Adam LZ

Related:
Create New Tag

11/4/2013 8:52 AM

Thoughts on Adam LZ? Just curious. He has some serious skill on a bike, however he has some dumb shit on his web store, like "//SWAG" stickers and a whole "Anti-scoot" line which is quite offensive seeing as theres some legit scooterers out there. He has also been associating with Adam 22 and TCU now (as seen on instagram). Aswell as he had a freezer full of Deco BMX grips. To me he seems like a cocky spoiled swaggot. Any opinions on this kid? Also does he have any sponsors?

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

11/4/2013 8:54 AM

i like his how tos but i probably wouldnt ride with him ever

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

11/4/2013 8:58 AM

he used to be sponsored by his LBS he shreds but i see what u mean by the anti scoot and swagga stickers

|

11/4/2013 9:06 AM

Fucking queer. I've never liked this kid. Typical spoiled rich kid who thinks hes the shit because he can ride a bike. His riding makes me so bored. no style at all, puts shit music in edits, etc. Youtube heros are wack and I'd never chill with this kid on or off bike. and his how tos arent as good as everyone says.

|

11/4/2013 9:07 AM

He seems pretty cool and his youtube how tos are great. He doesn't want to be sponsored, he said that multiple companys have asked and he has declined.

|

11/4/2013 9:07 AM

yeah, no denying he doesnt have skills, I'll happily watch his proper edits, but I cant stand the guy when he opens his mouth. Seems like a jackass. He does well for himself though, credit to him for making something of himself with no help from knowing the right people etc.

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

11/4/2013 9:08 AM

bmxguy300 wrote:

He seems pretty cool and his youtube how tos are great. He doesn't want to be sponsored, he said that multiple companys have asked and he has declined.

that just makes himself seem up his own arse tbh

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

11/4/2013 9:10 AM

bmxguy300 wrote:

EddiMundo wrote:

He says he just rides for fun.

|

11/4/2013 9:30 AM

bmxguy300 wrote:

EddiMundo wrote:

bmxguy300 wrote:

He says he just rides for fun.

because I'm sure pro riders get up dredding having to ride all day. Sponsers want you to ride and have fun, they dont want people on their team if it doesnt look like your having fun, because it promotes their products badly, makes it look like you wont be having fun if yyou ride their parts. Riding for fun is what riding is all about, to me, him turning down sponsors if just him thinking he's better than that and doesnt need anyone to help him or support him.

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

11/4/2013 11:40 AM

bmxguy300 wrote:

Photo
|

11/4/2013 2:42 PM

He lives like 30 min from me.. And goes to school with my sister.

|

| Temper Tantrum | Instagram | Tumblr | Xbox - Slow Miatas |

11/4/2013 2:56 PM

Oh gosh another one of these threads.

Well you all know he probably looks on here to see what people have to say about him? haha

My opinion on Adam LZ? He is a good rider, maybe not so much style wise, but he has a lot of good tricks. I find him to be interesting and the kid really does have some good morals, which has something to be said for. He doesnt promote drugs, alcohol, etc. which is good to see. I think he does good stuff for BMX. He promotes a good image and rides well. He does work hard to put out an edit or a webisode. Yes, he does have kinda of a cocky attitude at times, im sure he knows he can be, but he is good and has a right to be proud of what he does. I enjoyed watching his web videos, ever since he started, they arent the greatest, but they are good. He has done really well for himself if you think about it and i bet a lot of you on here would do the same thing if put in his shoes. He made enough to buy a BMW off of youtube! Now he even makes a good load on his clothing and stuff. He is lucky his parents support what he does (i think, idk his parents, but he does have a halfpipe). Maybe he can annoy some of you, he is one of those ADHD kind of kids that is pretty hyper. For me, i think he is a cool dude, and if he lived near me or something i would look forward to riding with him. If he does read any of this, id like to thank him for helping BMX out a bit!

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

11/4/2013 3:01 PM

I have an Anti-Scoot shirt! XD Oops!

He is a talented rider! He is what, 18 or 19? He is good on a bike. Yes his parents must be rich and he is slightly 'cookie-cutter.' I believe him and his friend Cody are sponsored by a bike shop but they probably just get free repairs, shirts, and stickers! I would be delighted to ride with him honestly! He can be a jerk at times but he's probably not always like that! He was a huge douche a few years back but not now in my opinion.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

11/4/2013 3:30 PM

I think new rock is just as shitty as new rap like that breaking benjamin and all that other bs he does seem like a stuck up kid probably wouldn't even talk to you if you said hi but what do i know i can read people good though he really seem's like a fag he rides good though.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

11/4/2013 3:41 PM

I neither like or dislike him, but he can be annoying. Great rider tho, will be interesting to see his riding progress into his 20s.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

11/4/2013 3:49 PM

Basically stuck up ass of a person i'm my eyes, he does have a lot of good tricks but can't ride well if you know what I mean, Like he doesn't have a style at all just tricks and is boring to watch any of his videos.

