AYO BRUH!

Related:
Create New Tag

11/17/2009 4:26 PM

Who got bars? Who wants to learn bars? Im eager to ride tomorrow, cause i have a feeling I could throw bars, why? Cause I figured when you hop, bend your knees, throw the bar (leg becomes straight). IDK imma see. Any advice or something?

|

we grimey on the streets!

11/17/2009 4:28 PM

i wanna learn bars

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

11/17/2009 4:30 PM

sunday color. wrote:

i wanna learn bars

word, cause im tired of seeing people throwing them in front of me (NO HOMO). Time to take matters in our own hands. I can throw half a bar.

|

11/17/2009 4:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/17/2009 4:32 PM

make sure to keep your legs strait when your in the air even though you said that, it's pretty hard to do. keep your hands by your bars at all times and dont let them flail everywhere or anything. commiting to it is 80 percent of the trick

|

NEXT bikes all god damn day

11/17/2009 4:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/17/2009 4:33 PM

i found instead of pinching both knees.. suck in your back foot leg toward your front foot leg..feels alot more stable..

|

team fatcats fer life.

11/17/2009 4:37 PM

ferthebirdz wrote:

i found instead of pinching both knees.. suck in your back foot leg toward your front foot leg..feels alot more stable..

I stand on my tip toe, wen in the air (to straighten legs)..my bars keep hittin mah knee.

|

11/17/2009 4:41 PM

ferthebirdz wrote:

cartoonbmxfool wrote:

I stand on my tip toe, wen in the air (to straighten legs)..my bars keep hittin mah knee.

sitck ur ass out more (no homo) and pinch the knees..so they get outta the way

|

team fatcats fer life.

11/17/2009 5:04 PM

ferthebirdz wrote:

cartoonbmxfool wrote:

ferthebirdz wrote:

ii imma see tomorrow if things work out gudd imma hit yu up

|

11/17/2009 6:20 PM

hop, level out, lean back, pinch your knees, throw all the way through the front of your body and put you oppositte hand down near your seat to catch the bars. i always say that when you go for a bar, its the same motion as a tbog just dont grab the seat and let go of the bars ya knoww? put your hand near the seat throw them then catch them

|

http://grouphomebikes.com/

5050 Skatepark

text me for faster response 646 two four nine 2552

11/17/2009 6:27 PM

ferthebirdz wrote:

cartoonbmxfool wrote:

ferthebirdz wrote:

Yeah that helps. And try to keep your weight as centered as possible over the bike

|

Dave Lawrence: "Pot is like the lazy retarded cousin of drugs. No one cares, they just give him a ball and he's happy on his own."

Refs: Fede/bmx1, Nmyersomg, Meowmoo68