Adam LZ & boqer

Related:
Create New Tag

1/12/2015 6:18 PM

what do you guys think of Adam LZ and boqer, i watch their videos and i like them but does anyone else like them if not why? Adam LZ's shirts are really good and i love the colour of the "froth" stickers etc

|

ride bikes, have fun

STRAIGHT OUTTA STRAYA

1/12/2015 6:38 PM

LZ's company is stupid but his videos are ok

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

1/12/2015 6:41 PM

lz bores me. only rides to keep his youtube sunscribers and make money. lame

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

1/12/2015 6:45 PM

The videos are usually funny and his riding is getting really good. Disappointed that he went coaster though.
If you could ride bikes and make money off shirts, why wouldn't you? Pretty much a dream job, got him a bmw and a nice college. (or rich parents, lol)

|

I ride to stay on two wheels and have fun!
BIKE CHECK

1/12/2015 6:54 PM

I rode with Adam before since he stayed in my town with a mutual friend last year around New Years.

He was really chill, and not a douche like a lot of people will say he is when they've never even met him. Even though it was like 20° out, he still seemed pretty stoked on riding & getting some clips here.

Say what you want about him, but he's a genius when it comes to selling his products. He markets them very very well. Kids eat that stuff up, and he's very appreciative about all the support too.

|

1/12/2015 7:00 PM

I like Boqer , or Josh James. He seems more of an ass then LZ but kills it on the bike , has a dope crew and car , and is sponsored . LZ seems more childish with his edits and clothing line , I like him , I just like Boqer as it suits my lifestyle more. LZ seems like a legit guy nonetheless.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/12/2015 7:04 PM

MidWestBMX wrote:

The videos are usually funny and his riding is getting really good. Disappointed that he went coaster though.
If you could ride bikes and make money off shirts, why wouldn't you? Pretty much a dream job, got him a bmw and a nice college. (or rich parents, lol)

i agree with this 100%

|

ride bikes, have fun

STRAIGHT OUTTA STRAYA

1/12/2015 7:09 PM

Don't know who boqer is, watched a couple of LZ videos but I didn't find him interesting.

|

My FBM bike check

1/12/2015 7:40 PM

I have a few of Adam's shirts and a beanie. All of them but two were gifts. It's not like I don't like them though. They're quality shirts. I watch a good bit of Adam's videos and I enjoy them but I wish he would have stuck with cassette.

I watch a lot of Boqer's videos too. He's really cool. I just wish he made more.

Honestly though, I prefer watching Cody Krueger and Mick Woods. Cody is funny and seems really chill and Mick and I snapchat eachother on occasion and we have talked on twitter before so I like him.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

1/12/2015 8:10 PM

I like them both and always used to watch LZ way back when i started. He and i are actually only a year apart in age.

I think it's cool that he does all that and basically hit it big. Smart guy for sure. People love his stuff and he really is a great rider. I think he promotes BMX in a MUCH MUCH MUCH better way than those OSS guys. Its super cool. Boqer's early videos when Oscar was in them were wayyyy funnier. haha They just hit him and made gay jokes. I think he really worked hard to get to where he is too. But not to mention he did kind of get lucky and get nice parents that would pay for woodward and help him build ramps and things.

He is very skinny though. haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

1/12/2015 8:39 PM

personal prefrence for cassette v coaster aside,

Adam seems like a good guy, his how to vids have helped me allot, and normally has some pretty intresting stuff in his edits, And i gotta agree, isnt basically your dream job to just sell something with your name on it that you got "famous" by doing what you love, and actually being able to support yourself from it? hes not hurting for money obviously, I think he's got a good head on his shoulders, and is getting pretty good at riding, if i remember right, he has a friend or knows somebody with Deco who got him a frame? so maybe he'll be getting a sponser soon who knows. but I think he could do allot given his sense for business, attitude, and riding skill.

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
DK, Odyssey, Profile, Shadow.
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

1/12/2015 8:58 PM

i like them both , ive been following adam since about the time i started i riding , and i like what he does , i find his webisodes very entertaining

|

1/12/2015 9:14 PM

Adam lz ❤️❤️

|

1/12/2015 9:26 PM

Boqer stopped being funny and cool after they stopped riding with oscar.

Adam lz stopped being funny when he started making webisodes

|

13 years old

1/12/2015 9:34 PM

I want to make shirts i could definitely come up with some sweet ideas & designs

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

1/12/2015 10:53 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/12/2015 10:55 PM

Krooked wrote:

Boqer stopped being funny and cool after they stopped riding with oscar.

Adam lz stopped being funny when he started making webisodes

Oscar stopped riding with them
plus, I was talking to Josh about this and he said that Oscar just got too annoying..

