Air pressure

Related:
Create New Tag

6/28/2016 12:56 PM

okay so my tire is a fit 20 x 2.4 same as my back tire cult vans.
my innertube is a schwalbe 20" 1.5 - 2.5 what psi should i pump them up to?
The tire says min 85-110 max.

|

6/28/2016 1:13 PM

perhaps you answered your own question

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

6/28/2016 1:14 PM

Depends on what you like running. My cult ak tires inflate to 110 psi but I run about 55-60 cuz huge tire + low pressure = traction galore and it gives the tire a nice squeak to it

|

6/28/2016 1:46 PM

Somewhere between 85-110 psi in the front and 85-110 psi in the back

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

6/28/2016 6:18 PM

Keep them in the range on the tire, if there is only a max pressure, below that.

Mine are max 110, and I run 80ish.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/28/2016 6:30 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Keep them in the range on the tire, if there is only a max pressure, below that.

Mine are max 110, and I run 80ish.

Same....

Everyone has their preferences, some people like to run marshmallow tires (60 psi or lower), it just depends on what you feel is comfortable.

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!

6/28/2016 9:56 PM

Like most things in BMX, it's personal preference. Try to experiment with different pressures, and, eventually, you'll find your favorite pressure. But keep in mind the tire's recommended PSI rating is there for a reason, don't over-inflate your tire. I'd say start at around 50 or 60 minimum. Anything lower than that and you're just asking for a pinch flat... Not fun!

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn