Adam LZ on Stranger

Related:
Create New Tag

9/23/2015 1:36 PM

Photo

Didn't expect that at all

Thug Ricany and Froth LZ in the same team haha . His first sponsor ever ?
|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

9/23/2015 1:41 PM

LOL. and I wouldn't really call Ricany bieber a thug.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

9/23/2015 2:05 PM

Man I keep seeing people who got famous on youtube with all kinds of money and shit. I really need to start a youtube channel....

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

9/23/2015 2:17 PM

Who cares about the stranger

Is that car his new ride ?

|

9/23/2015 2:35 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

Man I keep seeing people who got famous on youtube with all kinds of money and shit. I really need to start a youtube ...more

They pay after like 250K views, and a certain amount of subscribers as well.

I would suggest doing something helpful, funny, informative, and awesome.

Mostly funny.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/23/2015 3:03 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/23/2015 3:03 PM

Damn Augie simoncini quit stranger because of that, augies fucken dope

|

9/23/2015 3:14 PM

eskimojay wrote:

OG comment "What the Fuck did he really?"

Literally 1 min research ; "Damn he did . I wonder how much of an impact Adam had or just was the final scale ? "

PS guys researching isn't too hard for questions .... search bar ....

|

My Cult 2 Short

9/23/2015 3:14 PM

Photo

|

My Cult 2 Short

9/23/2015 3:16 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Damn no love for lz haha

|

9/23/2015 3:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/23/2015 3:21 PM

No love for 500 bucks a month either , 6 grand a year that's sweet fuck all you can't live on that , apparently the pro life ain't all it's cracked up to be , more people on the team means money gets spread out more to the team I'd imagine

|

9/23/2015 3:21 PM

Yeah I'm surprised that all he gets is 500 a month you can't even pay rent with that

|

9/23/2015 3:24 PM

Augie loves bmx though I'm sure that's why he's put out crazy ass videos parts , if I was pro I wouldn't risk life and limb for 500 a month

|

9/23/2015 3:33 PM

A lot of guys out there are making less than $500 a month from bike sponsors. The more you know...

|

9/23/2015 3:39 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Who cares about the stranger

Is that car his new ride ?

Nope he just got to test drive it.

|

I haven't rode in forever so I suck and I have 2 Hondas. Follow me on Instagram @softtop2k.417

9/23/2015 3:41 PM

Sure as hell ain't going to afford a Lamborghini on stranger pay that's for sure

|

9/23/2015 3:47 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Sure as hell ain't going to afford a Lamborghini on stranger pay that's for sure

Naw I saw his post on Facebook that he got to test drive two Lambos. It's pretty cool that Stranger hooked him up with a whole new setup.

|

I haven't rode in forever so I suck and I have 2 Hondas. Follow me on Instagram @softtop2k.417

9/23/2015 4:03 PM

pretty surprsing since he doesnt really fit that stranger image

|

9/23/2015 4:06 PM

oahz24 wrote:

pretty surprsing since he doesnt really fit that stranger image

Their going in another direction,also augie is just pissed because Adams making big bucks

|

Follow on instagram will follow back.
brandonmorris_

9/23/2015 4:09 PM

Guess I'm buying a fit frame

|

1996 dyno slammer, 1997 mosh pro, 1998 gt vertigo, 2000 haro backtrail x3, 2004 free agent tigercat, 2005 volume dinosaur, 2005 s&m black bike, 2013 stolen saint 24", 2015 flybikes proton

9/23/2015 4:20 PM

peggiesmalls wrote:

Their going in another direction,also augie is just pissed because Adams making big bucks

While I don't know for sure, I'm willing to bet Adam is making exactly what Augie was making. If it is more, I'm confident it's not drastically more.

It's my understanding that Augie quit because the brand is heading in a different direction than it was when he joined and he wasn't happy about that.

|

9/23/2015 4:35 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

Man I keep seeing people who got famous on youtube with all kinds of money and shit. I really need to start a youtube ...more

You have to be super friendly and have the fake smile. I was offered a partnership for some gun stuff I was doing and to be honest I can't be someone I'm not. I'm an asshole and I hate majority of people

|

1996 dyno slammer, 1997 mosh pro, 1998 gt vertigo, 2000 haro backtrail x3, 2004 free agent tigercat, 2005 volume dinosaur, 2005 s&m black bike, 2013 stolen saint 24", 2015 flybikes proton

9/23/2015 4:56 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

JonnyGanja wrote:

You have to be super friendly and have the fake smile. I was offered a partnership for some gun stuff I was doing and to be ...more

I spent some time researching YouTube money a couple of years ago (and it's most likely changed since then), but - at that time - I believe it was something along the lines of 1,000,000 views on a fully monetized video (music is cleared, revenue is not split) earned around $3,000.