I would actually rather watch Sickdude's little edit if he ever makes one than one of Adams videos

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

11/4/2013 4:15 PM

Never heard of him.....but I agree scooters are fucking gay..... Don't care how crazy they are

|

11/4/2013 4:38 PM

"theres some legit scooterers out there." wait...what? tell me you're just joking with us.

|

This week's Sweet Shoutout goes to: biggybuggy!

11/4/2013 5:03 PM

No.. there's scooterers in stl that can do flairwhips and double flips and backflip-briflips and shit. And honestly, they have more park-edicate than majority of the bikers. I know most scooterers are young annoying pricks, but you cant judge every scooterer by that. They all deserve a chance.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

11/4/2013 5:08 PM

Goofy kid that can be annoying to watch at times. He's got a pretty good trick repertoire. I appreciate that he's trying to help the BMX community by making how-tos.

|

Winter is over-rated

Click here to check my ride

11/4/2013 5:10 PM

I've always liked his riding, so many people complain about his style but really i've seen other guys out there who look worse on a bike and are getting hooked up. The dude also knows how to sell stuff, It's not anything i'd probably buy but the guy is moving his product at regular $18-20 prices, thats something some established companies have trouble with.

|

11/4/2013 5:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/4/2013 5:17 PM

I was friends with a scootist, he was the best in town and actually had some style on a scooter... he converted to bmxism this year and it transfered nicely. People hating on other people because of what they have fun on is gross... almost as gross as all the little annoying 7 year olds on scooters... and bikes and boards and blades and running around getting in the way children... that's who we hate.

LZ is good on a bike and I bet if you met him in person he's a cool guy.

[img]

?feature=player_detailpage [/img]
|

Youtube Channel |||The Wolf

||| My Helmet ||| Have FUN on your Bike!!

11/4/2013 5:44 PM

Scooter vid is decent but he's riding a scooter , it just looks weird

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

11/4/2013 5:50 PM

I'm neutral with him.

His videos are pretty helpful though.
He's pretty dialed with his tricks.
I see his explanations pretty detailed.

When i want to learn tricks, it's either i watch AdamLZ or 11mike111.

At least he's making "HOW TO" videos of tricks he can actually do.
Not copy and paste things other people say just to get attention and youtube hits.

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

11/4/2013 8:09 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

No.. there's scooterers in stl that can do flairwhips and double flips and backflip-briflips and shit. And honestly, they have more park-edicate than majority of the bikers. I know most scooterers are young annoying pricks, but you cant judge every scooterer by that. They all deserve a chance.

"riding scooters is like having straight sex.... no matter how good you are at it, it's still straight."
^ if you wanna understand that quote better, just replace "straight" with "gay"

|

This week's Sweet Shoutout goes to: biggybuggy!

11/4/2013 8:27 PM

He may be cocky sometimes and stuff, and if I were to ride with him, he'd somehow view me as I was lower to him, which I am. But he'd totally represent that and let me have a piece of his mind. That's what I feel like he'd give me the impression of and the impression I'd give him of myself.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

11/5/2013 11:12 AM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Oh gosh another one of these threads.

Well you all know he probably looks on here to see what people have to say about him? haha

My opinion on Adam LZ? He is a good rider, maybe not so much style wise, but he has a lot of good tricks. I find him to be interesting and the kid really does have some good morals, which has something to be said for. He doesnt promote drugs, alcohol, etc. which is good to see. I think he does good stuff for BMX. He promotes a good image and rides well. He does work hard to put out an edit or a webisode. Yes, he does have kinda of a cocky attitude at times, im sure he knows he can be, but he is good and has a right to be proud of what he does. I enjoyed watching his web videos, ever since he started, they arent the greatest, but they are good. He has done really well for himself if you think about it and i bet a lot of you on here would do the same thing if put in his shoes. He made enough to buy a BMW off of youtube! Now he even makes a good load on his clothing and stuff. He is lucky his parents support what he does (i think, idk his parents, but he does have a halfpipe). Maybe he can annoy some of you, he is one of those ADHD kind of kids that is pretty hyper. For me, i think he is a cool dude, and if he lived near me or something i would look forward to riding with him. If he does read any of this, id like to thank him for helping BMX out a bit!

^^^^^ Pree much... His videos are pretty entertaining as well, other then a few friends of mine who are obsessed with him/ride his dick hard

|

11/6/2013 2:42 AM

I feel like we'd probably get on well.

|

bicycle more like bikecycle

11/6/2013 6:46 AM

I like his videos and webisodes, he seems cool. By the way he read that.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

11/6/2013 9:04 AM

He's alright. Nothing to really hate on. His old videos he was kind of a faggot. The scooter shit is probably just for attention. He has some skill though. Wonder why he doesn't want to be sponsored.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844