpride4, Mduda005, bstick(x2), ChristianJames, ilovemybike22, element4all, ultrablade, Brenden1207, ScramHype(x2)
Bmx-forum: xmashuelx, jwnolte,

11/25/2009 9:06 AM

Matt21797 wrote:

umm ye i hit a car with my head while it wasn't being used sitting in my driveway and yes not riding a bike

Obviously not riding a bike.

|

"Oh You Mad Cuz I'm Stylin On You?"

11/25/2009 9:38 AM

GR@NT wrote:

wow nice lie

|

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=name&id=100000120996960

""""\___/""""

does this make my signature look fat?

11/25/2009 9:52 AM

Liam163 wrote:

Obviously not riding a bike.

ha ye im just fucking retarded triped and split my head open on an old ford metal bumper

|

This is the funnest night ever!

11/25/2009 11:52 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/25/2009 11:53 AM

Stx3 wrote:

but having breaks seems to give me the feeling of not able to bunnyhop high...

weakest shit i ever read.

|

why the fuck you got a hub guard and aint got no fucking pegs?!

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Oprahs-Sunday-Wave-v1,826431

psn-id: daveydeez

11/25/2009 12:00 PM

i was rideing and my whell locked up and i fell in the road and sum old guy was on the wrong side of the road and almost hit me

|

VITALS OFFICAL FAT ASS ]
RIP WILL,ERIC,BRIAN,JIMMY

11/25/2009 12:02 PM

almost every day cause of riding breakless

|

I RIDE WET CAT..................MEOW