Based on those terms (which, like I said, have probably changed), you'd have to generate 2,000,000 views a month to make $72,000 a year (before taxes). A nice amount of money, but hardly enough to be driving any sort of Lamborghini.

But, if the views are crazy, the money can be crazy!

I guess we all need to start filming ourselves open up children's toys...

|

9/23/2015 5:07 PM

I can't stand Augie, as rodeo peanut said-"you've smoked yourself half retarded."

|

We out here breathing. -Bert

9/23/2015 5:08 PM

I figured he was on stranger when tcu put there thing on facebook yesterday talking about the interview and big news for lz. Plus stranger had on there insta about a new team rider.

|

9/23/2015 5:22 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/23/2015 5:30 PM

Just seen the come up interview with lz he said stranger wants to move in a new direction and be the haro of the future , I could see more guys on their team leaving or their team getting completely revamped

Always going to be drama when money's involved , I'm just going to continue on riding cause it's what I like to do and not worry about trying to ever go pro and continue working making more money then I would as a pro so I can live comfortably and ride on the side because that's what I do not because a company wants to pay me peanuts to get crazy coverage and ruin my body for them

I find it amazing how much insane content comes out daily from the Internet from pros and how little they make just to stay relevant and promote a company that can't afford to pay them that Much , yet some fucken nhl player can make millions a year possibly get a concussion and barely play most of that year

|

9/23/2015 5:43 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/23/2015 5:47 PM

kylecarlson wrote:

I spent some time researching YouTube money a couple of years ago (and it's most likely changed since then), but - at that ...more

a lot of people also branch out to other media rather than just youtube, youtube doesnt allow for certain things like showing a kill shot on a deer @ 1000 yards or how to manufacture certain types of firearms which requries an sot-2. so for the gun community there is full30.com there is also vessel as well which is another media platform. i know in earlier youtube ad revenue days it was mostly based on partnership like they would push the product and take some of the revenue depending on your contract. but now its almost around like $10 per 10k views i would have to ask a couple of people i know that do some semi large channels. i even considered doing one for local street racing in my area but i kind of just half assed it didnt get a camera used cellphone footage and shit as you can see below

|

9/23/2015 5:45 PM

I've seen plenty animal kill shots on YouTube their great I love reading the angry comments of the hippy motherfuckers that get pissed about it

What's not to love about murdering tasty cute fuzzy animals

|

9/23/2015 5:47 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Just seen the come up interview with lz he said stranger wants to move in a new direction and be the haro of the future , I ...more

While I'm the furthest thing from an advocate of riders being paid "peanuts," (and there is some of that out there), there are a few things that need to be considered.

- Bike companies need to make money. There are A LOT (arguably too many) bike companies out there. When I was growing up in BMX (10-15 years ago), there were roughly 7 or 8 relevant frame brands out there. Today, there are 30+ relevant frame brands, most of whom make multiple frames. If the same amount of money is being spent in the BMX world, it's now being spread through 30+ brands instead of 8. Pretty crazy difference.

- BMX isn't THAT big. You brought up hockey. Hockey is HUGE. In addition to being huge in Canada and the United States, it also has a presence worldwide - both through international leagues and through huge, mainstream television deals. The amount of money generated by hockey (or any other "major" sport for that matter) isn't even in the same universe as the amount of money generated by BMX.

- If a frame costs $150 - $200 to make and sales for $330, that least around $150 of profit. That's going to get spread throughout the distributor, the designer(s), the shipping (from overseas), and any other sort of expenses that come about. A rider needs to move a pretty serious amount of product to even come up with that $500 a month and help the company break even. Are some riders doing that? Absolutely. Are all of them? Absolutely not.

In a perfect world, a rider will have a few sponsors that pay them that much or more and, once added together, the rider will make enough money to live.

Either way, it's rough out there.

|

9/23/2015 6:06 PM

Congrats to LZ. Augie, well, he's losing $500 a month. Don't know why he's so pissy. Can we move on?

|

9/23/2015 6:22 PM

Four wrote:

LOL. and I wouldn't really call Ricany bieber a thug.

[youtube]

[/youtube]
|