Admiral Nelson 101 Proof Review (Non BMX)

Related:
Create New Tag

1/17/2010 9:20 PM

Photo

Last night I felt like getting drunk as fuck, like I do every night. But, last night I switched my shit up, instead of going with my usual vodka I decided to drop 16 bones on a liter of Admiral Nelson 101. I'm no stranger to the admiral, the captain, or the sailor but I had never tried the 101. All I have to say is: you're shit is weak, my shit will fuck you up son! I've never done so many things I didn't remember doing without being on some type of illegal substance. I thought I had drank about half the bottle, and when I woke up this morning turns out I drank the whole liter then went BACK to the liquor store and bought another flask of Captain Morgan's 100 proof rum! I was quoted as telling this girl "BITCH YOU GOT BONE DETH NIPPLES! YOU'RE FUCKING GROSS!" after she showed me her boobs, and then some 28 year old black guy she knew from a town thats 50 minutes away came to my boys trailer to try to fight me but I was already asleep so he drove for 50 minutes each way to find me sleeping like a baby and not be allowed in. I woke up at 5 this morning had no idea where I was or how I got there and had to be sat down and talked to for like an hour about what I had spent my night doing because this shit is like mind eraser potion or somethin. Anyways, I give this shit 10/10 because I don't think I've ever been that drunk in my fucking life, and I didn't even vom this morning!
|

"13. it was the first time i busted a nut also. i didnt know what the hell happened. the girl was like did you cum in me. I had no idea."

1/17/2010 9:21 PM

I don't think anybody on here is even old enough to drink.

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

1/17/2010 9:22 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/17/2010 9:22 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

well in 8 years when they can, theyll know what to buy

|

"13. it was the first time i busted a nut also. i didnt know what the hell happened. the girl was like did you cum in me. I had no idea."

1/17/2010 9:23 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

HyPhy wrote:

well in 8 years when they can, theyll know what to buy

more like 10 years, haha

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

1/17/2010 9:25 PM

there is no age limit on drinking at parties

|

i love fat chicks <3

1/17/2010 9:27 PM

devyn wrote:

there is no age limit on drinking at parties

yeah but your baby organs couldnt possibly handle the admiral.

|

1/17/2010 9:28 PM

sounds like fun...

|