Acebmx/Americancycle wheel builder.

Related:
Create New Tag

12/16/2013 1:53 PM

Hi guys so I want to build my first wheel it going the rear wheel. My limit is 200.00 so I'm kinda confused what do they mean about brand is that hub I choose a hub for my wheel. To make easy to read I'm going put how acebmx and americancycle has it.

Acebmx custom rear wheel builder
axle size I'm getting 14mm
brand
drive side
driver options
drive size
hub color
nipple type
rim color
rim model
size/wheel diameter
spoke color

So that how they got set up on the site it on americancycle.com
The rim model I'm getting is the shadow orbis.
For the hubs is between
Demolition
G-sport ratchet
Odyssey hazard
Primo mix
Shadow raptor v2
Now all the hubs with the rim are under 200.00. Now what kind of demolition hub I will get they have about four hubs. Would I get the odyssey v3 hub. Should I get my wheels built from the site.

|

12/16/2013 3:46 PM

Ace is a scam..

|

Bang Bang bmx

12/16/2013 3:49 PM

this is true
get it from dans, free lacing

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/16/2013 3:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/16/2013 3:57 PM

why is ace an Americancycle a scam

|

12/16/2013 3:59 PM

Pokemonbmx wrote:

why is ace an Americancycle a scam

*facepalm

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/16/2013 4:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/16/2013 4:02 PM

What about Albes they have free built and lacing does dans have custom built for 200. Yeah why did you guys say that ace is a scam. They look legit to me.

|

12/16/2013 4:04 PM

kidbmx0000 wrote:

What about Albes they have free built and lacing does dans have custom built for 200. Yeah why did you guys say that ace is a ...more

These guys are morons, Ace is the most legit shop you can buy from. More legit than Albe's, Dan's, and Empire combined.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

12/16/2013 4:09 PM

kidbmx0000 wrote:

What about Albes they have free built and lacing does dans have custom built for 200. Yeah why did you guys say that ace is a ...more

Xxohioanxx wrote:

These guys are morons, Ace is the most legit shop you can buy from. More legit than Albe's, Dan's, and Empire combined.

Thank you at least someone give a good answer I don't care what they say i will buy my custom wheel from them.

|

12/16/2013 4:12 PM

kidbmx0000 wrote:

Thank you at least someone give a good answer I don't care what they say i will buy my custom wheel from them.

I'm just fucking with you Ace is shitty, they scam pretty much everyone. Order from anywhere else.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

12/16/2013 4:17 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

kidbmx0000 wrote:

Xxohioanxx wrote:

I'm just fucking with you Ace is shitty, they scam pretty much everyone. Order from anywhere else.

Ok since everybody keep on saying ace is scam so amercaincycle must be a scam to they are the same company. Just tell why they are a scam give me a reason.

|

12/16/2013 4:19 PM

kidbmx0000 wrote:

Ok since everybody keep on saying ace is scam so amercaincycle must be a scam to they are the same company. Just tell why they ...more

Because you touch yourself at night

|

12/16/2013 4:21 PM

kidbmx0000 wrote:

Ok since everybody keep on saying ace is scam so amercaincycle must be a scam to they are the same company. Just tell why they ...more

BECAUSE THEY FUCKING SCAM PEOPLE JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

12/16/2013 4:21 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

kidbmx0000 wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Shut up punk ass

|

12/16/2013 4:23 PM

kidbmx0000 wrote:

Shut up punk ass

hmmm nah

|

12/16/2013 4:27 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

kidbmx0000 wrote:

Shut up punk ass

sundaybmxRR wrote:

hmmm nah

Yes. I didn't ask you. Why you aways say stupid stuff.

|

12/16/2013 4:30 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

kidbmx0000 wrote:

Xxohioanxx wrote:

BECAUSE THEY FUCKING SCAM PEOPLE JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

Calm down damn I just ask a simple question.

|

12/16/2013 4:30 PM

Just search ace bmx on here and you will see all the horror stories people have had dealing with them. Albes has some of the best wheel builds around, go with them.

|

12/16/2013 4:33 PM

kidbmx0000 wrote:

Yes. I didn't ask you. Why you aways say stupid stuff.

You posted on a general bmx forum, open to anyone with an account, for discussion. so technically you did ask me.

Oh look at me, I'm still not shutting up.

|

12/16/2013 4:58 PM

albes has awesome wheel building
dans is alright
idk about empire, but thats who i mostly buy from

|

12/16/2013 5:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/16/2013 5:53 PM

I will still order from ace they have got mix review good and bad mostly bad but who cares they look legit. They are bmx online store just like dans Albes empire

|

12/16/2013 6:00 PM

me and my friends had our last few wheels set come from www.time2shinebmx.com. wheels were legit, and they have a big selection of limited edition hubs. i got them 3 days after i ordered them.

|

12/16/2013 6:04 PM

kidbmx0000 wrote:

I will still order from ace they have got mix review good and bad mostly bad but who cares they look legit. They are bmx ...more

well dont go crying to mommy or us when your 200 dollar wheels dont show up...

|

12/16/2013 6:58 PM

kidbmx0000 wrote:

I will still order from ace they have got mix review good and bad mostly bad but who cares they look legit. They are bmx ...more

bmxsteve99 wrote:

Well since you Steve and everybody else is so worried about me ordering from acebmx I will go to dans and Albes empire to see how much would there custom wheels cost if it a fair price then I will buy from them.

|

12/16/2013 7:15 PM

kidbmx0000 wrote:

Well since you Steve and everybody else is so worried about me ordering from acebmx I will go to dans and Albes empire to see ...more

Would you rather spend $225 on wheels, or spend $200 on absolutely nothing?

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

12/16/2013 7:55 PM

kidbmx0000 wrote:

bmxsteve99 wrote:

kidbmx0000 wrote:

Well since you Steve and everybody else is so worried about me ordering from acebmx I will go to dans and Albes empire to see ...more

You are a major faggot. The reason Ace is so cheap is cuz they aren't selling you anything, just taking your money.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

12/16/2013 8:29 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

kidbmx0000 wrote:

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Would you rather spend $225 on wheels, or spend $200 on absolutely nothing?

so much yes

|

12/16/2013 8:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/16/2013 8:42 PM

I beat half of you guys haven't order from acebmx and americancycle. You guys just listen to dumb ass people that made a fake Complaints about acebmx that they don't give right parts or the shipping take a long time like a week. They take your money is a scam all this stuff about them. I beat dans has messy up people order. I don't know why I ask you guys you guys all going to talk crap about stupid stuff Stop listen to other dumb ass that make fake Complaints .

|

12/16/2013 8:39 PM

kidbmx0000 wrote:

I beat half of you guys haven't order from acebmx and americancycle. You guys just listen to dumb ass people that made a fake ...more

First of all, one of my friends got scammed out a frame from there, and second, please kill yourself

|

12/16/2013 8:44 PM

kidbmx0000 wrote:

I beat half of you guys haven't order from acebmx and americancycle. You guys just listen to dumb ass people that made a fake ...more

I bet you pee on your own mother

|

12/16/2013 8:45 PM

kidbmx0000 wrote:

bmxsteve99 wrote:

First of all, one of my friends got scammed out a frame from there, and second, please kill yourself

STFU. Listen to your dumb ass friend that don't know nothing he might put the wrong address or he must not compete his order that why he didn't get the frame loser punk kid.

|