Afternoon Edit

Related:
Create New Tag

6/23/2010 4:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 3:13 AM

Edit I filmed in about 1 1/2 hours, but it got waaay to hot, so i didnt get to film all i wanted to sad (i learnt some new shit). nothing groundbreaking, sorry for the rubbish filming
and i know that someone is going to try and call me out about having a different shirt: it was that hot!



|

6/23/2010 4:53 PM

nice wee edit man,and 5 stars for the finger clicking big boned child. i dunno how id cope in a country that hot where id need a spare shirt.

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

6/23/2010 4:53 PM

CRB! cool riding bro. seriously. It was nice. smile

|

6/23/2010 4:56 PM

your getting better. but really you ned to loosen up! if you rode with more style and flow, i think this would be WAAAYY more entertaining. i got bored. even if you did the same tricks, but added style, and loosened up, it would be 10x better. and GET THOSE BARSPINS! with a hop! haha

|

6/23/2010 4:57 PM

180 after 180.....oh wait more 180's

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

refs: Dean rides bikes

6/23/2010 5:00 PM

good stuff bro

|

Check Profile for 24 Refs!

Chicago BMX Video!!

6/23/2010 5:08 PM

That was a pretty nice vader man.

|


Refs: Fundyssey23, njbmxerdude, tinybikerider33, CRAZY MAAZY,lil_buddy010, Hunthubbs2

6/23/2010 5:23 PM

This was soooooo sick!!!
Your manual barspins things are so clean. great job man. great job.

|

.Trinity Bikes Freestyle team.
.Ride for fun, its what matters.
4 years in this shit SWAGGGGG$$$$$$##

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

6/23/2010 5:43 PM

ya man.just hop and throw those bars,good work!

|

My bicycle.
Member of the week 08/16/10 - 08/22/10

6/23/2010 5:49 PM

a little repetitive but who am i to say i am like that too. Pretty chill though I liked it.

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr
*Vital's official Filipino!*

6/23/2010 6:27 PM

TJ.dougherty wrote:

your getting better. but really you ned to loosen up! if you rode with more style and flow, i think this would be WAAAYY more entertaining. i got bored. even if you did the same tricks, but added style, and loosened up, it would be 10x better. and GET THOSE BARSPINS! with a hop! haha

thanks man i'll keep that in mind! I will, I wanna get them soo bad!
Funtington thanks allot man! haha i cant tell if your being sarcastic or not

Street Rat: thanks haha really, I thought it was really sketch, I can usually pull them pretty clean, but the guy filming only got one

thanks everyone!

|

6/23/2010 6:30 PM

nice

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")


BMXFU

Loading Haters
█████████████ 99%
Complete

6/23/2010 8:43 PM

lol to the faggot at the end thinking he is cool smacking his fingers

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

6/23/2010 9:01 PM

sunday color. wrote:

lol to the faggot at the end thinking he is cool smacking his fingers

i hate people who do that and dont even dip

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

6/23/2010 9:54 PM

TJ.dougherty wrote:

your getting better. but really you ned to loosen up! if you rode with more style and flow, i think this would be WAAAYY more entertaining. i got bored. even if you did the same tricks, but added style, and loosened up, it would be 10x better. and GET THOSE BARSPINS! with a hop! haha

bermybmxer wrote:

thanks man i'll keep that in mind! I will, I wanna get them soo bad!
Funtington thanks allot man! haha i cant tell if your being sarcastic or not

Street Rat: thanks haha really, I thought it was really sketch, I can usually pull them pretty clean, but the guy filming only got one

thanks everyone!

dude no I am serious.

|

.Trinity Bikes Freestyle team.
.Ride for fun, its what matters.
4 years in this shit SWAGGGGG$$$$$$##

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

6/24/2010 5:22 AM

sunday color. wrote:

lol to the faggot at the end thinking he is cool smacking his fingers

brentrides wrote:

i hate people who do that and dont even dip

lol

|

6/24/2010 3:05 PM

bump

|

6/24/2010 4:01 PM

what country are you from? nice edit too!

|

Refs- Mikelee, Gstring02 Vanny

6/24/2010 4:51 PM

sunday.bmx21 wrote:

what country are you from? nice edit too!

thanks man
Bermuda!

|

6/24/2010 6:05 PM

bump

|

6/24/2010 6:12 PM

sweet. USA Sucks. haha

|

Refs- Mikelee, Gstring02 Vanny

6/24/2010 6:12 PM

180s galore

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

6/24/2010 7:06 PM

carjakester wrote:

180s galore

haha I know
i was just excited becuase I only got high (1 wheel at a time ) ones recently
and today i 180ed over 2 skateboards!!!

|

6/24/2010 7:35 PM

i thought that stood for bermuda. id listen to collie buddz all day and get stoned

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

6/25/2010 12:18 PM

good job but too many 180's in begining

|

6/25/2010 12:38 PM

Verde. wrote:

i thought that stood for bermuda. id listen to collie buddz all day and get stoned

hahaha
he is the man

|

6/25/2010 6:20 PM

blump

|