Advice on BMX bike

Related:
Create New Tag

9/27/2017 9:38 PM

Hi I'm thinking of buying a bmx after having a mess around on my freinds it was a lot of fun. Unfortunately I know nothing about bmx bikes just the size I need so any suggestion on a good bike to buy around 100 to 300 pounds I am looking at 1. I have a bike in mind it's muddy fox 20 inch upsurge can't find many review on it any help would be appreciated.

|

9/27/2017 9:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/27/2017 10:00 PM

elaine0 wrote:

Hi I'm thinking of buying a bmx after having a mess around on my freinds it was a lot of fun. Unfortunately I know nothing about bmx bikes just the size I need so any suggestion on a good bike to buy around 100 to 300 pounds I am looking at 1. I have a bike in mind it's muddy fox 20 inch upsurge can't find many review on it any help would be appreciated.

What kind of riding are you wanting to do?

Ive been really looking into 24"s ever since I started looking for christmas gifts for my son. I have seen some cool videos of people at skateparks and dirt jumps. Cool stuff.especially if you are wanting to just ride and do occasional tricks as opposed to doing tricks primarily and cruising very little

Just food for thought.

I prefer 20" frames but would love a 24 for just messing around on.

Cheapest quality one I found is the redline asset.

|