Aboriginal kids stealing bikes!

Related:
Create New Tag

3/5/2015 12:38 AM

I was riding my bike 3 hours ago, and some little abo kid comes up with his bum bag, TN's, nautica cap and polo shirt. He starts talking all cool and shit, trying to be "friends". Just sort of conversations like "what tricks can you do?" and "is that a good bike?". I knew this kid was definitely a drop out drug addict that should be put down just by looking at him, but after a bit of talking he grabs my bike and tries to steel it. Good thing I know a little bit of self defense because I knocked the black right out of him with one foul swoop, straight to the elbow. The poor child didnt know what hit him. He was hurt, I could tell. He dropped the bike and did a little junkie-abo lad run away and probably went a smoked some meth. I kept my bike and managed to punch a kid so it was a decent day in Dbay. Fuck lads

(slightly dramatized)

|

bicycle more like bikecycle

3/5/2015 4:18 AM

wow cool story, are most Aboriginals like that?

|

3/5/2015 4:20 AM

If he was a meth smoker, theres no way you would of won from keeping him from stealing your bike.

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

3/5/2015 5:11 AM

I call bullshit

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

3/5/2015 12:35 PM

The Horror Contact wrote:

If he was a meth smoker, theres no way you would of won from keeping him from stealing your bike.

This, this kid is full of it. At least with the meth part....

|

We out here breathing. -Bert

3/5/2015 1:26 PM

Maybe if ypu weren't all pricks to Aboriginal people this shit wouldn't happen.

|

3/5/2015 8:42 PM

People steal bikes from every race , good way to make yourself sound like a tool calling one race out

|

3/6/2015 9:20 AM

eskimojay wrote:

People steal bikes from every race , good way to make yourself sound like a tool calling one race out

Every Australian I've met has some disposition towards Aborigonals. And the Australian exchange students here got kicked out because of racism towards Native Americans. Why do you guys hate people that are native to your country? Or do I just keep meeting pricks?

Also +1 on Australian gearheads keeping Muscle Cars alive outside America.

|

3/7/2015 7:56 AM

biggybuggy wrote:

Maybe if ypu weren't all pricks to Aboriginal people this shit wouldn't happen.

This.

|

We out here breathing. -Bert

3/8/2015 5:41 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/8/2015 5:49 AM

Australian aboriginals have a bad name because it's fact that the majority of them are dole bludgeing dropkicks that start fights, thieve, skip school, do drugs and not to mention started the trend of sniffing paint and petrol. Of coarse not everyone in a certain race can be collectively called out but if you are a mature Australian you would already know that the majority of them are so far behind in civilization it's beyond the joke.

I have had aboriginal friends but have met and seen far more of the kind of scum this dude mentions

|

You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start, to be great...