Advice , Once Again....

Related:
Create New Tag

5/18/2016 7:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/18/2016 7:06 PM

Alright people. After spending the past few months researching; reading posts on the forum; making multiple spreadsheets (cause I am a nerd about it, but love the process of searching); talking to guys at the park, I have narrowed my search down to these 2 bikes:

Verde Luxe

WeThePeople Trust

I am leaning towards the Verde as the final winner as it has the HT angle I want, and they are a local company, and I like to support local. Does anyone have any other ideas about if the WTP would be a better buy? Or is it sort of 6-of-one, half-dozen-of-the-other...

you guys have all been a great help so far in my re-entery to the BMX world....let me know what you think! (Or just tell me to piss off and buy the bike I want wink )

|

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
1988 Mongoose Caifornian Pro
2015 Surly Krampus

"Running Is dumb" - Dave Lawrence

5/18/2016 7:27 PM

Supporting your local companies is sweet. I ride an a Fit Bike Co frame and parts and it makes me feel sweet because they're local. I'd get the verde because both the bikes are comparable quality/spec wise. It also sounds like you want the verde more than the WTP haha

|

5/18/2016 7:35 PM

Yeah, I have been leaning towards the Verde. Actually I would like to have both just because, but the budget doesn't allow for it

|

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
1988 Mongoose Caifornian Pro
2015 Surly Krampus

"Running Is dumb" - Dave Lawrence

5/18/2016 10:45 PM

Piss off and buy the bike you want :p

But it sounds like you should get the Verde

|

5/19/2016 2:37 AM

Get what you want

I run a bunch of WTP parts and they're amazing , and the completes are sex too . I'd get one myself but ultimately if you like a Verde you'll feel happier , so I'd get that . Wouldn't worry too much on little things in comparison if you like it more

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short