Ace Bmx shipping?

Related:
Create New Tag

3/22/2011 2:11 AM

K so I live in New Zealand right and acebmx.com is giving an estimated shipping and handling cost of 5 bucks for me and my mates order of bars forks and grips. is this legit? Anyone else have any experience with this website?
cheers

|

My Old* Steed

Click here and follow me :D
Twitterrr

3/22/2011 2:12 AM

lube it or loose it

|

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

3/22/2011 2:14 AM

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!

DO NOT ORDER!

That shop has everything online but really it's just some guy selling shit out of his garage. You order a WTP Scorpio frame (Just an example) and you will receive shoes or something COMPLETELY different, usually with a less value. There are so many more reasons not to buy from these guys buti can't be bothered listing them right now.

All in all, DO NOT order from Acebmx.com
|

3/22/2011 5:16 AM

indeed my signiture also

|

refs:JakeSalbert whirls32 BEASTASSDICK bobPA tony larson bmx brentrides
fondue:"BMX is like weed. You can buy bongs and pipes, but smoking is illegal. Next time tell the cop you have a prescription to bmx"
first member of the fortnight EVERJULY 1ST -14TH

3/22/2011 7:05 AM

I ordered from them years ago. Took months for my stuff to arrive here in the states......most of my parts were either wrong or the wrong color......no customer service.....had to file a complaint with my credit card company to resolve it.....STAY AWAY!

|

Legit

Oscar5788,Scramhype,SuperstarDK,Howlerfbm,AlexDanielP,KilledGlamour,notorious NIG,KYMIKE

3/22/2011 1:56 PM

ima prank call them later haha no lie...

|

FREE WI-FI FROM FIT?!?! BIKECHECK DUDES!
refs- TCbmx(x2), bmx4life121303, mohawk, iridebmx2122, louie101202, loco_for_riding, daniel21, BMX2LIV(x2), supremelylazzy, lirider187(x2).

3/22/2011 3:43 PM

HAROF2 wrote:

ima prank call them later haha no lie...

you're cool.

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

3/22/2011 3:46 PM

catfish95 wrote:

you're cool.

you're cool.

|

3/22/2011 6:22 PM

Do not order from them!

I've never heard one good thing about them. Ever.
|

[LINK TO IMAGE] 
Just for the record, when I got my BTM... It wasn't "Trendy"

5/4/2012 2:38 AM

i know im all late but i just ordered some velocity p35s from ace bmx and now im hearing all this bad things about them should i just cancel my order because i just ordered them on wedesnday?? need helpp!!!!!!!!!!!

|

5/4/2012 5:07 AM

angeloww.bluhh wrote:

i know im all late but i just ordered some velocity p35s from ace bmx and now im hearing all this bad things about them should i just cancel my order because i just ordered them on wedesnday?? need helpp!!!!!!!!!!!

I would not trust them from what i hear can take months to gt ur stuff and they will send wrong parts.

|

text me for faster response 7742720929.

Refs- bmxscout48, easternbikes28, DontDELETEmePLEASEandTHANKyou, Mybike1986, Funky chicken

5/4/2012 7:07 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/4/2012 7:09 AM

Im personal friends with the owner and the workers at ace. The owners a douche but all the guys who work there are really cool guys and amazing riders. If its international you cant expect the fastest shipping. They are pretty quick on getting orders out from what ive experienced. I dont live near them anymore but i still get my stuff within a couple days whenever i order.

Its also under a new roof and new management. The old owner was a old man who knew nothing about bmx. His son now runs it, and hes not a rider but he knows a little about the sport.

|