Afternoon steed pics!

Related:
Create New Tag

4/9/2017 3:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/9/2017 6:13 PM

Just a shot of these two beasts after an afternoon ride! Aqua bike is a classic Mirra pro all original except for the gold chain, gold odyssey twisted pedals, seat, and deco grips, and a Subrosa top load stem. Still running the original front and rear brakes too! She's my cruiser and the gf's rig! Hope you guys like them!

|

4/9/2017 4:17 PM

Can't go wrong with having an older bike for cruising or as a loaner.

Cult 2-Short for the daily

2007ish Integral for cruising.

|

4/9/2017 4:23 PM

nprocque wrote:

Sweet bro! Yeah having a classic for cruising is rad! Forgot to add the top load subrosa stem on the Mirra

|

4/9/2017 7:18 PM

I have one bike because that's all I need. It does everything well.

|

4/10/2017 4:48 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/10/2017 4:48 AM

I got my 2004 haro backtrail, and a 2003 nyquest r2, I've been cruising around on lately. Nice big comfy midschool seats. Gotta love that. I'm also looking to find a nice 24" cruiser.

|

4/10/2017 5:10 AM

nprocque wrote:

How do you like the Cult 2-short frame looking into picking one up myself possibly

|

Crankflips are bae

4/10/2017 5:49 AM

ggallin422 wrote:

I got my 2004 haro backtrail, and a 2003 nyquest r2, I've been cruising around on lately. Nice big comfy midschool seats. Gotta love that. I'm also looking to find a nice 24" cruiser.

Hell yeah man! Had to put her back together and add the gold stuff for Dave! Miss him every day

|

4/10/2017 6:10 AM

seanthemechanic wrote:

Just a shot of these two beasts after an afternoon ride! Aqua bike is a classic Mirra pro all original except for the gold chain, gold odyssey twisted pedals, seat, and deco grips, and a Subrosa top load stem. Still running the original front and rear brakes too! She's my cruiser and the gf's rig! Hope you guys like them!

So weird how much that Mirra looks like my step-sons 2008 SE Wildman. I thought it was the same bike! And I hope to be taking the exact same pic with his bike and my Luxe this summer!!! He has Vandal Bars on his now, but man, those bikes could be twins!

|

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
1988 Mongoose Caifornian Pro
2015 Surly Krampus

"Running Is dumb" - Dave Lawrence

4/10/2017 6:15 AM

seanthemechanic wrote:

sXeBMXer wrote:

So weird how much that Mirra looks like my step-sons 2008 SE Wildman. I thought it was the same bike! And I hope to be taking the exact same pic with his bike and my Luxe this summer!!! He has Vandal Bars on his now, but man, those bikes could be twins!

Yeah they do look very similar haha! That SE is pretty rad man! And yes, I'm looking forward to your Luxe when you finally get it!

|

4/10/2017 6:21 AM

Coopers25 wrote:

I have one bike because that's all I need. It does everything well.

That's cool! But some of us collect bmx bikes and I'm a sucker for mid school bikes and love cruising them. It's nostalgic and something different

|

4/10/2017 6:25 AM

William Mfn Noe wrote:

How do you like the Cult 2-short frame looking into picking one up myself possibly

I'm enjoying the short chainstays. Spins have become easier but manuals were much harder to keep locked at first. Overall it's a solid frame. Definitely recommend getting one.

|

4/10/2017 7:58 AM

ggallin422 wrote:

seanthemechanic wrote:

Hell yeah man! Had to put her back together and add the gold stuff for Dave! Miss him every day

Yeah those gold accents let you know it's a Mirra. I've been looking for one myself lately, but people want way to much. I just picked up the nyquest r2 for $50. I couldn't pass it up at that price. Now's the Time to invest in midschool, because in 10-15 years they might be worth much more than they are now. I love mid school anyway.

|

4/10/2017 8:14 AM

ggallin422 wrote:

seanthemechanic wrote:

ggallin422 wrote:

Yeah those gold accents let you know it's a Mirra. I've been looking for one myself lately, but people want way to much. I just picked up the nyquest r2 for $50. I couldn't pass it up at that price. Now's the Time to invest in midschool, because in 10-15 years they might be worth much more than they are now. I love mid school anyway.

$50 is a hell of a deal! I agree that right now is the time to scoop up as much mid school stuff as possible! But don't give the secrets away haha

|

4/10/2017 11:16 AM

Here's my setup. I have better shots on my phone-but that's at home currently.

Radio Nemesis frame, 21.25. Made a full half inch TT jump. So far the frame feels solid.
|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/10/2017 2:09 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Here's my setup. I have better shots on my phone-but that's at home currently.

Radio Nemesis frame, 21.25. Made a full half inch TT jump. So far the frame feels solid.

Very nice bike man!

|