Abod

Related:
Create New Tag

4/25/2009 3:51 PM

how are your trails going?

|

4/25/2009 6:00 PM

they got shut down. so yeah i dont have trails anymore =[

and i cant find a new spot either.

|

Vital's Official New Mod!


FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

4/25/2009 6:05 PM

how did ur trails get shut down

|

fawk, i'm old

4/25/2009 6:06 PM

they found booze and used condoms on the trails

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

4/25/2009 6:06 PM

bikerider86 wrote:

how did ur trails get shut down

the turnpike is taking over the land and 5ft deep where we dug is a gas line.

|

Vital's Official New Mod!


FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

4/25/2009 6:07 PM

oh and were tresspassing

|

Vital's Official New Mod!


FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

4/25/2009 6:07 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

they found booze and used condoms on the trails

no thats in the woods right near the trails...no joke

|

Vital's Official New Mod!


FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

4/25/2009 6:08 PM

hey abod.. what kind of tire are you runnin in the front in ur pic???

|

Get off your little kid bikes and get a CRUISER!

4/25/2009 6:08 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

they found booze and used condoms on the trails

abod wrote:

no thats in the woods right near the trails...no joke

well according to ur description only u and some friends (males) made the trails, that makes me suspicious

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

4/25/2009 6:18 PM

i sense a little homo goin on lol

but dude that suck big donkey balls

|

fawk, i'm old

4/25/2009 7:03 PM

abod wrote:

they got shut down. so yeah i dont have trails anymore =[

and i cant find a new spot either.

dude that sucks
they were lookin soo good!!!
oh well im sure youll find somewhere else

|

4/25/2009 9:10 PM

CALE wrote:

hey abod.. what kind of tire are you runnin in the front in ur pic???

khe dirt. SOOO GOOD. i def recomend one.

|

Vital's Official New Mod!


FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

4/25/2009 9:13 PM

abod wrote:

they got shut down. so yeah i dont have trails anymore =[

and i cant find a new spot either.

bermybmxer wrote:

dude that sucks
they were lookin soo good!!!
oh well im sure youll find somewhere else

thanks man.

yeah i hope so. it really sucks cause i cant ride right now too much cause my knees fucked up. so if i could just go dig then i could do somthing productive. idk they have sketchy trails in my town that alot of druggies hang out at that i might go to on monday.

|

Vital's Official New Mod!


FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

4/26/2009 4:41 AM

abod wrote:

they got shut down. so yeah i dont have trails anymore =[

and i cant find a new spot either.

bermybmxer wrote:

dude that sucks
they were lookin soo good!!!
oh well im sure youll find somewhere else

abod wrote:

thanks man.

yeah i hope so. it really sucks cause i cant ride right now too much cause my knees fucked up. so if i could just go dig then i could do somthing productive. idk they have sketchy trails in my town that alot of druggies hang out at that i might go to on monday.

yep thats better thannothing
I know how you feelbout not being able to ride ive got a brokentoe and it sucks

|