Abod

Related:
Create New Tag

12/20/2009 6:04 PM

why is the 2010 Sinner Fc a Piece of shit?

cuz im tryin to get this bike

|

In Order To Succed, Your Desire For Success Should Be Greater Then Your Fear Of Failure.
Refs: Tibug, Aw1234512, Jb07

12/20/2009 6:05 PM

its not when you know what your doing

|

BIKE CHECK!
BEEN HERE SINCE 07 TRUE OG
if you’re pegs ain’t steel, you ain’t real
refs- way to many just ask around
FLICKR
CRAZY MAAZY

12/20/2009 6:06 PM

i saw him post in another thread and he said it was

was just wonderin why he said it was

|

In Order To Succed, Your Desire For Success Should Be Greater Then Your Fear Of Failure.

12/20/2009 6:07 PM

and i was told to learn roll backs on a fc if thats what i plan on running, everyone tells me its harder if u learn by back pedaling first

|

12/20/2009 6:07 PM

PunxBmxUnite wrote:

he probably didnt know how to adjust the slack and fucked it up

|

BIKE CHECK!
FLICKR
CRAZY MAAZY

12/20/2009 6:09 PM

PunxBmxUnite wrote:

CRAZY MAAZY wrote:

he probably didnt know how to adjust the slack and fucked it up

lol

|

12/20/2009 6:09 PM

i had the 2009 one. every part just seemed really shitty. bent the wheels the first day i got it. stem slipped. drive train clicked and clacked (probably from a bent sprocket). tt to bar height ratio hurt the fuck out of my back. broke the top cap first try. it was just a shitty bike. nothing good about it except the all black ody pedals.

|

Vital's Official New Mod!

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

12/20/2009 6:10 PM

abod wrote:

i had the 2009 one. every part just seemed really shitty. bent the wheels the first day i got it. stem slipped. drive train clicked and clacked (probably from a bent sprocket). tt to bar height ratio hurt the fuck out of my back. broke the top cap first try. it was just a shitty bike. nothing good about it except the all black ody pedals.

sure

|

BIKE CHECK!
FLICKR
CRAZY MAAZY

12/20/2009 6:11 PM

abod wrote:

seriously!!!

|

ha

12/20/2009 6:11 PM

abod wrote:

CRAZY MAAZY wrote:

sure

i can vouch for that

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

12/20/2009 6:13 PM

abod wrote:

CRAZY MAAZY wrote:

sure

Ressler711 wrote:

i can vouch for that

ohhh shitt! what you gotta say bout that?!

|

http://grouphomebikes.com/

5050 Skatepark

text me for faster response 646 two four nine 2552

12/20/2009 6:13 PM

xlilkillaluc15x wrote:

ohhh shitt! what you gotta say bout that?!

this!

|

12/20/2009 6:17 PM

haha my friend filmed a backyard editi with it last april. i think he still has the footy. possibly lost footage edit soon? haha

i bought the bike for like 400 and sold it for 450 and kept the pedals. i made money. haha.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

12/20/2009 6:18 PM

abod wrote:

if you didn't know what you were doing you should have gone to a bike shop boy

|

BIKE CHECK!
FLICKR
CRAZY MAAZY

12/20/2009 6:19 PM

abod wrote:

CRAZY MAAZY wrote:

when did i say i didnt know what i was doing?

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

12/20/2009 6:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/20/2009 6:20 PM

abod wrote:

haha my friend filmed a backyard editi with it last april. i think he still has the footy. possibly lost footage edit soon? haha

i bought the bike for like 400 and sold it for 450 and kept the pedals. i made money. haha.

ohh shiiiiiii abod be hustlin mad OD hard sonnnnnn

|

http://grouphomebikes.com/

5050 Skatepark

text me for faster response 646 two four nine 2552

12/20/2009 6:21 PM

abod wrote:

How do you break a top cap....? There's like 0.1 inch/lbs of force on it...

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

12/20/2009 6:22 PM

abod wrote:

xlilkillaluc15x wrote:

ohh shiiiiiii abod be hustlin mad OD hard sonnnnnn

haha. i bought the bike for my birthday. i was sooo stoked. turnded out to be shit. thats when i started building a second bike. cause i sold the wheels from that for 200, bought 2 front wheels for 200. then sold the old frame forks cranks and shit, bought a spindle for my crank arms, and forks...im not even gonna explain farther. but yeah thats how my second bike started.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

12/20/2009 6:24 PM

CRAZY MAAZY wrote:

abod wrote:

tibug wrote:

it was a shitty top cap. just an allen key bolt with a piece around it. i tightened it and the bolt broke through.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

12/20/2009 6:24 PM

abod wrote:

it was a shitty top cap. just an allen key bolt with a piece around it. i tightened it and the bolt broke through.

Interesting...

|

12/20/2009 6:26 PM

abod wrote:

sounds like user error

|

BIKE CHECK!
FLICKR
CRAZY MAAZY

12/20/2009 6:26 PM

tibug wrote:

abod wrote:

tibug wrote:

Interesting...

how?

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

12/20/2009 6:28 PM

tibug wrote:

abod wrote:

CRAZY MAAZY wrote:

sounds like user error

they should have had a regular compression bolt. not some shitty one a little 15 year old could break.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

12/20/2009 6:29 PM

abod wrote:

how?

It's interesting how such a simple part under very little pressure breaks so easily. I'm not saying you're full of shit...just that I've never seen that happen before.

|

12/20/2009 6:30 PM

abod wrote:

they should have had a regular compression bolt. not some shitty one a little 15 year old could break.

this ridebmxnc broke the one on his hawkeye. those are actually really weak parts because they aren't supposed to have much force put on them.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

12/20/2009 6:34 PM

tibug wrote:

Interesting...

abod wrote:

how?

tibug wrote:

It's interesting how such a simple part under very little pressure breaks so easily. I'm not saying you're full of shit...just that I've never seen that happen before.

it was so shitty. nothing like a odyssey cap. ill try and get a picture for you. i broke it first try.

http://images.jensonusa.com/large/hs/hs409z14_____1.jpg

i cant really find a picture of what it was, but like that. i tightened it and the bolt ripped right through.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

12/20/2009 6:35 PM

abod wrote:

it was so shitty. nothing like a odyssey cap. ill try and get a picture for you. i broke it first try.

i cant really find a picture of what it was, but like that. i tightened it and the bolt ripped right through.

Ewww plastic okay that's gay.

|

12/20/2009 6:37 PM

tibug wrote:

abod wrote:

tibug wrote:

yeah it was like a glossy brittle plastic. no idea what its called.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

12/20/2009 6:40 PM

tibug wrote:

they didnt use a plastic head cap dumbass i built like three of them at my shop

|

BIKE CHECK!
FLICKR
CRAZY MAAZY

12/20/2009 6:49 PM

CRAZY MAAZY wrote:

they didnt use a plastic head cap dumbass i built like three of them at my shop

The picture abod linked was of a plastic top cap. Either you're wrong, or he's lying.

|