Aesthetic Nostalgia.....

Related:
Create New Tag

5/23/2018 4:59 PM

Jesus tapdancing christ there's so much to include... I'll leave this here at least though.... Some good ole nostalgia

Photo Photo Photo Photo Photo Photo Photo Photo Photo Photo Photo Photo Photo Photo Photo Photo Photo Photo Photo Photo Photo Photo Photo Photo Photo

KEEP IN MIND THIS IS ONLY A LITTLE BIT OF WHAT I REMEMBER

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

5/23/2018 5:02 PM

those asm tyres look extremely similar to the donnastreets

|

Hmmm

5/23/2018 5:20 PM

Photo

Photo

Photo
|

5/23/2018 5:41 PM

All this stuff was super big before I legitimately started riding , but just knew about BMX . I remember signing up to get that Aaron Ross bike . And looking up those Fly frames too when I was like 12 .

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/23/2018 6:25 PM

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

5/23/2018 6:25 PM

Photo
|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

5/23/2018 6:26 PM

My buddy had a volume 'the end' frame in sky blue, with the lavender odyssey forks and civillian bars. Then the other parts were all purple rain, thing was a fucking beast

|

5/23/2018 7:43 PM

Photo Photo Photo Photo Photo
|

Lessons not learned in blood are soon forgotten

5/23/2018 9:36 PM

I remember watching tons of Stefan Lantschner edits and wanting all of the Montana parts.

And that Tierra. Man.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

5/24/2018 12:05 AM

I really like this thread good idea. Man that volume dinosaur was ahead of its time as far as how simple it is, everything else around then was way overbuilt case in point the 2hip pork underneath it haha

|

@coupd_tat

5/24/2018 12:40 AM

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
|

5/24/2018 12:48 AM

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
|

5/24/2018 1:00 AM

grumpySteve wrote: Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

I remember seeing one of those PW's at Glenhaven years ago. If anyone doesn't remember the name Glenhaven, my after school bmx / skate instructor Roman Tenzca (Rode for Verde BMX) had a feature on Vital that was filmed at glen I'm pretty sure...

What caught my eye on the PW Moto was the Flush fit straight pipe headtube, the one I saw was integrated and it confused me because I've always known and seen headtubes with the standard corner cut integrated cup, or at least having the straight tube for press in cups.

|

My Youtube / RainBMX

5/24/2018 1:15 AM

I also saw a local at THPRD Skatepark in Beaverton OR, riding a VLM Destroyer in that beautiful Black and Red Colorway

Photo

P.S... I don't know why but whenever I hear the name JUKE (JUK), which is of a discontinued Standard Bicycle Company frame.... I think of Tom Dugan, even though it's the frame for Tazz Hernandez..... because from my understanding Dugan rode the Barcode all the time.

Photo

|

My Youtube / RainBMX

5/24/2018 1:21 AM

|

5/24/2018 3:13 AM

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
James_Letten17 wrote:

I remember seeing one of those PW's at Glenhaven years ago. If anyone doesn't remember the name Glenhaven, my after school bmx ...more

The pw moto had an internal headset. It was also the first frame to have a mid bb. I always wanted one back then. I had an s&m pbr, which was old stock. Everything else on the market had euro at the time and they were terrible!

|

5/24/2018 6:30 AM

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
James_Letten17 wrote:

I remember seeing one of those PW's at Glenhaven years ago. If anyone doesn't remember the name Glenhaven, my after school bmx ...more

grumpySteve wrote:

The pw moto had an internal headset. It was also the first frame to have a mid bb. I always wanted one back then. I had an ...more

Now that's my era. I then missed the next ten years sad

|

If I could go a tenth as high as Larry Edgar goes, then I would still be blasting super high.

5/24/2018 9:52 AM

the best color odyssey ever made
Photo

|

It’s all bmx

5/24/2018 10:03 AM

i took one of the meanest shinners from those IRON CROSS pedals sliced the entire front of my shin when i missed the pedal. my boy just looked at me like ohhhhh shiittttt

|

Lessons not learned in blood are soon forgotten

5/24/2018 10:50 AM

RonnieRawdawg wrote:

i took one of the meanest shinners from those IRON CROSS pedals sliced the entire front of my shin when i missed the pedal. my ...more

Ahhh yes. They were lethal.

|

5/24/2018 11:36 AM

Damn, That 2hip pork tho.

My plans for rebuilding my Standard Cashius (2001) had taken a back seat due to me riding my road bike a lot more but this makes me want to get it painted and start putting some parts on it, asap. laughing

It's funny how back in the day everybody wanted big thick bikes and now it's got to be skinny and thin.

Who was the first company to start making sprockets small?

|

5/24/2018 12:07 PM

dead goon wrote:

Damn, That 2hip pork tho.

My plans for rebuilding my Standard Cashius (2001) had taken a back seat due to me riding my road ...more

Pretty sure it was profile who started the micro drive. And here I thought 36-13 was perfect lol

|

It’s all bmx

5/24/2018 1:42 PM

adamnmexican wrote:

Pretty sure it was profile who started the micro drive. And here I thought 36-13 was perfect lol

Ah, thank you, Sir.

|