ATTN: Zenith111 & Tom_Lineham & Anyone Else Planning On Coming To Bournemouth!!! PLEASE READ!!!

Related:
Create New Tag

2/17/2014 1:37 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/18/2014 6:26 PM

I still need to know who Is & Isn't coming on this Trip! I went back to the Original Thread & made a list of the people who said they would be staying, So when You guys see this I need You to answer in this thread If You are coming for definite! I'll be contacting Hotels this week to find out A. Who will let Us keep Bikes in our Rooms & B. What sort out pricing We'll be looking at & for the later I need a definitive number of people so We can see about the possibility of a group booking discount! So.....

Topsey - Yes (Jon)
Baz - Yes (Adam)
EddiMundo - Yes (Eddi)
Zach P.D - Maybe (Zach) Strong Chance Of Yes
DeviantBMX123 - Maybe - Strong Chance Of Yes
Tom_Lineham - ??? (Tom)
Zenith111 - ??? (Tom)

So far that's 6 people that could be staying, I know There's a few guys who are popping down for a day or two, but will in all likely hood not be staying the Week. I'm pretty sure We need 8 people for a Group Booking, So 2 More Guys need to step up & Stay in the Hotel for the Week!

Cheers Guys, I await some replies!

|

2/17/2014 5:46 AM

I am in ireland in summer, just if you want to come wink

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

2/17/2014 8:39 AM

Hate to have to Bump this, but I need to know definitive Answers from the guys in the Title & anyone else who wants to come on this trip!

|

2/17/2014 1:58 PM

Bumping Again...

|

2/17/2014 6:11 PM

This Is Getting Pretty Frustrating! I Guess I'll Just Have To Call Up/Email Round A Few Places About Bikes In Rooms & Hopefully People Will Tell Me For Sure Within The Next Couple Of Weeks! The First Day We're There Monday The 25th Is The End Of The Bank Holiday Weekend, So I Want This Hotel Booked ASAP!

|

2/18/2014 5:15 AM

ffs, everyone is always up for holidays an shit, then when it comes to it, everyone drops out. dont mean just on here, i mean everywhere. MOFUCKIN BUMP

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

2/18/2014 3:28 PM

So It's looking like I'm booking a Hotel for THREE People!

Hopefully Zach can make it a long & that will make up 4! We desperately need more people to sign up for this & actually mean it!

|

2/18/2014 5:57 PM

as you know i am a maybe with a strong chance of yes!

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

2/18/2014 6:25 PM

That's Awesome Deviant, I will add You to the list!

|

2/20/2014 3:13 AM

Right I will be Emailing a couple of Hotel Chains today & I take it that it will be 4 of us (Zach You Best Come *Shakes Fist*) with the the possibility of Deviant hopping on a Plane! I'm not giving up on this! People have booked time of work & I wont let good friends down! So it could be just the 4 of Us, or possibly 5. I suggest We make the most of this & with 4/5 of Us We WONT get a group booking, so We could see about getting our own separate rooms for the Week? I will check prices & contact You all on FB/Text.

|