But other than that, they both shred and loads of kids look up to them
Bumped into Josh at Stoke Plaza once and he's a really chill dude.

|

Bruh

1/13/2015 4:47 AM

I dont care for their vids, unless its an actual edit. I just dont find eith of them very entertaining in 'webisodes'. Lz has my respect though, built up a brand from scratch and he is a very talented rider, although im not keen on his style. But still, respect to him. I know less of josh cept the fact hes sponsered. Seems pretty good, cant say more than that.

Dont think many 20+y/o watch webisodes etc, so thats probably why they dont appeal to me haha.

Anyone actually see the promo for the frame lz is on? Chad de-something? Crazy edit.

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

1/13/2015 8:21 AM

EddiMundo wrote:

I dont care for their vids, unless its an actual edit. I just dont find eith of them very entertaining in 'webisodes'. Lz has my respect though, built up a brand from scratch and he is a very talented rider, although im not keen on his style. But still, respect to him. I know less of josh cept the fact hes sponsered. Seems pretty good, cant say more than that.

Dont think many 20+y/o watch webisodes etc, so thats probably why they dont appeal to me haha.

Anyone actually see the promo for the frame lz is on? Chad de-something? Crazy edit.

You're talking about how you're to old and next sentence you don't even know who Chad DeGroot is?

|

1/13/2015 9:15 AM

EddiMundo wrote:

B(avaria)mx wrote:

You're talking about how you're to old and next sentence you don't even know who Chad DeGroot is?

He changed paragraphs, like you're supposed to when starting a new topic grammatically speaking, and you bitch about it.

|

1/13/2015 9:27 AM

I like Adam LZ. Funny. Seems like he just likes riding. Just because he has a brand doesn't mean he does bmx for money. Boqer seens funny, nice riding.

|

1/13/2015 10:09 AM

Adam LZ-Yes Boqer-No

|

1/13/2015 10:32 AM

I watch both of them regularly when they put out stuff, both of them are good riders and I have respect for Adam because he has definitely matured a lot (watch his old videos and watch a new one for example) he also has his own clothing company that he puts a lot of time and effort into.

I like Josh James too but I prefer Adam's webisodes because there's more riding

|

1/13/2015 11:50 AM

Boqer> adam lz

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

1/13/2015 12:26 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

I like Adam LZ. Funny. Seems like he just likes riding. Just because he has a brand doesn't mean he does bmx for money. Boqer seens funny, nice riding.

A lot of people say that he was or is in it for the money because he used to tell people to click the ads by his videos so he got paid.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

1/13/2015 1:09 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Stocksy wrote:

A lot of people say that he was or is in it for the money because he used to tell people to click the ads by his videos so he got paid.

If I could ride and get paid I would.

|

1/13/2015 1:15 PM

I WANT A PERSONAL APOLOGY FROM AARON ROSS!

|

1/13/2015 3:19 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

I WANT A PERSONAL APOLOGY FROM AARON ROSS!

hahahah

|

ride bikes, have fun

STRAIGHT OUTTA STRAYA

1/14/2015 4:43 AM

EddiMundo wrote:

B(avaria)mx wrote:

I dont see how knowing a riders name has anything to do with age... I could be 40 and just got into riding. Then id probably not watch webisodes because theyre not aimed at 40y/os, and not know who chad degroot is as i wouldve just started riding. And what biggy said.

I swear people try and make arguments from nothing these days...

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

1/15/2015 2:17 AM

hahah woow ^^^^^

|

ride bikes, have fun

STRAIGHT OUTTA STRAYA

1/15/2015 7:57 AM

Great rider, but i hate 95% of Adam LZ fans. Buncha dick riders, cover their frame in his stickers, make annoying "webisodes" (i made one a few years ago. Realized it was really gay though), only talk about LZ in discussions about pro riders (i.e. "You see that new hucker edit?" "No idrc but have you seen the new LZ webisode? It was funnier than the last 75 of them. Oh you.haven't seen it? Dude lets go watch all of them right now. LZ is life.") talk about how they want to ride just like LZ, etc. I don't mind watching his clips that he posts on Facebook, but i won't watch his "webisodes". I think he is highly over rated and obnoxious, though he does represent BMX in a good way. His ANTI-SCOOT thing he has going on is obsurd. I understand that a lot of little scooter kids at parks can get in the way and be annoying, but to judge everyone who rides a scooter off that is ignorant. Taking advantage of the huge fanbase of little kids that are obsessed with him and basically telling them to go out and hate scooterers is just wrong to me. There is a problem with this generation that roots from lack of discipline and peers teaching them young to do wrong, and this is a fine example. I know i would be a little pissed if i rolled up to a park and saw a bunch of skaters rocking "anti-bmx" stickers and gear, in fact i would probably avoid them and skip out on an opportunity to make new friends. And im sure there's plenty of little scooter kids that go to the park hoping to make new friends just to meet a bunch of people who, joking or not, have it labeled on their clothing and ride that they dislike scooters. Pretty intimidating to a little kid.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx