Aaron Ross EX, Kink Doyle, Verde Spectrum, Fit Eddie 3, or FBM Marauder.

Related:
Create New Tag

2/27/2011 1:51 PM

I have around 535 dollars and I want to buy from my local store, they support these brands Sunday, FBM, Animal, KINK, Fit, and Verde. So please reccomend what complete I could buy that's best.

|

2/27/2011 1:53 PM

FIT.

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

2/27/2011 2:00 PM

well, the company verde was started in a dumpster so dont buy one of those. if you buy a sunday everyone one will think u gay. everyone and their mother has a fit complete. get a kink or fbm

|

Refs:
wade, ~stolen boy~, mattjmuldoon(x2), droogskul(x2), element4all, ron44ald, iridefly(x2), empath_, ajp62696, areanfsl, dontdeletemepleaseandthankyou, JakeSalbert, asilva23, bmx4life121303, TCbmx.

2/27/2011 2:04 PM

Any of the ones that are full chromoly with sealed hubs and bearings.. the verde does, the fit does, I think the FBM does, I don't think the sunday does.

I would take the FBM, because FBM are fookin cool and it won't be any worse than the fit, and its better than the sunday. Verde would also be good.

Thinking about it- the fit is one hell of a nice looking bike, with the specs to back it up too. I am a sucker for tan walls lmao

|

2/27/2011 2:05 PM

I forgot about the kink- it has all the good stuff too.


Kink, fbm, or fit.

|

2/27/2011 2:06 PM

Kink. Best one out of them

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

2/27/2011 2:17 PM

Alright, well judging with all your opinion i think i'm going to get either the kink, fit, or fbm.

|

2/27/2011 2:18 PM

*opinions

|

2/27/2011 2:20 PM

ryanodavis wrote:

Alright, well judging with all your opinion i think i'm going to get either the kink, fit, or fbm.

I rode the eddie 3 at my local part on friday? yeah friday, seemed legit and dialed just for cruisen around on it

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

2/27/2011 2:31 PM

well im looking for something that i can beat the shit out of and will still stay alive.

|

2/27/2011 2:54 PM

United 2011 Supreme SU2. Nice bike. light. $519.99.
[url=http://www.danscomp.com/101818.php?cat=BIKES]

|

Flatlander
BiKeChEcK.

2/27/2011 2:57 PM

Or the We The People 2011 Versus. $509.99.
[url=http://www.danscomp.com/101995.php?cat=BIKES#]

|

Flatlander
BiKeChEcK.

2/27/2011 3:02 PM

ryan your new when you say beat the shit out of people assume you want a tank. i dont even need a bike thats like that. also get what you want. the best way to do it is with a custom build. its going to cost more but it will be better of in the end. fom what ve seen of your bike i would suggest just getting a new frame to start with. just go to royal cycles and talk to jason about what you might want to do

|

2/27/2011 3:07 PM

Josh321 wrote:

Or the We The People 2011 Versus. $509.99.
[url=http://www.danscomp.com/101995.php?cat=BIKES#]

have you ever ridden it?

|

Refs:
wade, ~stolen boy~, mattjmuldoon(x2), droogskul(x2), element4all, ron44ald, iridefly(x2), empath_, ajp62696, areanfsl, dontdeletemepleaseandthankyou, JakeSalbert, asilva23, bmx4life121303, TCbmx.

2/27/2011 3:12 PM

Josh321 wrote:

United 2011 Supreme SU2. Nice bike. light. $519.99.
[url=http://www.danscomp.com/101818.php?cat=BIKES]

uniteds are nice i have a mothership build

|

2/27/2011 3:12 PM

Josh321 wrote:

United 2011 Supreme SU2. Nice bike. light. $519.99.
[url=http://www.danscomp.com/101818.php?cat=BIKES]

he said he want's to buy from his local shop, and they dont order from united or WTP. huduuhhhh

|

2/27/2011 3:29 PM

Josh321 wrote:

United 2011 Supreme SU2. Nice bike. light. $519.99.
[url=http://www.danscomp.com/101818.php?cat=BIKES]

cky199 wrote:

he said he want's to buy from his local shop, and they dont order from united or WTP. huduuhhhh

Oh sorry. forgot about that.

@Dolphin, I've never ridden it. Why do you care if I have or haven't?

|

Flatlander
BiKeChEcK.

2/27/2011 4:01 PM

Josh321 wrote:

Oh sorry. forgot about that.

@Dolphin, I've never ridden it. Why do you care if I have or haven't?

because you dont know if its good or not so you shouldnt be reccomending it

|

Refs:
wade, ~stolen boy~, mattjmuldoon(x2), droogskul(x2), element4all, ron44ald, iridefly(x2), empath_, ajp62696, areanfsl, dontdeletemepleaseandthankyou, JakeSalbert, asilva23, bmx4life121303, TCbmx.

2/27/2011 4:03 PM

Steven_Robert wrote:

ryan your new when you say beat the shit out of people assume you want a tank. i dont even need a bike thats like that. also get what you want. the best way to do it is with a custom build. its going to cost more but it will be better of in the end. fom what ve seen of your bike i would suggest just getting a new frame to start with. just go to royal cycles and talk to jason about what you might want to do

I didn't mean that, but the last few bikes i've bought have broke down, i want something pretty strong that won't have many parts breaking on it, i can't really afford a custom right now because i also have to buy a car this year.

|

2/27/2011 4:10 PM

Dolphin wrote:

because you dont know if its good or not so you shouldnt be reccomending it

Well from the description on danscomp of the bike it looks like a pretty nice bike. And one of my friends had one and he loved it.

And hop off my dick. Why do you like commenting on my shit and saying stuff? just hop off. gtfo.

|

Flatlander
BiKeChEcK.

2/28/2011 3:01 PM

Alright I decided I'm going to get the Kink Doyle.

|

2/28/2011 3:05 PM

KINK BARRIER. i was going to buy this but i didn't. i suggest it to everyone though. or FBM because they're USA made.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

2/28/2011 4:59 PM

the barrier is nice but not as good as the doyle

|

2/28/2011 5:19 PM

http://www.danscomp.com/101188.php?cat=BIKES#

go for this. i guarantee that your bike shop can get it and it has an upgraded frame type than most others at that price range.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

2/28/2011 5:32 PM

My bike shop doesn't carry eastern's besides, i don't like eastern's

|

2/28/2011 5:48 PM

ryanodavis wrote:

My bike shop doesn't carry eastern's besides, i don't like eastern's

all bike shops that carry QBP products carry eastern. and you would like eastern if you saw one in person.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

2/28/2011 7:02 PM

http://www.royalcycles.com/?page_id=16 he seriously doesnt carry eastern's

|

3/8/2011 6:54 AM

He couoldn't get the Doyle, so I bought the FBM, rode it at an indoor skatepark, it's amazing

|

7/21/2013 6:19 PM

ryanodavis wrote:

Alright I decided I'm going to get the Kink Doyle.

i got the kink doyle to it rocks

|

7/21/2013 6:23 PM

ride_bmx02 wrote:

i got the kink doyle to it rocks

kill yourself.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me