Adam 22 vs Augie

Related:
Create New Tag

5/31/2017 5:52 PM

Photo

Photo

Adam 22 had Augie on No Jumper and tossed hands ,"I'm honestly gonna knock you out"

"Go for it"

He gave Augie a heads up at least ? Seen on saucetheboss's insta
|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/31/2017 6:20 PM

i could take them at the same time lol

|

1996 dyno slammer, 1997 mosh pro, 1998 gt vertigo, 2000 haro backtrail x3, 2004 free agent tigercat, 2005 volume dinosaur, 2005 s&m black bike, 2013 stolen saint 24", 2015 flybikes proton

5/31/2017 6:27 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote: Photo

Photo

Adam 22 had Augie on No Jumper and tossed hands ,"I'm honestly gonna knock you out"

"Go for it"

He gave Augie a heads ...more

Fuck both of them

|

I once walked into a gay bar it did not end well

5/31/2017 7:01 PM

A lot of good riders have been coming out of where I live in MI. Mikey Tyra, Conner Keating, Chase Krolicki..kinda sucks they're associated with OSS.

|

5/31/2017 7:21 PM

I'm confused, I thought Adam 22 beat women, not dudes?

|

5/31/2017 8:11 PM

I thought this was a thread asking about which one is more annoying.

|

5/31/2017 8:27 PM

I bet this is fake beef for youtube views

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

5/31/2017 9:02 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

I bet this is fake beef for youtube views

Honestly it might be.

I used to watch Augie before he got big (yea I know, "you only watch small youtubers hur-de-dur) but now I just ride. I watch the occasional edit and Instagram clips but that's it.

|

“Pegless and coaster is ultimate zen”
-Indiana Tom

5/31/2017 10:04 PM

Yep that's what I assumed. The Internet is obsessed with controversy. So I'm guessin its made up.

|

5/31/2017 10:06 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

He beats women and men that are smaller than him.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUxz6DVgkYA/?hl=en

That's the fight. Adam can't punch.

|

5/31/2017 10:56 PM

I'm surprised he didn't pull out his piece and start a war on isis at the same time. Bmx is a fucking joke sometimes. Whatever happened to people just riding their bikes?

|

5/31/2017 11:25 PM

I think Augie is the bigger man here , comes on his show while Adam has his gay ass rapper buddy and Hicks against him ( Hicks is decent , good for him for stepping in too ) . I don't understand why Adam 22 would get mad when he portrays himself as how he is , joking around with his lifestyle to friends but the instant he gets called out on his show he retaliated in violence ?

Adam 22 is the definition is being white trash , dude literally has a dream life to some people and he decides to act like an idiot. Augie should press charges and fuck him over . Dude laughed the punches off like a savage ! His rap buddy say nigga made Adam seem real tough ! Scary !!!

|

My Cult 2 Short

6/1/2017 4:20 AM

Personally I watch augie and hicks (yes I do watch you tubers) and both are great. Hicks and Augie had settled down and then Adam came in and started the major problem by piping up. There was no need. Even Hicks said that they were talking level headedly and he only realised Adam was in the room when he started making a problem. Seemed like Adam was looking for an excuse to hit him. No need and also no need for Adams big SoundCloud rapper wannabe mate to step in either. I respect hicks for defending augie. I gotta agree Adam is not for BMX and neither is Alfredo.

|

An Indian on a small bike

6/1/2017 4:20 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

true true

|

6/1/2017 4:46 AM

Looks like Augie handled himself with class and hicks as well. I've been saying it for a long time that those OSS guys are a bunch of scum bag trash and give bmx such a bad rap it's unbelievable. The one that shouldn't have anything to do with OSS is Churchill. Dude is one of the best street riders out there and is straight edge. He needs to be riding for someone else

|

6/1/2017 6:46 AM

Ved_goswami wrote:

Personally I watch augie and hicks (yes I do watch you tubers) and both are great. Hicks and Augie had settled down and then ...more

This and I tbink Alfredo is fine for BMX but is in OSS just for the money

|

My Cult 2 Short

6/1/2017 7:16 AM

OSS is honestly full of selfish people, I have never like those people except Augie, he is good person.

|

Land it or go home

6/1/2017 8:21 AM

seanthemechanic wrote:

Looks like Augie handled himself with class and hicks as well. I've been saying it for a long time that those OSS guys are a ...more

Churchill straight edge? Nahhh

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

6/1/2017 8:40 AM

Augie can definitely be kind of douche, but Adam seems to have caused the real problem here and is a certified loser/way bigger douche. Needs to act his age and stop pretending he's 19.

|

6/1/2017 11:04 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

I think Augie is the bigger man here , comes on his show while Adam has his gay ass rapper buddy and Hicks against him ( Hicks ...more

"Augie should press charges and fuck him over"

you never go to the police you handle your shit like a man. call your crew not the cops

|

1996 dyno slammer, 1997 mosh pro, 1998 gt vertigo, 2000 haro backtrail x3, 2004 free agent tigercat, 2005 volume dinosaur, 2005 s&m black bike, 2013 stolen saint 24", 2015 flybikes proton

6/1/2017 11:05 AM

seanthemechanic wrote:

Looks like Augie handled himself with class and hicks as well. I've been saying it for a long time that those OSS guys are a ...more

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Churchill straight edge? Nahhh

Weren't there some rumors of rehab floating around when he was out for a few months? If there's truth to that, maybe he's clean now.

|

6/1/2017 11:10 AM

seanthemechanic wrote:

Churchills not straight edge he smokes cigs and drinks fireball whiskey

|

6/1/2017 11:54 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

You win for this.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/1/2017 12:30 PM

JonnyGanja wrote:

"Augie should press charges and fuck him over"

you never go to the police you handle your shit like a man. call your crew ...more

Lol.

A "true man" wouldn't call his crew, he would do it himself.

Wuss.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/1/2017 2:01 PM

The aj Anaya Ryan Taylor fight was better , aj could take both of these goons out at the same time

|

6/1/2017 7:51 PM

Ved_goswami wrote:

Personally I watch augie and hicks (yes I do watch you tubers) and both are great. Hicks and Augie had settled down and then ...more

Agreed that Hicks and Augie usually seem to be positive and real and that Adam has always seemed like a scumbag, but what's the problem with Alf?

|

Frmrly BmxBos
Ref: Robinson79, aaron.samuel.green

6/1/2017 10:11 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Lol.

A "true man" wouldn't call his crew, he would do it himself.

Wuss.

theres no rules in a street fight expect the worst.

|

6/1/2017 11:12 PM

Went and looked at the insta comments.

Seriously they should just do a #ROPEGANG dildo so the supporters can dickride it as hard in real life as they do on the internet.

|

6/2/2017 5:06 AM

Ved_goswami wrote:

Charliekeet wrote:

Agreed that Hicks and Augie usually seem to be positive and real and that Adam has always seemed like a scumbag, but what's ...more

Whenever I watch Alf I feel he's just like the rest of the OSS crew. I feel like he's just in it for the money. Also check out his twitter. He's been chatting more shit about the beef than anyone who was actually there. Same goes for Quan. Both have been chatting shit on twitter even thought neither were there.

|

An Indian on a small bike

6/2/2017 7:10 AM

way to rep bmx Adam, well done....

seeing shit like this is disappointing

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!